Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Are U Sure If That Admision Is Genuie?beware Of Touts,scamers At The Gate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are U Sure If That Admision Is Genuie?beware Of Touts,scamers At The Gate (680 Views)

Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics / Fuoye Greatest Scamers / Unimaid 2011/2012 Admision List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U Sure If That Admision Is Genuie?beware Of Touts,scamers At The Gate by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2011
Who is a tout?a tout is a person who resale a ticket of an event above the official prize,at times illegally. When i visited the jamb office to buy my jamb form for 2011/2012 academic session,i saw this this "beware of touts at the gate they can ruin ur life"then i began to imagine how and in wht way can this set of people parading themselves in our education sector ruin ones future, ? Last year i wrote jamb but i coundnt gain admission into the imo state university and that means i have to spend one year at home. I was annoyed and jelous when i saw most of my friends who gained admission into the imo state university going back to school.then i ask one of them how they gained their admission they said they had to runs it with cash ranging frm 80,000 to 100,000 that was huge money o.anyway as time went on he matriculated and was giving a matriculating number,lectures commence but as the second semister exam came to an end he discovered that his admission was fake and his matriculating no was fake,by that times everything was late,because he has paid a non refundable acceptance fee of 30,000 and accrditation fee of 16,000,school fee 53,750,SUG 1,000,medical 3,000 and books also rented a room that cost 70,000 although he has a roomate. He spent over 300,000 all gone most people has been offered admission into various universities,have u confirm if ur admission is genuie?a lot of people are in university spending huge amount of money not knwing that their names are not in the school register wht a pity why not confirm it through jamb site here www.jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx?id=08 any admision u gained that is not found here after the jamb deadline given to universities to submit their list which is this november is a fraud. Onece more beware of scamers,touts and criminals that parade their self as prof. Promising to help u secure admision.dnt let them ruin ur future cos before u find out its late.
Re: Are U Sure If That Admision Is Genuie?beware Of Touts,scamers At The Gate by Gboliwe: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2011
You are right poster. I had this classmate who the school didnt recognise, sad story is that this happened in her 3rd year. Even though we all blame her (she didnt have a reg number yet continued paying fees), she's an example of how touts have taken us hostage in tertiary admission
Re: Are U Sure If That Admision Is Genuie?beware Of Touts,scamers At The Gate by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2011
Thnx 4 d info @mikeoh
Re: Are U Sure If That Admision Is Genuie?beware Of Touts,scamers At The Gate by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 21, 2011
U ar welcm @Fentoluwa, i also knw of a guy in anambra state university uli,who got to know that his admision was fake in his 3rd year.he kept paying sch fees frm 1yr to 3yr before he coud found out. Aspirants should wise up and try to confirm if their admision is real
Re: Are U Sure If That Admision Is Genuie?beware Of Touts,scamers At The Gate by xtianh(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2011
Nice one very informative and will help those tht will listen to do the right thing, Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Mutilated In Russia / Neural Networks In Nigerian Universities / I Need Information About Unilorin Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.