Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Obi, We Have Verify - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, We Have Verify (1015 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election / Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, We Have Verify by Hankim: 2:53pm On Apr 28
chopnaira:
.Peter Obi is an agulu scammer. Cry very well.

Do you forgot you have been wailing profusely from page 1 to this page 3? grin
Re: Obi, We Have Verify by chopnaira: 2:56pm On Apr 28
Hankim:

Do you forgot you have been wailing profusely from page 1 to this page 3? grin
I only joined the thread in page 2. Peter Obi is an ekwensu. The agulu village devil

Re: Obi, We Have Verify by aswani(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28
fuckJones:
He said go and verify. We have gone to verify and discovered that;

1. No school was built in 8 years.
2. No hospital was built in 8 years.
3. Local government elections were not conducted.
4. Most ministerial appointments were drawn from a pool of Catholic Church members.
5. Purported money saved for the state was domiciled in banks where the gbajue himself had personal interest.
6. The most erosion prone state in the country yet nothing was done to reverse that trend.
7. Roads built were washed away by flood almost immediately because they were sub-standard.
8. No independent power plant was commissioned in 8 years.
9. Invested $30m in company where his family has interest.
10…….

Please abeg help me add the 10th one.

Brother Piteru, we have gone to verify and we saw nothing worthy enough to make you our Presido. So make you no dey stress yourself!

10. Aisha family planning work well well even though he pour am inside, she no get belle.
Re: Obi, We Have Verify by Hankim: 3:28pm On Apr 28
chopnaira:

I only joined the thread in page 2. Peter Obi is an ekwensu. The agulu village devil

Then compare this to your Drug Cartel Lord and Certificate forger who can't walk without licking cocaine grin grin
Re: Obi, We Have Verify by Hankim: 3:29pm On Apr 28
aswani:

10. Aisha family planning work well well even though he pour am inside, she no get belle.

This is one very unintelligent post

1 Like

Re: Obi, We Have Verify by Hankim: 3:31pm On Apr 28
atiku4President:

Take your time before I meet you in your dream this night

You are talking to a jobless coward coupled with low self esteem
Re: Obi, We Have Verify by DeepThroater: 3:39pm On Apr 28
Amumaigwe:

You are not used to Obi's kind of issue based politics. You prefer mud slings and name calling. He does not have time for that trashy politics. So the peppering is yet to even start.

Which issue based politics ?

All his mouth salad with no substance is just what it is : mouth salad!

1 Like

Re: Obi, We Have Verify by Khyrvxjzy: 4:59pm On Apr 28
helinues:
Lol

We verified long time ago and all came back to be false.

I don't know if Dem swear ridiculous lies for Obi and his supporters.

They lie lately without feeling any remorse

https://www.nairaland.com/8050655/peter-obi-go-verify-now

peter obi will win 2027 election
Re: Obi, We Have Verify by helinues: 5:03pm On Apr 28
Khyrvxjzy:

peter obi will win 2027 election

Bro take your shinning away from my comments.

If you noticed I have ve e deliberately ignoring your threads.

So let it be that way

1 Like

Re: Obi, We Have Verify by DMerciful(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28
Obi morning, Obi afternoon, Obi evening!

Why are you guys obsessed with Obi?
fuckJones:
He said go and verify. We have gone to verify and discovered that;

1. No school was built in 8 years.
2. No hospital was built in 8 years.
3. Local government elections were not conducted.
4. Most ministerial appointments were drawn from a pool of Catholic Church members.
5. Purported money saved for the state was domiciled in banks where the gbajue himself had personal interest.
6. The most erosion prone state in the country yet nothing was done to reverse that trend.
7. Roads built were washed away by flood almost immediately because they were sub-standard.
8. No independent power plant was commissioned in 8 years.
9. Invested $30m in company where his family has interest.
10…….

Please abeg help me add the 10th one.

Brother Piteru, we have gone to verify and we saw nothing worthy enough to make you our Presido. So make you no dey stress yourself!
Re: Obi, We Have Verify by DMerciful(m): 5:09pm On Apr 28
Ficus on Tinubu. Help him succeed by telling him where he needs to improve. Becoming his hallelujah boy will not help him and will not help you eventually
DeepThroater:

Yes Obi is not in government but he is playing the worst form of opposition which puts him as a counter target.

His dismal record as governor and his campaign lies are being used to expose him as a non credible commentator in our public space.

Tell Obi to sharap and leave our space and see if anyone will go and drag him out to talk his usual lies and shit.
Re: Obi, We Have Verify by confusedlady(f): 5:18pm On Apr 28
Amumaigwe:

You are not used to Obi's kind of issue based politics. You prefer mud slings and name calling. He does not have time for that trashy politics. So the peppering is yet to even start.

See issue based politics garnished with LIES!
The Gbajue master himself.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW9jynFIKK8?si=tI-zAhuH4IJSrKwZ
Re: Obi, We Have Verify by bmaster2000: 5:31pm On Apr 28
atiku4President:
"Obi, We Have Verify", hahahahaha, just imagine. You can't even correctly write a simple sentence in English language and you are fumbling with your wretched phone, looking for someone to criticise. Monkey!

And English language nah your papa language.....

Fools ....the eloquence in English language doesn't equate intelligence ....

English language is a first language of some group of people in a foreign nation alien to our culture and traditions....call any English man to write in Igbo , Yoruba or Hausa and see how this man Brainy enough
Re: Obi, We Have Verify by akezn: 5:41pm On Apr 28
How agberos when no see good school go for Lagos want take write simple English?

atiku4President:
"Obi, We Have Verify", hahahahaha, just imagine. You can't even correctly write a simple sentence in English language and you are fumbling with your wretched phone, looking for someone to criticise. Monkey!
Re: Obi, We Have Verify by Tombrown3(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28
helinues:

Fixated mindset no be better thing oo, it go just dey disgrace person anyhow.

So am I the op who created those threads.

Chai

Who's knows? you guys are known for having multiple accounts here to troll
Re: Obi, We Have Verify by helinues: 7:58pm On Apr 28
Tombrown3:

Who's knows? you guys are known for having multiple accounts here to troll

Is that what you do on this forum? Because I don't have any alternatives monikers anymore on this forum. That was a year ago

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Perish! You Visionless Idiot / Obj Is Too Tired Of Naija: Tired Obj Dozes Off In Ghana / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.