Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results (16950 Views)

JAMB Releases Mock Results For 2024 UTME / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results / JAMB Releases Dates For 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by bluefilm: 6:46pm On Apr 29
Tonytonex:
things are not working here as it ought to. It is known.
It's either you manage here or you japa
So those of us who cannot japa should continue to manage rubbish na abi?
Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by pinknipple: 6:57pm On Apr 29
Quackery is prevalent in Nigeria, thus no need for unnecessary academic pressure.
Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by Tonytonex(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29
bluefilm:
So those of us who cannot japa should continue to manage rubbish na abi?
You can change the status quo na.
After all, they say that "change begins with you"
Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by bluefilm: 7:16pm On Apr 29
Tonytonex:
You can change the status quo na.
After all, they say that "change begins with you"
Of course!

That's why I'm trying to create the awareness by pointing out the quagmire of attending Nigerian universities these days, but some people like you are bent on continuing with the status quo

A system that is not working is not working

Managing it, will only postpone the Dday, which must surely come!
Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by Tonytonex(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29
bluefilm:
Of course!

That's why I'm trying to create the awareness by pointing out the quagmire of attending Nigerian universities these days, but some people like you are bent on continuing with the status quo

A system that is not working is not working

Managing it, will only postpone the Dday, which must surely come!
okay sire. Carry on
Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 7:54pm On Apr 29
bluefilm:
It's amazing the large number of our youths who want to go and waste four or five years of their lives all in the name of attending a university and acquiring a useless knowledge in the process...

What a pity

So what would you have them do instead? Marry all your daughters and raise families in your ancestral home?

And if you check sef, said daughters might even be graduates 😒
Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by javascript1901: 8:19pm On Apr 29
bluefilm:
It's amazing the large number of our youths who want to go and waste four or five years of their lives all in the name of attending a university and acquiring a useless knowledge in the process...

What a pity

Really
What should they do instead
Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by javascript1901: 8:38pm On Apr 29
FireUpNow:
According to one minister no admission for those candidates of age 16 and 17. But jamb allowed them to buy form and write the exam. Nonsense

Mr president score 400/400. Very brilliant

As in ehn...
Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by bluefilm: 8:42pm On Apr 29
javascript1901:
Really
What should they do instead

They should go for vocational studies and skill acquisition programs.

What we need now is more skilled people.

We already have so many empty heads with university certificates in the system

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by 3kay945(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29
ayjay45:
University education is already obsolete in Nigeria

I for learn trade and Hustle

I disagree bro. You may say some universities courses are obsolete. That's reasonably fair.
Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by Scamperlee(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29
I scored 132. Which university can admit me like this
Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by SuccessfulRichi: 11:18pm On Apr 29
[quote author=bluefilm post=129696971]It's amazing the large number of our youths who want to go and waste four or five years of their lives all in the name of attending a university and acquiring a useless knowledge in the process...

Very few young people are going to school now with the purpose of studying. Most go there to pepper their friends, loved ones and the most ultimate one is WEARING THAT KHAKKI FOR SOCIAL MEDIA PHOTOS. It like a big flex. That's why you ask an average graduate to define their course of study they cant
Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by bluefilm: 4:48am On Apr 30
SuccessfulRichi:
Very few young people are going to school now with the purpose of studying. Most go there to pepper their friends, loved ones and the most ultimate one is WEARING THAT KHAKKI FOR SOCIAL MEDIA PHOTOS. It like a big flex. That's why you ask an average graduate to define their course of study they cant

That's what we call misplaced priorities

I work in a university environment

It pains me seeing so many dunderheads who have absolutely no idea why or what they are doing in school

They are just there in school wasting their parents' or sponsors' resources and equally wasting their own time as well
Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by DrAda(f): 7:51am On Apr 30
Scamperlee:
I scored 132. Which university can admit me like this

Interesting and here I am making a post on why the JAMB result is not yet out. In many platforms, parents are also asking the very same question.
Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by omoabike: 8:54am On Apr 30
itumafriday:
Who knows the the short code please
Type UTMERESULT to 55019
Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by omoabike: 8:57am On Apr 30
DrAda:

Interesting and here I am making a post on why the JAMB result is not yet out. In many platforms, parents are also asking the very same question.

But alas, we all must be highly deluded because someone out there (that is you) has this information that we all have been waiting for.

How does it feel been blessed with this privilege?
The website https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/Home is not bringing the result out. However if you use the SMS route by typing UTMERESULT to 55019 from the phone line you register. You will get the result. That is how I checked my son's result this morning
Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by DrAda(f): 9:00am On Apr 30
omoabike:

The website https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/Home is not bringing the result out. However if you use the SMS route by typing UTMERESULT to 55019 from the phone line you register. You will get the result. That is how I checked my son's result this morning

OK. Tried multiple times using the SMS route but yet to get a reply. Will keep trying
Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by omoabike: 9:10am On Apr 30
DrAda:

OK. Tried multiple times using the SMS route but yet to get a reply. Will keep trying
Same here. Tried several times yesterday without success and was only lucky this morning.
Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by DrAda(f): 9:11am On Apr 30
omoabike:

Same here. Tried several times yesterday without success and was only lucky this morning.

Thanks
Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by yhemmsy(m): 11:13am On Apr 30
Neco ssce Registration is still in progress... Register with us and we surely guarantee you outstanding result...

Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by javascript1901: 6:50pm On Apr 30
bluefilm:

They should go for vocational studies and skill acquisition programs.

What we need now is more skilled people.

We already have so many empty heads with university certificates in the system

let's take for example,

people who studied engineering have a higher capacity to learn coding skills faster and understand better...

so I don't think you can dismiss a university education totally
Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by bluefilm: 5:35am On May 01
javascript1901:
let's take for example,

people who studied engineering have a higher capacity to learn coding skills faster and understand better...

so I don't think you can dismiss a university education totally

Of course, you cannot dismiss university education entirely but look at this shocking statistics:

Only 24% of those who took JAMB in 2024 made 200 and above

What does that tell you?

It clearly shows that quite a large number of these kids are not just ready/adequate enough for the so called university education

Which kinda explains my point of argument from ab initio...
Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by javascript1901: 2:56pm On May 01
bluefilm:
Of course, you cannot dismiss university education entirely but look at this shocking statistics:

Only 24% of those who took JAMB in 2024 made 200 and above

What does that tell you?

It clearly shows that quite a large number of these kids are not just ready/adequate enough for the so called university education

Which kinda explains my point of argument from ab initio...

Then we should have a different standard

Just like USA.
Those top 24% can attend university
Top 5 students or more should be given scholarship

Some should go to polytechnic

Some tech school

Skill training

Etc..

All sector should be developed
Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by bluefilm: 6:53pm On May 01
javascript1901:

Then we should have a different standard

Just like USA.
Those top 24% can attend university
Top 5 students or more should be given scholarship

Some should go to polytechnic

Some tech school

Skill training

Etc..

All sector should be developed

💯 👍👍👍

My point exactly !!!

1 Like

Re: JAMB Releases 2024 UTME Results by idahme(m): 7:31pm On May 03
Siberia01:
grin
This jamb thing still dey ? undecided
Education should be banned 🚫 in Nigeria..
It's of no use... Graduates dragging mental dullness with illiterates undecided..
Imagine that third class graduate from agulu competing with a first class Chicago product undecided

Chicago product who can't assert his intellect with his mates on a presidential debate grin druggie who left a stage to outfits his contemporaries because he is actually a dullardino grin

Shame on you for making your mentor not accountable for his mental capacity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UTME: Reps Asks JAMB To Suspend NIN Requirement For Candidates / Education Section Rules And Regulation(New) / Lagos State College Of Health Technology 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.