Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Help!! I Need Natural Eczema Cure To Stop Extreme Itchiness And Dryness For Kids - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! I Need Natural Eczema Cure To Stop Extreme Itchiness And Dryness For Kids (110 Views)

Skin Eczema Cure / Pain And Dryness At The Flesh Covering The Balls Please Help O / Treat Testicular Itchiness Triggered By Chronic Prostatitis With Herbal Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Need Natural Eczema Cure To Stop Extreme Itchiness And Dryness For Kids by Boliboli760: 10:24am On Apr 28
Hello mums and dads in the house. Has anyone ever faced the challenge of extreme itchy eczema on their kids and was able to find a natural solution? Wanting to avoid steroids based on steroid cream withdrawal experience. Also steroid creams don't stop itchiness. Shea butter seems to be very drying. Agunmu naru has not cured it either.

So please if you have been in this situation and you found a natural cure to stop itchiness and eczema. Please share, what you used, your processes, challenges and how long it took to get results. Are you still using those things? Did you change your child's diet? And any other things you did. Thank you

Will appreciate reply on solutions only so we don't clog up the thread.

Re: Help!! I Need Natural Eczema Cure To Stop Extreme Itchiness And Dryness For Kids by SHIVA001: 10:25am On Apr 28
Go and buy Shea butter, use it steady.
Re: Help!! I Need Natural Eczema Cure To Stop Extreme Itchiness And Dryness For Kids by Teetee777: 11:45am On Apr 28
Buy vinegar water (khal water) and black seed oil.

Use the khal water to rub the body after the bath and let the water dry to the body. After that, use black seed oil to rub the body
Re: Help!! I Need Natural Eczema Cure To Stop Extreme Itchiness And Dryness For Kids by oxygenator: 4:33pm On Apr 28
Boliboli760:
Hello mums and dads in the house. Has anyone ever faced the challenge of extreme itchy eczema on their kids and was able to find a natural solution? Wanting to avoid steroids based on steroid cream withdrawal experience. Also steroid creams don't stop itchiness. Shea butter seems to be very drying. Agunmu naru has not cured it either.

So please if you have been in this situation and you found a natural cure to stop itchiness and eczema. Please share, what you used, your processes, challenges and how long it took to get results. Are you still using those things? Did you change your child's diet? And any other things you did. Thank you

Will appreciate reply on solutions only so we don't clog up the thread.

Eczema and topical steroid withdrawal

All your questions are answered in this article. Read it to the end.

https://oxify.co.uk/health-conditions/eczema/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw57exBhAsEiwAaIxaZrtZiNFVtyg90ukk8kbtxpRxMpV5Ew6KlLAwzYF5hPCzsROMjyF75xoCzeAQAvD_BwE

People see temporary results when using topical steroids to treat itchy eczema. But stopping the cream application comes with a more serious consequence known as topical steroid withdrawal symptoms.

Therefore patients have no option than to look for superior alternative treatments.

HBOT is what can actually be safely used without complications.

HBOT is very effective and produces very good results better than any previous expectations.

We are HBOT PROVIDERS and can help with this treatment when required.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Anti-aging Foods That Will Give You Glowing Skin And Younger Look / Over 10,000 Health Workers In Africa Infected With COVID-19 / My Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.