Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,913 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) (40510 Views)

Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral / Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London / Apostle Suleman Arrives Enugu In A Convoy, Man & Woman Kneel Down To Welcome Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by YouAreNobody: 10:32pm On Apr 28
PrincessofDSS:
Initially I wondering what was this man problem but I later realized that it was Flavour that is leading him astray😂

Flavour is Odumeje’s problem 😂😂

He’s that type of friend our mama warned us about back in the days
hahahahahahahahahaha...aswear o

2 Likes

Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by ruffhandu: 10:38pm On Apr 28
Sonnobax15:
grin
I'm shy and ashamed to say this,but I think I like this man... His vibes and style of comedy na top-notch cheesy. His members are definitely the most favored set of christians here in Naija cuz their G.O dey entertain Dem die cheesy

Oya it's time to resume work and start working on the naira-dollar cheesy

Lol. Yeye, you follow oduduwa emefie- ole dey do their tinybu-magic? Una go learn
Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by tayo200(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28
Misplaced priority
Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by bdon123(m): 10:48pm On Apr 28
Our papa is back....God bless d bahose himself...go blessNigeria.watch as price ofdollarsfalls becos power has entered town

2 Likes

Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by icankel: 10:51pm On Apr 28
DMerciful:
Fraudsters in God's name
I don't he has scammed you or any member of family before

2 Likes

Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by bentenny(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28
Tjra:
Greatest man in Anambra at the moment, followed by Soludo.

The Indaboski Bahose. The Liquid metal and the Lion who truly loves his country unlike the man in black.

Abeg help us shake dollars small. Release some powers cheesy

Like for Odumeje, Share for Gbajue

He is the greatest man in Anambra state until he decides to contest for the presidential election against your paymaster....thats when he will suddenly become an object of ridicule!
Una game too stale!

4 Likes

Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by VinnyBaba: 10:59pm On Apr 28
bentenny:

He is the greatest man in Anambra state until he decides to contest for the presidential election against your paymaster....thats when he will suddenly become an object of ridicule!
Una game too stale!

Dat's how the DingBats are praising Dave Umahi now. smiley

If Umahi dumps APC to Contest Presidency, they will claim his Projects are Substandard or he did not build school in Ebonyi state. sad

Very M0ronic elements. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by fitinwell: 11:09pm On Apr 28
ebukajay184:
Loud Cheers as Odumeje returns to Nigeria from London.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH7WAOzz4IQ?si=SuvOz3-gOpMzm8rV

Scary movie
Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by GreatOchuks: 11:14pm On Apr 28
The Man of the Moment

1 Like

Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by Tjra: 11:16pm On Apr 28
bentenny:

Una game too stale!
Whose paymaster?

Anyway, let Odumeje run first. Then you can judge correctly. We love him die

There was nothing like viscious tribal politics until Gbajue ran for Presidency.

Honestly, that bigot tore the fabric of our National unity.

People like him should be permanently banned from Politics.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by africaBlogworld: 11:30pm On Apr 28
Burning 🔥 fire.

1 Like

Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 11:49pm On Apr 28
Who is he? What does he preach? What does he stand for? How did he come about what he is doing? How does that really positively help your existence? Stay away from falsehood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 11:53pm On Apr 28
Sonnobax15:
grin
I'm shy and ashamed to say this,but I think I like this man... His vibes and style of comedy na top-notch cheesy. His members are definitely the most favored set of christians here in Naija cuz their G.O dey entertain Dem die cheesy

Oya it's time to resume work and start working on the naira-dollar cheesy
Lmao grin
Walai u nailed it grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by olisaEze(m): 11:55pm On Apr 28
Which Anambra airport, that’s Asaba airport. Landlord travel and see! grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 11:55pm On Apr 28
clearcrystal:
We celebrate nonsense and Mediocrity in this country.
We are fast loosing it
I fear for the next generation
They will think stuffs like this are normal and makes you more popular and make you rich.
I saw Ogun state governor honoring a full grown able man sitting for days just to put his name on Guinness Book of Record.
You will never see a serious country like Japan and China glorify this nonsense.

RCCG GO once said stopped Winter season when he visited Colorado for a conference...
You clapped for him

Odumeje said he did not catch cold when others were doing so when he visited London,
You call him a comedian

2 Likes

Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by theamazonguru(m): 12:06am On Apr 29
The guy man is a Content creator.
Know this and know peace.

The guy understands the entertainment space and what it takes to make money through it via the online space.
And I can tell you, the guy is milking it.

Now it's time to use the abido shaker version 1000 to make the Dollar fall against the Naira.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by Tisham20(m): 12:30am On Apr 29
grin grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by MrJames007: 12:37am On Apr 29
Bepostive2:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FTmqjbuENo?si=PRHbeh9fTwL9M9hS

Access Bank
Kelly Monday
Why create a new account to post this 🤔

1 Like

Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by bentenny(m): 12:45am On Apr 29
Tjra:

Whose paymaster?

Anyway, let Odumeje run first. Then you can judge correctly. We love him die

There was nothing like viscious tribal politics until Gbajue ran for Presidency.

Honestly, that bigot tore the fabric of our National unity.

People like him should be permanently banned from Politics.
Story for the gods!
You guys are all the same!
You speak from both sides of your mouth like Omockery!
Please tell me where the highlighted took place with evidence!
Let me know if you actually know what you are saying or whether you are one of those who are fed by what comes out from your admins WhatsApp group!

1 Like

Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:50am On Apr 29
PrincessofDSS:
Initially I was wondering what was this man problem but I later realized that it was Flavour that is leading him astray😂

Flavour is Odumeje’s problem 😂😂

He’s that type of friend that our mama warned us about back in the days
Thank u!
Flavour is dis man's problem!

Babe, abeg free 5ltr of premium abido shaker for u!

grin

Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by bentenny(m): 12:52am On Apr 29
VinnyBaba:

Dat's how the DingBats are praising Dave Umahi now. smiley

If Umahi dumps APC to Contest Presidency, they will claim his Projects are Substandard or he did not build school in Ebonyi state. sad

Very M0ronic elements. undecided
I saw what they did to rochas when he wanted to contest against their boss Tinubu!
He even had to quit his ambition after much pressure!
Current Abia state governor Otti was a great banker according to them esp when he was in apc....as soon as he left for LP,he turned into the MD that almost wrecked a bank!
Their doings dey too predictable and stale!
Well don't blame them...they are semi-robots who copy and paste according to what their master says!
The only difference between them and a robot is their flesh and blood!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by DmonSlayer10: 1:02am On Apr 29
DMerciful:
Fraudsters in God's name
What you don't know is bigger than you;It's either you're a nominal Christian,an orthothox "religious"Christian or an Islamic fundamentalist!
Get curious..
Get close to Pragmatic Christian Pentecostalism and SEE God!!!
Over 85 million pentecostal Christian's in Nigeria....most of us highly Educated,well-to-do and knowledgeable...cannot All be foolish!!
See?
Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by Forkthiefnubu: 1:28am On Apr 29
Scammer
Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by DMerciful(m): 1:31am On Apr 29
All of you are actually fuulish. You think God created a hell for bad people and heaven for good people. God also let his son shed his blood unto himself before he can wash away the world sins thats now bigger than when the blood was shared.
DmonSlayer10:
What you don't know is bigger than you;It's either you're a nominal Christian,an orthothox "religious"Christian or an Islamic fundamentalist!
Get curious..
Over 85 million pentecostal Christian's in Nigeria....most of us highly Educated,well-to-do and knowledgeable...cannot All be foolish!!
See?
Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 2:26am On Apr 29
Celebrating mediocrity..an idiota that can barely pronounce his name or any kindergarten level English right....is being accorded ds sort of notice...?
What marvels me is how he is able to to lure the kind of crowd one sees in his church....cum shrine?
Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 2:30am On Apr 29
DmonSlayer10:
Get curious..
See?
Now......You're sounding more stewpid than the idiota odumeje....
How do u lots get hypnotized?
Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 2:35am On Apr 29
bdon123:
Our papa is back....God bless d bahose himself...go blessNigeria.watch as price ofdollarsfalls becos power has entered town
U ought to have been aborted.....just too bad and a pity that a complete idiota was carried in the stomach for 9 months or more......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by crackhouse(m): 3:40am On Apr 29
Na his church members dey welcome him, no be Nigerians, be specific pls.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by bdon123(m): 6:11am On Apr 29
Babaibeji2020:

U ought to have been aborted.....just too bad and a pity that a complete idiota was carried in the stomach for 9 months or more......
We to luv our papa n we dnt care wat u tink.Powers will be leleased very soon.Economy will becomeore stable jst becos of d lion

1 Like

Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by greypencils: 6:21am On Apr 29
Bunch of retards
Re: Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) by hansomb: 6:29am On Apr 29
clearcrystal:
We celebrate nonsense and Mediocrity in this country.
We are fast loosing it
I fear for the next generation
They will think stuffs like this are normal and makes you more popular and make you rich.
I saw Ogun state governor honoring a full grown able man sitting for days just to put his name on Guinness Book of Record.
You will never see a serious country like Japan and China glorify this nonsense.
You're very correct. Unfortunately, the woke culture is fast turning things that should be taken serious into unserious things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Godday Iboyi Shares Anointed Bread To His Church Members / Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) / We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.