Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

The Man Is Above The Woman In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Man Is Above The Woman In Marriage (195 Views)

Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Kean Itubo Itari Umasala Is Dead! Oldest Woman In Rivers Dies At 160 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Is Above The Woman In Marriage by lordnkem000(m): 7:36am On Apr 28
I just saw a post from Seun about marriage and how a man is the head of the family and etc, then I saw comments from jennyclay, puss360 and co talking about men providing for women before being tagged as heads and even saying they are equals.
Let me state it here that there is no way that a man and a woman can be equals in Nigeria, don't even let the whites deceive you. How can you be equals when he paid your dowry, your family billed him millions to have your hand in marriage, including buying things for your parents, the youths and community by extension. Equals don't do that. The whites who fight for equality don't ask for dowry, they don't extort men because of marriage. So please, next time think before you want to see men as your equals in marriage, because they aren't.
Just because he lost his job, or been unable to provide for awhile and you took responsibility in that time, still doesn't make you equals

1 Like

Re: The Man Is Above The Woman In Marriage by Hollybratt(m): 7:43am On Apr 28
Hey chap, what happen to your head? Shey na seun's post you dey take serious? Abi na those brainless idiots comments dey bother you?

IRMC

1 Like

Re: The Man Is Above The Woman In Marriage by Kelechi009: 7:51am On Apr 28
Let the arguments begin, grabs popcorn 🍿
Re: The Man Is Above The Woman In Marriage by Puss360(f): 8:24am On Apr 28
lordnkem000:
I just saw a post from Seun about marriage and how a man is the head of the family and etc, then I saw comments from jennyclay, puss360 and co talking about men providing for women before being tagged as heads and even saying they are equals.
Let me state it here that there is no way that a man and a woman can be equals in Nigeria, don't even let the whites deceive you. How can you be equals when he paid your dowry, your family billed him millions to have your hand in marriage, including buying things for your parents, the youths and community by extension. Equals don't do that. The whites who fight for equality don't ask for dowry, they don't extort men because of marriage. So please, next time think before you want to see men as your equals in marriage, because they aren't.
Just because he lost his job, or been unable to provide for awhile and you took responsibility in that time, still doesn't make you equals
Okay noted.. you can as well go back to the 1880s and look for wife you can lord over... Not in this generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Is Above The Woman In Marriage by chiommy123(f): 8:35am On Apr 28
If you want your marriage to be blissful, understand that both parties need to put in their very best. No time for head, neck, leg, tail. Do unto your wife and husband what you want them to do to you.
Re: The Man Is Above The Woman In Marriage by lordnkem000(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28
Hollybratt:
Hey chap, what happen to your head? Shey na seun's post you dey take serious? Abi na those brainless idiots comments dey bother you?

IRMC
Their comments worry me small o, like why them feel like they feel
Re: The Man Is Above The Woman In Marriage by lordnkem000(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28
Puss360:

Okay noted.. you can as well go back to the 1880s and look for wife you can lord over... Not in this generation
Another reason u guys will never stay married even if one unfortunate man marries you. Your husband is your lord and King, your saviour
Re: The Man Is Above The Woman In Marriage by lordnkem000(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28
chiommy123:
If you want your marriage to be blissful, understand that both parties need to put in their very best. No time for head, neck, leg, tail. Do unto your wife and husband what you want them to do to you.
I can agree with you but their must always be the head in everything. His decisions should be final, no matter the agreement. A woman must submit to her husband as higher authority
Re: The Man Is Above The Woman In Marriage by Puss360(f): 8:44pm On Apr 28
lordnkem000:

Another reason u guys will never stay married even if one unfortunate man marries you. Your husband is your lord and King, your saviour
I rather remain single and be happy with my life than marry someone with your mindset

(1) (Reply)

Free Business Seminar For Woman / Nigerian Households Experienced A Decline In Power Supply In Q2, 2019 / 13 Bodies Recovered From Building Collapse In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.