Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,037 members, 7,845,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Reno Wishes Happy birthday, And Writes On Tolerance Of The Yorubas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Wishes Happy birthday, And Writes On Tolerance Of The Yorubas (654 Views)

We Should Not Take The Tolerance Of Lagos People As A Weakness - Reno Omokri / SARS & Police Brutality: Seun Okinbaloye Writes On How To Fix Nigeria / Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Wishes Happy birthday, And Writes On Tolerance Of The Yorubas by nedu666: 7:58pm On Apr 28
Reno is a coward. When cbn moved to lsgos, the uproar was from the north, even emirs were complaining. But notice how he stylishly did not want to mention the north. Also he said p Square were unknown until glo used them for advert, what load of rubbish. Is psquare known for glo advert or for their music

1 Like

Re: Reno Wishes Happy birthday, And Writes On Tolerance Of The Yorubas by SoNature(m): 8:01pm On Apr 28
Chimarto:
Please the noise maker Reno which tribe is he?

He knows his tribe is inconsequential that's why he's focusing on the major tribes to whip up major tribal sentiments. It's quite unfortunate that people keep falling for him.
Re: Reno Wishes Happy birthday, And Writes On Tolerance Of The Yorubas by mohims(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28
jasent:
No I actually don't need any pill. It's you that needs pills to take of that Migraine you've been having from Obi. Lost souls supporting a drug lord.nonsonse
Yaba left escapee. Don't and take your pills. Agwagwa

1 Like

Re: Reno Wishes Happy birthday, And Writes On Tolerance Of The Yorubas by tiger28: 8:54pm On Apr 28
I am a Northerner BUT.....

If one is objective, this guy makes a lot sense, FACTUALLY!
Re: Reno Wishes Happy birthday, And Writes On Tolerance Of The Yorubas by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:12pm On Apr 28
He forget to add that a Yoruba man assisted Christian Chukwu former Nigeria player on a medical aid

My woman an Igbo lady was adopted and raised by Yoruba parents

Yoruba remained the reason this country still exist, their tolerance and love to outsider is out of this world, sometimes as a Yoruba I do jealous of them showing love to outsider than our own

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is Worse, Swine Flu Or Corruption Flu? / Ekiti- PDP ‘wins’, Resident Electoral Commissioner Held Hostage / Segun Oni Wins Ekiti Re Run Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.