Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage (85714 Views)

Customer Review Of TSTV Services / Nollywood Produced 416 Movies In The First Three Months Of 2021 - NBS / Review Of Namaste Wahala: A Nollywood - Bollywood Movie (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by sameks08(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29
At some point you are write and believe me I have been enjoying it for a very long time and they are going nowhere
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by OLamylove: 9:10pm On Apr 29
chalxdon:
Let's see what happens this time around.
I can't believe there is no viable competition for DSTV till 2024
Competition would be difficult because purchasing rights to football leagues Is very expensive
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by Tonididdyx: 9:58pm On Apr 29
CrossRhodes:

Who's this one...
So you can go to the roof or the platform, mouth the dish and return to the house and finish decoder setup in less than 10mins?

Who's the dummy installer that mounts dish on a roof?
Is this 1996?
Na panel e want install? 😁
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by bizhop01: 10:12pm On Apr 29
I believe you're not DSTV agent
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by atiku07(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29
GEJDHERO:
They are? PIRACY!

NO they are not they have govt backing and are sublicensed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by Tizu(m): 10:30pm On Apr 29
Please tell me more.
J think I am done with DStv

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by Triangles1(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29
Cutezt:

Seems you didn't read the post completely. The NBC was sued alongside Multichoice by SLTV for violating their own sublicencing codes to create a favorable environment for pay tv competition and SLTV won.

There is no more exclusive content rights in Nigeria, that privilege has been removed by the minister of information and the NBC.

I don't know what you are talking about but even if SLTV shuts down today, I am not at loss at all.
I can get an installer to still help me track FTA channels with the decoder.

Moreover, SLTV has been existing since 2019 and despite all the court battles, they still show Supersport till date.

Don't mind them enemy of progress, I've been enjoying sltv since last year.
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by otokx(m): 2:09am On Apr 30
Not comfortable with this SLTV, thanks for the review.
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by BALLOSKI: 4:03am On Apr 30
Mightyify:
That's where Twoone Iptv comes in. We offer over 20k live channels worldwide including DStv premium channels. Get a trial today!
What's the way to this one?
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by BALLOSKI: 4:08am On Apr 30
Cutezt:

Seems you didn't read the post completely. The NBC was sued alongside Multichoice by SLTV for violating their own sublicencing codes to create a favorable environment for pay tv competition and SLTV won.

There is no more exclusive content rights in Nigeria, that privilege has been removed by the minister of information and the NBC.

I don't know what you are talking about but even if SLTV shuts down today, I am not at loss at all.
I can get an installer to still help me track FTA channels with the decoder.

Moreover, SLTV has been existing since 2019 and despite all the court battles, they still show Supersport till date.

Now that It's about to become an alternative due to price hike, DSTV would go on full offensive against and might take them off the air if they're not careful.
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by BALLOSKI: 4:10am On Apr 30
mikool007:
Dstv bout to be extinct
I don't think so. No competition yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by BALLOSKI: 4:16am On Apr 30
boolee:
SLTV's parent company is MetroDigital. I think MetroDigital has been in existence since the time of HiTV. just that it was limited to some areas, I think areas that got coverage were Asaba, Onitsha, and Port Harcourt.

To be precise, I started using MetroDigital in 2009. Subscription used to be 2500/3000 naira then. Used them till 2018/2019. I think that was when they had an issue with Multichoice Company and they went Down. Good to see them back.

This story is just to buttress that they have been in business for long. For those who are doubting their longevity.

I know, they are currently in court with Multichoice company but they seem to be having the upper hand.

And of course, I was seeing all European football competitions with them including the English Carling Cup which Dstv was unable to show then, before they bought the TV rights in 2018/2019.

To SLTV, I say welcome back.
hmmm
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by JAYUK(m): 5:25am On Apr 30
CrossRhodes:
No technician will setup dish and decoder in 10mins or less...NO ONE.

just sell your market without adding sugar.

That's right,mine was set up about same time,the signal is easy to track

1 Like

Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by Ikemba007: 8:00am On Apr 30
People are complaining about SLTV customer relations, na like dis you wan prove say you pass SLTV grin

Mightyify:
That's where Twoone Iptv comes in. We offer over 20k live channels worldwide including DStv premium channels. Get a trial today!
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by GEJDHERO: 9:33am On Apr 30
atiku07:

NO they are not they have govt backing and are sublicensed.
lies
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by BayLord01(m): 10:07am On Apr 30
Na wa ooo, if they go down now they will accuse Dstv of fighting them
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by Sctests: 5:55pm On Apr 30
HeatSeeker:
They are repeating the same mistake of HiTV and TSTV. Just from this review, it is clear Multichoice will outlast them. They should better learn.

They are going down soon. If I were in Nigeria, I would not touch them with the longest pole.

Their poor customer service and lack of easy subscription will kill them from within faster than Lysozyme kills off a diseased cell, even before Multichoice buries them at the courts.

1 Like

Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by Mightyify(m): 5:36am On May 01
Ikemba007:
People are complaining about SLTV customer relations, na like dis you wan prove say you pass SLTV grin

Have you been given a trial account sir?
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by Mightyify(m): 5:38am On May 01
BALLOSKI:
What's the way to this one?

Kindly visit our website for more information about twooneiptv. IPTV is simply viewing media contents with internet. You watch your live channel via internet. No cable no decoder. Just download app and Watch.
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by Mightyify(m): 5:40am On May 01
kazma1010:
What can iptv can offer us can u explain fodder pls and your location pls quote author=Mightyify post=129684010]That's where Twoone Iptv comes in. We offer over 20k live channels worldwide including DStv premium channels. Get a trial today!

Twooneiptv offers access to over 20k channels and over 100k series and movies. No cable No decoder. You just download the app on your device (tv, laptop, or phone) then start watching. Note: It needs internet.
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by Mightyify(m): 5:42am On May 01
Inspirer1:
how much is it? Initial package and subscription?

Twoone IPTV Subscription Plans

1 Month = N5000

3 Month = N15,000

6 Month = N25,000

1 Year = N45,000
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by Mightyify(m): 5:43am On May 01
puremaker7:
And you offer the Internet to watch it too?

We currently working on that. But currently we will recommend starlink as they offer unlimited internet connection at a reduced rate.
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by Debroslink: 9:53am On May 01
Mightyify:

Twoone IPTV Subscription Plans

1 Month = N5000

3 Month = N15,000

6 Month = N25,000

1 Year = N45,000

And how is your package better than SLTV? After paying 5k, one will still worry about getting unlimited data, one will still worry about buffering and being 2 or 3 minutes behind live events.

Anyways, to each his own

1 Like

Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by Mightyify(m): 10:38am On May 01
Debroslink:

And how is your package better than SLTV? After paying 5k, one will still worry about getting unlimited data, one will still worry about buffering and being 2 or 3 minutes behind live events.

Anyways, to each his own

Get a reliable internet connection like starlink. It solves all those problems you mentioned. IPTV is actually for people who have access to reliable internet connection.
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by puremaker7(m): 1:41pm On May 01
Mightyify:

We currently working on that. But currently we will recommend starlink as they offer unlimited internet connection at a reduced rate.
Starlink set up will cost nothing less than N500,000, so that's not cost effective compared to Dstv
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by Gadgetssai(m): 4:45pm On May 01
lalabrother:
Lmao 🤣... Dstv left us no option than to patronize these alternative option. In my area, I pay 10,500 for monthly unlimited fiber Internet subscription. I paid a one off fee for my TV****box(I intentionally did not mention the name) which was about 60k. I've been enjoying it without issues except if my Internet provider is having issues.
https://www.thekartinatv.com/2024/04/just-watch.html

So uncle that was sent from dstv to give us this unsolicited review, sorry to say, it is not working. You people can't continue to charge us extravagantly for your services... Me I've boycotted your services and I've made peace with it.

Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by brainware: 4:36pm On May 02
From the OP's review.. It's just improvised IPTV
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by MrCork: 10:34am On May 03
Stephaniegold:

Oga it is clear to us dat you are working with multichoice.....we have the power to use the social media to let them run away from our market

helo my millionaire uncle is loookin for a beautiful womens who can do housegirl work.he ready to pay u a cool 30k (N30,000 nIara..cash) a months which will including housegirl uniform plus cool cap & u will all so get breakfast & diner..this is a shance for u to make extra moiney.are u intaresssted please?
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by Quest2013(m): 6:47am On May 04
Please where can I get the SLTV in Orile iganmu, SURULERE Lagos
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by deborsky(m): 11:11am On May 06
Nice review
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by TheModerator: 8:59pm On May 08
If their service are adjudged legal by a law court, then DStv is certainly in trouble. Lol. What people are getting fed with by SLTV, is just an individual DStv subscription that the individual have decided to commercialize. Certainly won't be a good viewing experience, there will be a great deal of delays and breaks especially when live events are being aired.

And what's this about airing from YouTube?! Lol. Another joke in itself. I won't be carried away just yet. They won't last.

Please respect hip-hop music the next time you post anything. Have some respect for artistic legacies especially when you have none yourself. There's no such thing as "outdated hip-hop music. In these age and era of wack music, some of us still listen to music of way back, 90s to 2010 remains the pinnacle of music, especially rap. We will bang 'em 4ever. Not everyone is a fan of Davido and Portable.
Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by Walety04: 5:57am On May 09
sylve11:

Na so cool
Good morning
Pls enlighten me on how to use my sltv decoder for FTA
After I upgraded it. It deletes all FTA channels each time i off and on it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 / Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire / BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.