Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Marriage Wahala - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Wahala (1605 Views)

Nigerian Housemaid Wahala!!! / Marriage Wahala! / Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Wahala by alhamra: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2011
I dated my wife for 8yrs b4 getting married to her, though we separated for 3yrs during courtship b4 we get married. I am in my early 30's while she is in her late 20's now. We married for 3 yrs without d fruit of the womb, we went to so many hospitals but al the test shows that we are ok. Early last yr she conceived and had a serious attack that affected her in d brain, I took her to so many hospitals but she wasn’t responding to treatments until we consulted some men of God who prayed for her and she got healed though she lost the pregnancy. Her immediate elder sister that is still single had a similar problem and was receiving treatments in d hospital also.
I decided to relocate her abroad to stay with me so I can have a close watch on her, all for her to come and start comparing me with friends, she complains that i shop for her in cheap shops and buys inferior things for her, she calls my female clients to warn them for snatching her husband, she slaps me sometimes when that spirit of madness visits her etc. I lost my job and the little business i was using to support my salary all my clients ran away, life became so miserable for me. I decided to send her back to Nigeria but she said over her dead body will she go to Nigeria and even threatening to call the police for me if I use force on her. But with the prayers of my friends and family members I succeeded in bringing her home. But before leaving abroad she conceived and have put to bed to a bouncing baby boy in Nigeria now.
Now the love is dead already because of what I have gone true and I don’t see any future being with this woman. Pls I need ur advice
Re: Marriage Wahala by Gboliwe: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2011
What other advice do you seek? By your own mouth you just said the love is dead,paraphrased, you dont want her anymore. You cant be yoked with a burden you dont want to bear. I respect marriage but I dont believe in enduring marriage. I believe if pressure mounts on you to continue with the relationship in this state of mind one day you'll either commit suicide or kill your self murder. Very dangerous
Re: Marriage Wahala by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2011
Your child deserves a better life, you sound like you arenot even interested in your child because you haven't said much about what you wanno do with that child and your plans for him

That boy deserves a better life, do not let the relationship you have with hismother affect the one you are supposed to have with him.
Re: Marriage Wahala by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2011
Re: Marriage Wahala by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2011
@poster
you have to let go but you have to do whats right for the kid. you dont have to stay married with this woman but you DO have to stay in this kid's life.
this woman is mentally ill, the best you can do is take that kid away from her and get her the professional help she needs. as hard as it may be, it's for her (and the child's) own good.

as for what happened abroad, what did you expect?!
Re: Marriage Wahala by alhamra: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2011
@chaircover, my problem is not even the mental problems because I know that God can deliver and heal her but the fact remains that the family is still into juju stuff because if they are good Christians we can join hands together and fight the problem I believe that nothing is too hard for our lord to do. Even when she is in her normal senses she still misbehaves she can do stupid things for more than ten times in a day and apologize ten times when she regain herself. The baby is just one month old now and I have been sending money for their upkeep.
Re: Marriage Wahala by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2011
Re: Marriage Wahala by alhamra: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2011
@chaircover, they are in my house in Abuja because according to my family they said is wrong to send a woman packing with pregnancy. I was the one taking care of her until she put to bed. Is a very serious spiritual problem
Re: Marriage Wahala by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2011
Re: Marriage Wahala by Outstrip(f): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2011
Why would you even send her back to Nigeria. A woman with a new baby and psychological problems. Are you sure you want the best for yoru child? You should never have pressured her to return to Nigeria. The fact that she returned tells me that you were probably giving her too much stress. Nobody can force you to stay married but you have a duty to your child
Re: Marriage Wahala by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 21, 2011
Oh, so the family is into juju stuff? You did not know this during your courtship abi? Yet you married her knowing all these, why are you complaining now?

(1) (Reply)

My Husband N I / Minimum 35 Ways To Respect Your Parents. [must Read] / Please What Kind Of Body Cream And Soap Can I Use For A Baby Of A Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.