Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Tinubu Is Linking All South States Together - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Linking All South States Together (2974 Views)

Gbemisola Saraki: Why Nigeria Is Linking Niger, Landlocked Countries With Rail / Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East / VAT: Five Northern, Two South-west, Two South-South States Top Beneficiaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Linking All South States Together by Khyrvxjzy: 4:18pm On Apr 29
victory36:
I support tinubu on this one. I would even like the capital to return to Lagos. Let's isolate the north and strip it of whatever bragging rights it claims

north is always our boy

no need relocate
Re: Tinubu Is Linking All South States Together by Khyrvxjzy: 4:19pm On Apr 29
kettykin:
This project is not a priority need ,here is what I think about Nigeria, the government should prioritise availability of electricity, deep sea ports in south south, before thinking of a coastal highway. The Lagos Benin expressway is highway enough. Why create a coastal highway

nigeria of over 60 dont care about electricity and we still the number one economy
Re: Tinubu Is Linking All South States Together by Khyrvxjzy: 4:20pm On Apr 29
slimfit1:
Do you know how much we have wasted in this country because of one terrorist hunting 76 virgins. Until the northern people begin to think deeply. We can't keep wasting our budget in the north only for them to destroy it again. They have stopped investors from coming to Nigeria. Virgin hunting does attract investors oh.

we will render north useless
it a matter of time
Re: Tinubu Is Linking All South States Together by Starhearts: 4:39pm On Apr 29
Forkthiefnubu:

You are the one eating the Pooh

Ur village pple have succeeded in getting ur pin-code
Re: Tinubu Is Linking All South States Together by AfonjaConehead: 5:07pm On Apr 29

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Linking All South States Together by verdade: 5:16pm On Apr 29
He's doing it cause you cowards/ bastards can't do without igbos
Re: Tinubu Is Linking All South States Together by Elusive001: 5:41pm On Apr 29
Khyrvxjzy:
this is what is notice, i am not seeing much work in north except train to niger and the niger state agric plan.tinubu is doing lots of road in the south.

economy importance of this is as follows
1)he is centralizing resources to lagos(check my post on centralizing)

2) tinubu is linking all oil producing states to the commercial lagos

3) the main part, lagos is developed and the above one and two been done, the whole south will be commercial heart of Africa, this will also rub(abi na rob) on north p

Big lie

He is only trying to use federal funds to develop his properties at the Lagos axis. He should start from Calabar if he means well for the south.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Linking All South States Together by Elusive001: 5:45pm On Apr 29
kettykin:
This project is not a priority need ,here is what I think about Nigeria, the government should prioritise availability of electricity, deep sea ports in south south, before thinking of a coastal highway. The Lagos Benin expressway is highway enough. Why create a coastal highway

I heard that he wants to use federal funds to develop access to his huge property on the Lagos coastal axis. That's why we say that he should start from Calabar if he is sincere.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Linking All South States Together by Khyrvxjzy: 5:55pm On Apr 29
Elusive001:

Big lie

He is only trying to use federal funds to develop his properties at the Lagos axis. He should start from Calabar if he means well for the south.

3rd section is starting from calabar
Re: Tinubu Is Linking All South States Together by yommen: 6:10pm On Apr 29
Buhari built rail line passing through several northern states through to maradi in Niger republic. You didn't criticise it. Now Tinubu is building a road to connect south, you are crying. Is Nigeria only for you? What would you have now said if Tinubu builds roads to Benin Republic?
Re: Tinubu Is Linking All South States Together by Jlow2: 6:20pm On Apr 29
Awa Yoel people have joined the agbado munchers, no one shud complain after 8yrs 4yrs of tinubu oh
Re: Tinubu Is Linking All South States Together by candygist: 6:33pm On Apr 29
Cindypresh:

You learned well from mannabbqgrillz, but go ask him how it ended for him

There's no gain in defending incompetent government

Since the start of Nigeria, have we ever had a competent govt before ?
Re: Tinubu Is Linking All South States Together by flokii: 7:13pm On Apr 29
So what is bad if President Tinubu decides to link all the South West States together?.. shows he is thinking ahead and is making moves for the development Lagos witnessed to spread to Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti up till Kwara and Kogi, like that.
Or you want him to be like GEJ that left the Niger Delta region in mess and was busy building almajiri schools all over the North, I no know who send am message.
Re: Tinubu Is Linking All South States Together by jahsharon: 8:28pm On Apr 29
Khyrvxjzy:

is everything obi vs tinubu

cant you make reasonable input

It's not every dog that barks at you that you throw stones at. Sine dogs are better left backing until they run mad and are crushed by fast moving vehicle
Re: Tinubu Is Linking All South States Together by bdon123(m): 8:58pm On Apr 29
Khyrvxjzy:

Where did he mention obi vs tinubu here?u are d one that can take criticism without attributing to obi supporters.make all of us dey suffer dey go
Re: Tinubu Is Linking All South States Together by lamentor78(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29
Khyrvxjzy:

My brother if you want to escape all these obedient lunatics just keep off nairaland.

Even if Tinubu turn the economy around they will still complain nothing in this life can make them happy they have signed life contract with sadness .
Re: Tinubu Is Linking All South States Together by Elusive001: 6:46am On Apr 30
Khyrvxjzy:

3rd section is starting from calabar

You see? That's another scam. We are now shouting about it as people that are gifted with premonitions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is AIG MBU Above the Law in this Country? #ReleaseAmaechiAnakwue / Reason Why Kano Is Continually Bombed - Cramjones / LIVE: APC Kano Presidential Rally (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.