Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State (14568 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude / Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate / Herdsmen With Ak-47 Kill Woman On Her Farm In Nimbo, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by tuzeriouz(m): 10:29am On Apr 29
porthouse7:
This one dey feel important , expired politician
Your thoughts and prayers should be with the families of the victims.

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by porthouse7(f): 10:30am On Apr 29
[quote author=Kingpele post=129691021][/quote] billionaire for em pocket, the gbague no dey feed me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by gidgiddy: 10:30am On Apr 29
Uzo-Uwani have really suffered from being close to Benue State, Fulani herdsmen have finished them
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by Franzinni: 10:31am On Apr 29
There are a lot of ANIMALS in Nigeria I swear .... Not even talking about the fulani herdsmen, but the useless entities who forget that it is human lives we are talking about here ... They are just commenting with so much insensitivity... Will you be commenting rubish if the dead and affected were your families? That is why Nigeria can never see greatness with the kind of citizenship it currently has ... That I better pass my neighbor mentality is ingrained in Nigerians .... As long as e no affect me mentality. Bunch of insensitive animals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by porthouse7(f): 10:31am On Apr 29
tuzeriouz:

Your thoughts and prayers should be with the families of the victims.
yes my thought is with them, but Peter is an expired politician feeling important

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by caracas: 10:34am On Apr 29
porthouse7:
Like your expired n smelling kpekus….
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by Confirmedzombie: 10:35am On Apr 29
Peter obi never condemned ESN, UGM and Ipob killing officers and innocent igbos.

Igbo killing fellow igbos but now he has raised his voice about Fulani herdsmen.

I thought some fools here always boast ESN is fighting Fulani herdsmen in the forest.

How come same Fulani herdsmen are killing people.

Obi is expired in politics but he feels he has a voice.

Obi is a hypocrite.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by Almaigaa: 10:37am On Apr 29
NkanuSon:
Divide this zoo now

We can't be suffering what we never bargained for all because of one Nigeria

Nobody is dividing anything. If you can't fight the Fulani, relocate from the East

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by jwung: 10:40am On Apr 29
porthouse7:
people are being killed and you are politicizing it... You re a goat
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by mrvitalis(m): 10:41am On Apr 29
paramakina202:
Esn apologist like mrvitalis always boast how esn has made Southeast a no go area for Fulani terrorist when we all know they were never Formed to fight Fulani bandits. Where is esn? They are in Imo state enforcing monday sit at home against their own people.
I said South East has the lowest Fulani attack

Esn has withdrawn from Enugu since na especially Enugu North sighting betrayal from the villagers

Yes esn is mportant

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by TUTU147: 10:41am On Apr 29
Triangles1:
When your people were busy chasing them with guns killing their cows you didn't call on government, the mumu have the courage to upload it on net.

The same set of people that said government should not send army to their land are calling on government, when they were busy killing police burning police station and government facility.
The army are compromise,even jos people can testify.If not that some of our politicians are useless, this thing cannot continue like this.Esn would have stop all this rubbish but government went after them because fulani life is more important.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by TUTU147: 10:43am On Apr 29
mrvitalis:

Esn has withdrawn from Enugu since na especially Enugu North sighting betrayal from the villagers

Yes esn is mportant
The governor assured them of protection yet this continue to happen.The village have no options than to seek the help of esn.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by occfx: 10:43am On Apr 29
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/29/enough-is-enough-govt-must-show-commitment-peter-obi-on-killing-in-enugu-community/

In Nigeria, complaining does not solve anything. Just send the message across to Ekpa and case will be closed. Israelites don't complain about anything... Na there offenders and enemies dey always complain.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by AMI3(m): 10:47am On Apr 29
Olachase:
by Tomorrow this same Obi would go and bow down to Emir of Sokoto
donate 100 million to Fulani in the North
construct a 1 Tank bore hole Project.

all in the name of upcoming 2027 campaign undecided undecided
U make no sense. Think again what u are writing.
Then rethink and remove sentiment aside.
Every tribe has bad eggs that doesn't mean that the good once doesn't exist.
Must u use the evil of some few bad eggs to punish the rest of them.?
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by Zeezenho: 10:48am On Apr 29
Olachase:
by Tomorrow this same Obi would go and bow down to Emir of Sokoto
donate 100 million to Fulani in the North
construct a 1 Tank bore hole Project.

all in the name of upcoming 2027 campaign undecided undecided

Obi had already sold out southeast, but you guys don't kw

Tinubu mucked yoruba elders when fulani killed pa fassanrati daughter.just to yet fulani votes and you guys named him jagaban for it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by NNNN2024: 10:50am On Apr 29
AqualinaXYZ:
Tinubu that sacrificed his own kinsmen to Fulani na who una dey put hope on

Same frog eyed mad man that asked WHERE ARE THE COWS

See not to brag with violence but most things that happening in this country can’t happen in Port Harcourt

Anyday Fulanis go Jonze kill for PH na that day una go know the usefulness of cultism

Abobi you no from PH.

PH sef na big city. All of na wey no from Rivers dey always refer Rivers State as PH. You no sabi names of villages and towns? Sha no go browse am

E no fit happen for Rivers state sha.

No good thinking Rivers citizens will publicly associate PH with cultism in an online forum like Nairaland.

Try behave and focus on your state

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by Christistruth00: 10:50am On Apr 29
But when ipob go on their murder sprees again he will be silent

Obi needs to be consistent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by PureNigerDeltan(m): 10:51am On Apr 29
A video made the rounds Last week where ESN Abi IPOB killed a flock of Fulani cattle grazing on their land. Maybe this is a reprisal attack. Their’s is always deadly. Those people have no meaning to life. If them leave Igbo people to fight these people one on one dem go win Igbo people. God, this country should just divide coz we are divided already. Make Niger Delta just go him own, Biafra go, Arewa go, Oduduwa go!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by chopnaira: 10:51am On Apr 29
Haha. Has he already stopped licking Fulani arses grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by chopnaira: 10:52am On Apr 29
gidgiddy:
Uzo-Uwani have really suffered from being close to Benue State, Fulani herdsmen have finished them
Is there king an Attah igala.... cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by Olachase(m): 10:53am On Apr 29
Zeezenho:

Tinubu mucked yoruba elders when fulani killed pa fassanrati daughter.just to yet fulani votes and you guys named him jagaban for it.
my point is this you guys should call Obi to order doing boy boy would mk Northers take advantage of you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by paramakina202: 10:53am On Apr 29
mrvitalis:

Yes esn is mportant

Withdrew from Enugu since when kwanu when their hdqtrs supposed to be in that axis of Uzouwani area that is prone to Fulani terrorist attack rather they went and occupied a peaceful Town Orlu and turned it into war zone.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by secretsofpeace(m): 10:54am On Apr 29
Usual pattern of attacking the messenger while ignoring the message!!! E go reach every body... no worry

porthouse7:
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by Sccarrr: 10:56am On Apr 29
AqualinaXYZ:
See not to brag with violence but most things that happening in this country can’t happen in Port Harcourt

Anyday Fulanis go Jonze kill for PH na that day una go know the usefulness of cultism
WTF! you're senseless ...Kai😹

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by chopnaira: 10:57am On Apr 29
Franzinni:
There are a lot of ANIMALS in Nigeria I swear .... Not even talking about the fulani herdsmen, but the useless entities who forget that it is human lives we are talking about here ... They are just commenting with so much insensitivity... Will you be commenting rubish if the dead and affected were your families? That is why Nigeria can never see greatness with the kind of citizenship it currently has ... That I better pass my neighbor mentality is ingrained in Nigerians .... As long as e no affect me mentality. Bunch of insensitive animals
You just described the reaction of Ibo people when other tribes get attacked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by Princedapace(m): 10:57am On Apr 29
porthouse7:

E no go better for ur generation. We are talking about constant killings of Nigerians, u are here claiming political affiliation. He listed what he has done for the victims over the years even when he is not in office. Pls, rest.
I just wonder how god created an average black man, one sense them no get
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by Bendeco2020: 10:57am On Apr 29
AqualinaXYZ:
Tinubu that sacrificed his own kinsmen to Fulani na who una dey put hope on

Same frog eyed mad man that asked WHERE ARE THE COWS

Alaye stop unnecesary boasting.

Fulani has launched attack in Rivers State not even once.

Cultism dont have the skills like those bandits if they're to fight each other. You think say na by capping orientation.

Even you with that your phone commenting like this, if they take that your comfort zone unaware now, you will be a dead man without even knowing who killed you and for what reason. Stop yeye bragging

Howmany cultist are in possession of A.K47 to protect their community if those bandits attack in hundreds unexpected?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by SmartyPants(m): 10:58am On Apr 29
Agreed! The government must really step up the effort visibly in tackling insecurity or they should allow communities to bear arms and defend themselves!
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by chopnaira: 10:59am On Apr 29
paramakina202:
Esn apologist like mrvitalis always boast how esn has made Southeast a no go area for Fulani terrorist when we all know they were never Formed to fight Fulani bandits. Where is esn? They are in Imo state enforcing monday sit at home against their own people.
If na to flog their papa now every Monday and kill ibos and cows, that's where you will find ESN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by 00FFT00(m): 11:00am On Apr 29
Again, this is why every person from the Southeast of Nigeria must visibly support and insist on the continued existence of the ESN. These dedicated brothers have checked the menace of the Fulani killers who would otherwise have taken over the bushes and forests of the Southeast, crippling both subsistence and cash generating agricultural activities.

ESN consistently humiliated these useless Fulani killers until the equally useless Buhari government went on the offensive on behalf of his murderous kinsmen. However, they persevered and toiled, and some of these gallant men paid the supreme sacrifice to secure the homestead.

This is the time to confront these murderers. Peter Obi has spoken as he can and should, but the job of finally and actively putting an end to the activities of these killers lies with us, the people. Your government, which they control, will not help you.

The brothers in CAR have drawn up a master plan of what needs to happen and how it should be done. They have done it, and so must we. We must stop them.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by ccrenda5540: 11:02am On Apr 29
I hope Peter Obi does not have a hand in these killing. All these currupt and blood thirsty politicians

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by Lovit(m): 11:05am On Apr 29
Yoruba online BATist are making fun of this and I pity them

Our common enemy has succeeded in making SE and SW to be at loggerheads. Obi may not be President, Tinubu may not come back in 2027

Nigeria may get worse under Tinubu but one thing is sure, The Fulanis, irrespective of party affiliations are working covertly to sack all your villages in the SE, SS, NC and SW and plant fulani towns in them. Many of these places have been re-named after sacking villages

Be here mocking Obi, the enemy will soon be at your door step. By then, no one will be there to help your people

I expect yoruba BATists to call out Tinubu to put a stop to all these nonsense killings, but instead they are making fun of the whole thing

I am not Ibo and I am not yoruba. But there is no state in this Nation that the Fulanis have not colonized their bushes and villages

We will all soon be slaves in our own land.

Dey play!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister / Gbenga Daniel Steps Down From PDP Chairmanship Race / There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.