Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder (11709 Views)

Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike / Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment / Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by Usmanovic95(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28
Idris Abdulkareem need to tender apology to OBJ for singing Nigeria jagajaga during his time as president of Nigeria. Nigeria was a f##king safe haven then.The real jagajaga is what we are currently witnessing.

5 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by Kaiser20: 9:04pm On Apr 28
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You still dey cry like small pikin.
Naa Kano people dey cry

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by nedekid: 9:06pm On Apr 28
chynergy1:
Pita Obi why now?
some people right now are thinking how to
link Peter Obi to this mess.
Abi ohh, let's wait to see how it will be coined.
Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:09pm On Apr 28
Kaiser20:

Naa Kano people dey cry

I can bet with you. Not a single person from Kano have made comment on this thread. It's still the pathetic losers that are crying on their behalf. grin

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by YouAreNobody: 9:10pm On Apr 28
Appletek:
Fuel prices want to crash, sort marketers are refusing to stock fuel.

The annoying part is that even NNPC stations are refusing to sell. Very annoying.

Just read what you wrote and ask yourself if it makes any sense. Ok, let's say private marketers want to hoard, what about NNPC as you just said?
lolzzz...he said fuel prices want to crash. Common sense should've told you the only thing that'll make marketers not to sell is they know fuel prices will increase soon, so they want to hoard pending when it increases and they'll start selling

7 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by drmikeadams(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28
tommykiwi:
I don't think it is affecting APC members that have their membership card.

Corrupt set of people.

U mean corrupt set of idiots grin

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by nedekid: 9:10pm On Apr 28
Omo, no petrol, I got in my truck and drove out as if na moto I de drive. Diesel cost but e de available.
I will use it to drop madam at work early tomorrow before sun roast me inside as no Ac.
Hmm, I gats order those electric 12v Ac unit from aliexpress real soon put am inside.
Life goes on jare..
Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by YouAreNobody: 9:13pm On Apr 28
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I can bet with you. Not a single person from Kano have made comment on this thread. It's still the pathetic losers that are crying on their behalf. grin
The biggest losers in this game is the masses, including you. That's the amusing thing in this whole case. Your leaders play chess with your lives while you hail them to high heavens. Suffering and smiling grin

8 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by fuckJones(f): 9:15pm On Apr 28
the fear of dangote make marketer not to import fuel again
Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by Mandate1: 9:18pm On Apr 28
Appletek:

Nah. It wants to crash, so marketers are refusing to take new stock of fuel.
whr are you guys getting this warped permutations from? It wants to crash from whr?

4 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by Father4all: 9:21pm On Apr 28
NeckingNgulping:
Divide this country now.. It's about time. You people of Kano and other northern states should shelve that idea of one Nigeria and seek for separation. One Nigeria is not doing you any good. You have a vast land for agriculture, and with your green thumbs, you will excel.
you think the south south will join your useless Biafra struggle? You are joking

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by Appletek: 9:21pm On Apr 28
YouAreNobody:

Just read what you wrote and ask yourself if it makes any sense. Ok, let's say private marketers want to hoard, what about NNPC as you just said?
lolzzz...he said fuel prices want to crash. Common sense should've told you the only thing that'll make marketers not to sell is they know fuel prices will increase soon, so they want to hoard pending when it increases and they'll start selling
Mandate1:
whr are you guys getting this warped permutations from? It wants to crash from whr?

If both of you have opened your ears and heard about latest happenings in the sector, you won't be typing this nonsense.

JETA1 has crashed DPK has crashed. Remains AGO and PMS. Prices of Dangote refinery are the cause.

If you don't know something, ask those in the sector. In the alternative, keep typing your trash.

I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by judges: 9:21pm On Apr 28
I bought 850 this morning in Borno State

4 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by jmoore(m): 9:22pm On Apr 28
Zxcvbnmghtr:

That is if you come from a poor family. YouAreNobody

A rich man with sense knows that his business will be affected by high cost of running business, which reduces purchasing power of customers when a bad leader is elected and wrecks the economy.

A kid with no sense from a rich family can never understand this.

8 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by Brush1: 9:24pm On Apr 28
EKONGKING:
If things continue like this in next 2 years, Nigeria will either disintegrate or be a failed nation like Congo or Somalia .

Lets not pretend or deceive ourself or blame other people by tagging them as enemy of nation .

Restructuring Nigeria is only path forward or else it leads to Disintegration or a failed state .

You are absolutely right. Better still split up like Malaysia and Indonesia did. Today both countries are doing better than when they were together.

War brewing in Nigeria, any moment soon the country will split up. It will be done the easy way or the hard way. The west , particularly UK is doing everything at ensuring it stays as one because their interest must be protected.

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by VinnyBaba: 9:26pm On Apr 28
Father4all:
you think the south south will join your useless Biafra struggle? You are joking

Do you even know if he is a Y0ruba man or a Middle Belt man? undecided

You TRIBALISTS reason like F00ls. sad sad

5 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by Cj4charles(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28
We are now in Exodus of the renewed Shege.. at least we are moving forward in it... Congratulations Tinubu 😁😁

1 Like

Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:27pm On Apr 28
jmoore:

A rich man with sense knows that his business will be affected by high cost of running business, which reduces purchasing power of customers when a bad leader is elected and wrecks the economy.

A kid with no sense from a rich family can never understand this.

Means you are in the middle class still struggling with business. Am talking about rich.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by 7arrows: 9:29pm On Apr 28
NeckingNgulping:
Divide this country now.. It's about time. You people of Kano and other northern states should shelve that idea of one Nigeria and seek for separation. One Nigeria is not doing you any good. You have a vast land for agriculture, and with your green thumbs, you will excel.

U think dividing the corn tree will cause a better change? You lie. The same people and ideology will still continue from yoruba, ibo and hausa. It's gonna be the same, infact worse. Each region will still fight and crave for power in order to suffer it's citizens. Bro What we need is not a divided nigeria but a united one with change of mindset and ideas.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by Brush1: 9:29pm On Apr 28
This is the worse Nigeria has ever experienced. This like a dream to me, that Nigeria can be this bad. . Even the uneducated military head of states did better. BAT the bird said he is educated, now look at it, Mr I built Lagos. He rigged election, he thinks he can rig performance.

This man and all those responsible for suffering of Nigerians will never rest in peace. Their generation wouldn’t know peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by Mandate1: 9:30pm On Apr 28
Appletek:

If both of you have opened your ears and heard about latest happenings in the sector, you won't be typing this nonsense.

JETA1 has crashed DPK has crashed. Remains AGO and PMS. Prices of Dangote refinery are the cause.

If you don't know something, ask those in the sector. In the alternative, keep typing your trash.

I'm out.
Oga, keep your half-baked permutations to yourself. Makes no logical sense to any sane mind.

If the price of a commodity will crash soon, or has crashed due to a new competitor, won't it be economically smart for marketers to want to sell off their old stock in order not to run losses when the new and cheaper stock gets to the market? Why would a marketer choose to hoard a a product he bought at an exorbitant price when a cheap alternative is in the horizon? Basic economics is not that hard sir.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by 7arrows: 9:31pm On Apr 28
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
na statistics we go chop? Sai jagaban till 2079

Yes o. Till Jesus come again. As we warned they said our mouth dey smell
Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by YouAreNobody: 9:32pm On Apr 28
Appletek:

I'm out.

Clown. Dangote will crash petrol price for you because you gave him the money he used to build his refinery. Tell me which product Dangote has produced and reduced the price, is it sugar? cement? noodles?

That's why your government keeps taking y'all for a ride, they'll increase price of a product from maybe #50 to #90 and y'all will shout and cry, and then they reduce it slightly from #90 to #80 and people like you will hail them for "crashing prices" forgetting that the price was #50.
SMH

9 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by sirchim(m): 9:43pm On Apr 28
EyeCumInPiss:
Thïefnubu is a Plague upon this Corn3.
From day1 the Microphone-licking druggie assumed office, it has been bad news for the average Nigerian.
How will he succeed? Somebody that got there on a stolen mandate.
Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by Ezeifeduba: 9:49pm On Apr 28
At the end of the day we're our own nemesis and problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by yankison(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Means you are in the middle class still struggling with business. Am talking about rich.

You are fast becoming the most stupid & idiotic person on nairaland ...I don't think u have any meaningful sense ....ode oshi

7 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by Albertgr8: 9:54pm On Apr 28
Emilokon
Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by 12345baba(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28
Fucking retards leafing Nigeria
Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:58pm On Apr 28
yankison:

You are fast becoming the most stupid & idiotic person on nairaland ...I don't think u have any meaningful sense ....ode oshi

If you are poor you are poor.
Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by NeckingNgulping(m): 10:04pm On Apr 28
Father4all:

Do you even know where I come from?

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by Matrix137(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28
Na wa
Re: Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder by Babaken(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28
EKONGKING:
If things continue like this in next 2 years, Nigeria will either disintegrate or be a failed nation like Congo or Somalia .

Lets not pretend or deceive ourself or blame other people by tagging them as enemy of nation .

Restructuring Nigeria is only path forward or else it leads to Disintegration or a failed state .

My dear nothing go happen I repeat nothing go happen next election their look for the most among them to vote in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Begins Oil Bloc Bid Rounds In May / Kwankwaso Pays Condolence Visit To Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(pics / Terror Financing: Indicted Publisher Threatens To Sue FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.