Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia (33028 Views)

Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons / Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar / Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by CountinBlessins(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hustle oo, so you as a father will not be disgracing your children everywhere by twerking for your fellow man!! hsutle o so you no go shame your children. Just imagine what FFK, Reno etc children will feel when they see their fathers legacies online by begging? This isnt about political affiliation now,

You cant see the likes of Wole Soyinka, Dele momodu, El Rufai, Adenuga, Otedola, Akande, Elumelu, Jim Ovia , Sanusi twerking for anyone for appointment, these are well made men.

Hustle o, so you wont shame your children grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by PortHarcourtcit(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29
MrBachelor:
Foolishness.

The other one looks nothing presidential.
stop crying... Obi will be the president of GBAJUE people's republic of Biafra in the year 5039 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by Babangidapikin: 1:48pm On Apr 29
cool Hmmm looking for something .. Thank God Jagaban didn't delegate his speech in Riyadh... But when he said Asalamalekun , I am like you think the Sauds would fall for that ... anyway Peace be upon us all...
Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by HugoBoss10(m): 1:48pm On Apr 29
If shameless has a brother!
grin grin grin

Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by edungene7: 1:48pm On Apr 29
Since this man became President it has just been sad news AJala has been flying around the world with is brown teeth taking photos with nothing to write home about what a pity
Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by Karemarealty288(m): 1:49pm On Apr 29
mohims:
Our people from Afghan-Eastern will soon flood this thread to insult him. Just wait for it

You guys are just dull on this platform......must everything be tribal war and name calling? No productive discuss on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by Kukutenla: 1:49pm On Apr 29
emkz:
Atiku, how many times has Daniel Bwala visited you since you lost elections?

Let me remind you of the advise I gave you during your birthday before Daniel Bwala ported:

You mixed it up
I think Tinubu has always liked Bwala
I don't think Bwala will have access to Tinubu if he is not wanted by Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by GloriousGbola: 1:50pm On Apr 29
chopnaira:

Obidients fell for the trick that Tinubu was senile and was using battery pack to stay alive. Tinubu also played along. grin

Gonna have to agree with this.

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by slowice(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29
chopnaira:
The man BAT gave an eloquent speech in Saudi yesterday and Obidients on twitter were shocked.
They will keep getting shocked till 2031. They were expecting man-girl child nonsense like their agulu fraud.

Obidients fell for the trick that Tinubu was senile and was using battery pack to stay alive. Tinubu also played along. grin

Lol eloquent?? Are you serious right now?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by wiseoneking: 1:51pm On Apr 29
fuckJones:
Daniel Bwala is bigger than obi in politics
Moved this to the joke section. Lol
Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by ccrenda5540: 1:52pm On Apr 29
God bless Bwala for this. I hope Ghajue can see this

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by PHIPEX(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29
What about Reno is he not worthy yet? Has he not redeemed himself yet for APC love after all the online trolling of Obi?

This reminds me.of the case of the slave at home vs the slave in the field. Both competing for the masters love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by CodeTemplar: 1:53pm On Apr 29
Daniel in Saudi Arabia.
Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by ccrenda5540: 1:54pm On Apr 29
CountinBlessins:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hustle oo, so you as a father will not be disgracing your children everywhere by twerking for your fellow man!! hsutle o so you no go shame your children. Just imagine when FFK, Reno etc children will feel when they see their fathers legacies online by begging? This isnt about political affiliation now,

You cant see the likes of Wole Soyinka, Dele momodu, El Rufai, Adenuga, Otedola, Akande, Elumelu, Jim Ovia , Sanusi twerking for anyone for appointment, these are well made men.

Hustle o, so you wont shame your children grin grin grin grin
Reno can buy your generation

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by CountinBlessins(m): 1:55pm On Apr 29
ccrenda5540:

Reno can buy your generation

Is that what you tell yopurelf to justify when you beg online? grin grin grin learn to work and stop disgracing your children mr man grin

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by gigabyte13: 1:56pm On Apr 29
Political jobberman
Anywhere belle face people...
Before you skin Bwalla alive
Him and Peter OBI dey the same category...
Political jumpology group

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by ccrenda5540: 2:00pm On Apr 29
CountinBlessins:

Is that what you tell yopurelf to justify when you beg online? grin grin grin learn to work and stop disgracing your children mr man grin
concocted story

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by MichealOlajide: 2:06pm On Apr 29
MrBachelor:
Foolishness.

The other one looks nothing presidential.

🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭
Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by Macdeey: 2:06pm On Apr 29
Racoon:
When a political jobber is desperate to eat balabloo-blu-bulava infected corn, caassava, garri and ewa.
Confirmed 👍👍👍
His brains don break down 👇👇👇

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by Riskymarvelous(m): 2:10pm On Apr 29
Buh dis picture don Tay now why all dis nonsense

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by anonimi: 2:11pm On Apr 29
chopnaira:
The man BAT gave an eloquent speech in Saudi yesterday and Obidients on twitter were shocked.
They will keep getting shocked till 2031. They were expecting man-girl child nonsense like their agulu fraud.

Talk is cheap.
ThiefNuibu's action is at variance with his talk, hence the shege that is continuing instead of the change APC promised 9 years ago.

Bobloco:
A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Daniel Bwala, has suggested that the current administration of President Bola Tinubu may end up like his predecessor.

He noted that this was exactly how Nigerians were told to be patient for eight years while the Buhari administration was busy doing very little or nothing at all.

Bwala said that Tinubu has already spent 31.8 percent of his first term in office and has only succeeded in raising the sufferings of Nigerians during this period.

“When people talk about being patient and waiting, you have to look at the time frame the public officer is expected to execute the work,” Bwala, who was the spokesperson of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council for the 2023 elections, said on Channels TV on Monday.

“The President has just been voted into a term of four years. He is eight months into the term which constitutes 31.8 percent of the total time that he has.

“He has less than 70 percent time in government, when is that going to happen? When President Buhari took over in 2015 it was the same language and we patiently followed and he finished the first term and finished the second term.

“When there is a fundamental problem with policy, time is irrelevant, 30 years it will not work. Most of the economists I’ve listened to have faulted the President’s budget with which he was supposed to deliver the agenda flat-out…

“We want to see deliverables. Nigerians are tired of English, Mathematics, Economics, Science, and Technology. We want to see practical things,” he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/26/even-if-you-give-tinubu-30-years-nothing-will-work-daniel-bwala/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by RodgersAkpafu: 2:14pm On Apr 29
Karemarealty288:

You guys are just dull on this platform......must everything be tribal war and name calling? No productive discuss on nairaland.

no sense
Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by anonimi: 2:14pm On Apr 29
Riskymarvelous:
Buh dis picture don Tay now why all dis nonsense

Why don't you provide a dated thread with the original pictures

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by Judolisco(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29
emkz:
Atiku, how many times has Daniel Bwala visited you since you lost elections?

Let me remind you of the advise I gave you during your birthday before Daniel Bwala ported:

u sabi... I dey suspect Peter obi sef

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by Haaland21: 2:16pm On Apr 29
maxiuc:
cheesy

So confused as this name Bwala

This is what omockery is dying for

When Reno sneez, the whole Obidafts gets Cold....

PO, Mr Lamba.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by fareed69(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29
Trust Bwala at your own peril.
Upon all he said about Tinubu.
This man is shameless.
He said he's senile.
He lives with battery
PDAPC.
What else again.
Some people's pains shall be for ever.
PBAT ride on.
No weapon formed against you shall prosper
Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by wizelink(m): 2:20pm On Apr 29
This has been mr bwala's intent in leaving for APC. If NNPP wins as presdo of Nigeria, still expect same from him. Anyway belle face politician
Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by Riskymarvelous(m): 2:21pm On Apr 29
anonimi:

Why don't you provide a dated thread with the original pictures
ọgá get out here abeg
Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by Ykc2(m): 2:21pm On Apr 29
Luckiest politicians on this planet are nigerian politicians steal 100billion dollars your tribe's people will defend you,sell drug in Chicago your tribe's people will defend you ,attend a school 1970 while the school was built in 1974 your tribe people will defend you,stuff dollars in your babariga while secret video is capturing you don't worry your tribe's people will defend you, God what have we done to deserve this?
Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by anonimi: 2:23pm On Apr 29
gigabyte13:
Political jobberman
Anywhere belle face people...
Before you skin Bwalla alive
Him and Peter OBI dey the same category...
Political jumpology group

Hard, bitter truth............just be careful so ObiDients don't catch you o as you dey expose the nyansh of their Pandora fraudster of container business. grin

bennybuhari:
“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by highchief1: 2:30pm On Apr 29
emkz:
Former media aide to the presidential candidate of the PDP in the 2023 presidential elections, Mr Daniel Bwala, took to his twitter handle to express his delight in meeting President Bola Tinubu at the ongoing World Economic Forum, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

It must be recalled that Daniel Bwala had supported the candidate of the PDP, having left the APC in protest against the all-Muslim ticket of then Candidate Bola Tinubu and running mate, Kashim Shettima.

This would be the third time in less than 5 months Mr Daniel Bwala would be meeting the president. He first met the president in Aso Rock on the 1th of January 2024, and met him a second time in Paris on the 29th of January 2024, before the current meeting in Saudi Arabia.

Mr Daniel Bwala has also been vociferous in supporting some of President Bola Tinubu's policies, like subsidy removal. He was also vociferous in his attacks against Tinubu and the APC when he supported Atiku in the PDP.

SOURCE: Daniel Bwala
atiku is a foolish man.listening to men like Dino and Bwala over wike,fayose and some serious minded politicians shows how hopeless atiku is.500 Bwala cannot decieve me.
Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by Confirmedzombie: 2:32pm On Apr 29
One of the obedients tormentor. The man soaring to greatness while obedients keep drinking garri with hatred and bitterness.

Tinubu will rule fir 8yrs. Come 2027, Peter Obi will be thought a lesson of his life.

Obi will go bankrupt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly / Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) / Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.