Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. (8937 Views)

Buy Your Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors At Wholesale And Retail Price / Harbinger Doors And Furniture / What Is The Current Retail Price Of Cement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. by batlan: 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2011
we are importers of all kinds of security and wooden doors,armored doors,turkey doors,steel security doors both interior and exteriors,standard kitchen doors with vent net,toilet doors.we deliver to your door step warehouse price guaranteed.pop ceiling (spain)is also available with regular suspended ceiling and pvc ceiling all ware house price guaranteed.
contact.081-2081-9063
Ware house suite b6/81-89 agric building material complex lagos badagry express-way abule-ado, lagos.
showroom shop 10 -313 agege motor road palm avenue amu-building material market olorunsogo mushin lagos

Re: Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. by TBrownAuto(m): 4:03am On Nov 21, 2011
i send you a text for for 4ft and 3ft door i need best price asap
Re: Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. by batlan: 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2011
check your e-mail for prices and more design,you can e-mail us back on batlanconceptdoors@yahoo.com.thanks.
Re: Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. by batlan: 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2011
hello this section is for security doors and not house to let sir,why dont you start your own new topic it might help.This is like diverting my post thanks.
Re: Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. by batlan: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2011
more pictures for your view.e-mail us on batlanconceptdoors@yahoo.com

Re: Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. by egin(m): 5:03am On Nov 22, 2011
I am interested, send prices for security, bedroom and kitchen doors with description to folajimi@verizon.net
I need Turkey doors only
Re: Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. by batlan: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2011
check your inbox for price list.
Re: Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. by bravedude(m): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2011
Send your price for security doors and POP to estherluv@yahoo.com
Re: Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. by bravedude(m): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2011
Sorry Send your prices for security doors and POP to estherluv4@yahoo.com
Re: Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. by Ggee(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2011
Please send the price details to gg2002@ureach.com
Re: Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. by batlan: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2011
Thanks please check your inbox for the reply.
Re: Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. by manbassy: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2012
please send to me the more photos and price list of your doors asap to: manbassy@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. by ASHLAND(m): 2:32am On Jun 03, 2012
batlan: more pictures for your view.e-mail us on batlanconceptdoors@yahoo.com
Please I will like to have the prices of your steel security doors for main entrance and their specifications because I know it's made of different metal gauges. The size of the door is 900mm. PLEASE I AM NOT LOOKING FOR BULLET PROOF DOORS. I also need price for bedroom doors. Please include picture of anyone that you gave me its price. I will send my email address.
Re: Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. by fredtee(m): 5:17am On Jun 03, 2012
Send me prices for security doors (Turkey pls) for external and internal of d buildin. my mail add is: fredcov@ yahoo.com
Re: Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. by bodeface: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2012
Please send me the pictures of both the internal and external [b]turkey [/b]doors you have in stock presently to bodeface@yahoo.com
Its is very urgent internal and external doors picture and prices.
Thanking you.

Bode
Re: Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. by makinde3: 12:25am On Jul 02, 2012
please email me more picture and prices of your products to makinde3@yahoo.com
Re: Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. by oyewole123: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2012
hi @ poster
Am interested in the security doors, bedroom and kitchen doors including the POP & PVC ceiling
send me ur brochure online if available or send me more pics of what you have , pls, do include your price-list to jimmyakins@ymail.com
awaiting ur response
cheers
Re: Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. by ahmetaras: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
TBrownAuto: i send you a text for for 4ft and 3ft door i need best price asap
we are one of the biggest steel security doors producer company in Turkey we produce high quality
high lever security

www.benkmetal.com
for e catolog please feel free contact with me

benkmetal@gmail.com
Re: Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. by arkshina: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
pls send pictures and prices of entrance and internal doors to arkshina03@yahoo.co.uk. if you have wooden doors made of treated mahogany wood send pictures and price also
Re: Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2013
Dear Brothers ,My name is Umit Cansu from Fermo company.Our company located kayseri city of Turkey.We are producer and exporter steel door and wooden doors.If you are interesting we can send to you prices and catalogues. umit.cansu@fermolive.com

Re: Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. by Sabeey5: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
pls send price tag of 3ft nd 4ft to diz email,onyesparkle@yahoo.com
Re: Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors Wholesale And Retail Price. by Missktinz: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
batlan: we are importers of all kinds of security and wooden doors,armored doors,turkey doors,steel security doors both interior and exteriors,standard kitchen doors with vent net,toilet doors.we deliver to your door step warehouse price guaranteed.pop ceiling (spain)is also available with regular suspended ceiling and pvc ceiling all ware house price guaranteed.
contact.081-2081-9063
Ware house suite b6/81-89 agric building material complex lagos badagry express-way abule-ado, lagos.
showroom shop 10 -313 agege motor road palm avenue amu-building material market olorunsogo mushin lagos

(1) (Reply)

15 Plots Of Land At Umuechem, Apara Etche. Portharcourt / Distressed sale of 675sqm Lands At Victoria Garden City(vgc) Lekki Lagos / Thread tank stand construction by New Pace Services. 07032fourfour6904

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.