Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Man Crushed To Death In Anambra Road Crash - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Crushed To Death In Anambra Road Crash (11462 Views)

One Dies, Eight Injured In Anambra Road Crash / Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver / Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Crushed To Death In Anambra Road Crash by cardoctor(m): 9:31am On Apr 29
Oh dear
Re: Man Crushed To Death In Anambra Road Crash by SaiRuiMall: 9:52am On Apr 29
EBSU SUG PRESIDENT/SENATE SAGA:

Dear Vawulence City Comrades,
Trust this finds you well.
For the past days now, We have been on this issue between the EBSU-SUG President and the SENATE, concerning the alleged embezzlement.

The President has come out to deny every form of embezzlement. According to him, he has a scientific model on how to disburse the money to some selected indigent Ebsu Students. .

A lot of people are calling for him to be dragged but as you already know, in Vawulence City Media, We take our time before properly calling someone out.
So let us all be patient and wait for this scientific model of fund disbursement.

The following questions are begging for answers:
1. Ebsu starts exams next week so when will this fund be disbursed so students can pay their fees and write their exams?
2. How do we ensure that these selected beneficiaries are actually "Bonafide Ebsu Students who are indigent"

Ebsu Mass Comm Dept just lost a Lecturer to ghastly accident yesterday. In life, no one knows tomorrow, so let's do things in accordance with the best practices.

Finally, in Latin, it is said "Vox Populi, Vox Dei" (The voice of the people is the voice of God).

We are watching The Ebsu SUG??
Re: Man Crushed To Death In Anambra Road Crash by eeithis(m): 10:18am On Apr 29
IbrahimSkiba:

No Evil will harm your mom in the name of Yahweh...

She's protected
amen sis thanks alot
Re: Man Crushed To Death In Anambra Road Crash by eeithis(m): 10:19am On Apr 29
MightyHand:

Save Trip to her IjN (Amen)
amen
Re: Man Crushed To Death In Anambra Road Crash by DestinyNigga: 10:21am On Apr 29
I remembered when we are going home for my grandma burial. My uncle was driving in high speed. So as we are approaching a bending corner, we saw a bus trying to reverse on bending corner. My uncle match break but find out that he won't be able to put his car at halt so he quickly moved at the rear of that bus and pass. It's near death experience. If not that he's experienced driver, we for perish there. Na God dey save person
Re: Man Crushed To Death In Anambra Road Crash by Lekan239(m): 10:35am On Apr 29
Kingpele:
Nawaoh...the guy above me is high on agbado...overspeeding is the number 1 cause of accident...throttle with caution so that u can always be able to overcome unforseen incidents..even if in express I won't go past 80
speed with caution truly, but it can also be dangerous going 80 in a road where you should be going 100/120...

Some drivers are animals dey may ram into a car going at a low speed in an express

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. / Unidentified Persons Killed In Fatal Accident In Bauchi State. Graphic Photos / Third Mainland Bridge Reopened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.