Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting (774 Views)

Agbados, Mikano And Revolutionnow Boys Flogged Into Line / What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election / Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by DeepThroater: 3:53pm On Apr 28
Nonny95:

So they have Christian and Muslim North πŸ˜‚.

No longer 19 Northern States again?

Yoruba Ronu people and Bigotry

See this expired IPOB calling someone a bigot.

Was your Obidient campaign not centred on religion and region ?

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by SpatialKing(m): 4:01pm On Apr 28
DeepThroater:

Which state in the Muslim north voted for Obi ?

So they no Muslims in Plateau state

With your question
Are you saying Tinubu used the religion card Muslim Muslim to win? πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by Nonny95: 4:05pm On Apr 28
DeepThroater:

See this expired IPOB calling someone a bigot.

Was your Obidient campaign not centred on religion and region ?

And Muslim Muslim ticket and Awalokan is what?

Biscuit?
Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by Nonny95: 4:06pm On Apr 28
SpatialKing:

So they no Muslims in Plateau state

With your question
Are you saying Tinubu used the religion card Muslim Muslim to win? πŸ˜‚

Don't mind the clown.

Muslim North indeed. Tell him to go and check Obi's votes in Kaduna now, he will start crying
Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by chopnaira: 4:12pm On Apr 28
Another caught. Peter Obi is an Ibo candidate for Ibo presidency. Simple as ABC.
Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by okoro: 4:39pm On Apr 28
Nonny95:

I dare you to post the superior borehole in your face me I face you compound.
Internet will never forget
πŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Nonybb:
It wasnt secret. We All knew Peter Obi is not sanctimonious as being portrayed by the media. Obi is deeply corrupt, inept and an incompetent leader. Anambra is backward in infrastructre due to reckless abandonment of Obi in the administration order to chase frivolities. Obi is never a dynamic leader, always siding one christian religious belief against the order. Catholic against Anglican. Obi should be warned or he will ended up in jail like Ibori

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by okoro: 4:40pm On Apr 28
chopnaira:
Another caught. Peter Obi is an Ibo candidate for Ibo presidency. Simple as ABC.
they just want to break the record that Ibo too has become president
Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by okoro: 4:43pm On Apr 28
Nonny95:

I dare you to post the superior borehole in your face me I face you compound.
I will prefer Sheik Gunmi as president than Agulu thief

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by Nonny95: 7:41pm On Apr 28
okoro:

Internet will never forget
πŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

You are a clown.

Imagine attributing me to that accountπŸ˜‚.

This Tinubu supporters are matured goaats
Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by Nonny95: 7:42pm On Apr 28
okoro:

Is that the name of the Borehole in your face me I face you ?

Abii you're ashamed to post the dirty looking zinc covered well?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by okoro: 7:50pm On Apr 28
Nonny95:

You are a clown.

Imagine attributing me to that accountπŸ˜‚.

This Tinubu supporters are matured goaats
F@@|
Many of you are here
Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by Obaranje: 7:51pm On Apr 28
DeepThroater:

Go and farm garri in your village
go and ask zamfara people they will update you on the latest amount bandit are now collecting for tax before you can go to farm

Your government can not provide ordinary security for her farmers

You are here shouting peter obi in the morning and in the night

By this time next year garri go be 10,000 for one paint bucket
Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by ASAPFERG: 7:53pm On Apr 28
For peter obi to rule Nigeria, let Nigeria divide.
Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by Obaranje: 8:01pm On Apr 28
DeepThroater:

And it's more than 2ys your Kanu terrorist was arrested but his legacy still lingers in your SE.

The evil that men do, live long after they have left.

It's going to take a lot of effort to clean up the mess your Emefile did not only to our currency but the economy at large
when you graduate 2 years before the existence of a school and vote in someone who also graduate 2 years before the creation of schools in Lagos

You will continue to sound like what you are sounding right now

Biden is still trying to clean the mess of Obama

APC supporters can be docile like this one am quoteing right now
Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by Obaranje: 8:09pm On Apr 28
okoro:
they just want to break the record that Ibo too has become president
11712415476339jpeg45bfc692b1b74c9bb01e3a3a6765ebf6_jpeg_jpeg2f21721e0e495c9f484c2d15fba365be72401712415479593jpegdecc2cfb7ef668a1a641ad6e109e5be6_jpeg_jpega5c487c15bbe9961762dc23f199c2b60 and this is how the graduate of 2 years before the existence of his school won the whooooollllllleeeeeee north with wide margin

Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by Obaranje: 8:13pm On Apr 28
okoro:
and this is the best you can get after you vote gumi9abba16573bd13c7c70e5d2a25_jpeg615bc8687f142165ed080a4f2d47a2a412_jpeg_jpeg2d0737befed94a764b71dca3b79f73ea

Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by okoro: 8:28pm On Apr 28
Obaranje:
and this is the best you can get after you vote gumi9abba16573bd13c7c70e5d2a25_jpeg615bc8687f142165ed080a4f2d47a2a412_jpeg_jpeg2d0737befed94a764b71dca3b79f73ea
Gunmi is my choice before Agulu thief
Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by okoro: 8:29pm On Apr 28
ASAPFERG:
For peter obi to rule Nigeria, let Nigeria divide.
I concur
We will rather go our separate way instead of Agulu Barawo
Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by mbok: 10:00pm On Apr 28
okoro:
I concur
We will rather go our separate way instead of Agulu Barawh
o
I hope you evaluate your brain very much before you talk. Between Tinubu and Obi who should be called a thief. A man carrying the wealth of Lagos in a bullion can? A drug Baron per excellence? A man you don't even know his background. No visible primary or secondary school he attended? Even his University certificate is oluwole.
Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28
mbok:

I hope you evaluate your brain very much before you talk. Between Tinubu and Obi who should be called a thief. A man carrying the wealth of Lagos in a bullion can? A drug Baron per excellence? A man you don't even know his background. No visible primary or secondary school he attended? Even his University certificate is oluwole.
the man that invested the state money in his family business is a thief
Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:37am On May 04
grin cheesy cheesy
AnambraPikinSel:
You have to be mad man or mad woman before you can be identified as Obi supporter, if you doubt me, watch those who will mention and quote me and watch them displaying full Madness.
One thing about me is that I don't argue with mad people, nah to dey ignore and report them
Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by Difrent: 6:54am On May 04
Devil1Messenger:

Is obi the reason why garri is now 3500?

You should be happy Garri is now 3500, at least those farmers can now get something close to the fruits of their labour... We have been buying chem too cheap before now
Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:00am On May 04
Difrent:

You should be happy Garri is now 3500, at least those farmers can now get something close to the fruits of their labour... We have been buying chem too cheap before now
OMG πŸ˜†
Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by Devil1Messenger: 7:45am On May 04
Difrent:

How much is minimum wage?
Food is the cheapest thing in any serious country
It is only when u want to live luxury life that u spent more
I'm replying a dundee self
Re: The Reason Why Agbados Will Continue To Drag Peter Obi Before He Quit Contesting by Difrent: 9:55am On May 04
Devil1Messenger:

I'm replying a dundee self

Same here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Wike’s Former Chief Of Staff Emeka Woke As Managing Director/chi / South Africa : High Ranking Diplomat Beaten Up And Robbed. / Nigerian Banks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.