Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

ANOH Gas Pipeline Route - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANOH Gas Pipeline Route (183 Views)

Seplat Energy Says ANOH Gas Plant Reaches Mechanical Completion / Hope Uzodinma Visits Seplat Gigantic ANOH Gas Development Project (Photos) / Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANOH Gas Pipeline Route by FrankDbadGuy(m): 11:00am On Apr 29
Hello. So I saw a picture yesterday of the proposed Assa North Ohaji (ANOH) gas pipeline that originates from Ohaji, Imo state all the way to the South Western and Northern parts of Nigeria. Normally this is a commendable project which will rapidly bring about our much needed Industrial Revolution to bring about more output and increased standard of living.

But from the picture, why is the gas pipeline network not going through the south east too? Isn’t it worrisome that the pipeline extends all the way across the Niger towards the western part?

What are the south eastern leaders and industrialists saying about this? Why can’t we blacks do things in a just and peaceful manner?

Any thoughts on as to why these gas pipelines network eludes the South East please?

Re: ANOH Gas Pipeline Route by CountinBlessins(m): 11:05am On Apr 29
Are you asking us? what are you igbos keeping silent on this for? Na me go from Edo state begin ask question? The Porposed Aba industrial city is supposed to use gas from this project am i the one to leave my state to call your Abia Governor and other SOutheast Governors to order?
Until you ibos learn to raise your voices and scream against this ,arginalization is it me an outsider that will do it?

Keep asking questions , na una get the largest gas reserves yet they excluded you guys yet you are asking us on Nairaland? are you not wonderful? angry
Re: ANOH Gas Pipeline Route by Cindypresh(f): 11:30am On Apr 29
Lol

Now I understand why they installed a supreme court puppet in imo state.

But the ndi imo I know knows what to do at the right time
Re: ANOH Gas Pipeline Route by Biafrannuke: 11:52am On Apr 29
Another fool has opened a thread after shouting that a new Nigeria is possible. If you accept one Nigeria, you must accept its basis and everything I gives you. Either you plead to be included in Nigerian or you fight for the freedom to manage yourself. Nothing in-between.

Only an idiot wants to achieve a result without passing through the rigours of sacrifice which a universal law of nature. Even your oppressor fought and shed their blood in order to gain control over you but you believe you can get back you freedom through the voters card that same oppressor gave you.

Obidient indeed!

Bunch educated lunatics wallowing in unmitigated self delusion.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Senators Fight Over Seats In Newly Renovated Chamber / Cost Of Living: How Nigerian Students Study With Empty Stomach / BRICS: India & Nigeria Finalize Major Partnership Ditching US Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.