Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

New Age Chicks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / New Age Chicks (2311 Views)

Guys; Checkout Photos Of These Hot N*ked Chicks You Will Want To F*ck – See 18+ / Chicks Only!!! / What Eye Contacts Colour Suits Black Chicks? Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Age Chicks by mekaboy(m): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2011
[b] NL I NO FIT HOLD MY LAUGH WHEN I READ THIS BUT ITS NOT FUNNY I PITY HER .

Is there anything people won't do to make their butts bigger?

A fake cosmetic surgeon set up shop in Miami Gardens, Florida, then proceeded to inject everything but the kitchen sink into his patient's rear ends.

30-year old transgender woman, Oneal Ron Morris, is accused of injecting cement, mineral oils and fix-a-flat into the buttocks of at least one woman. He then sealed the incision with super glue.

The not-yet-identified victim became seriously ill, and had to be hospitalized with a staph infection (MRSA) and pneumonia.

Cement was one of the chemicals Morris injected into his victim

“This cocktail of chemicals went into her body and caused her terrific pain," said Sgt. Bill Bamford.

Morris, who also injected himself with the chemicals has been arrested and charged with practicing medicine without a license and causing bodily harm.

The victim in the case paid $700 for the procedure and is lucky to be alive.

http://talkofnaija.com/News/newsdetailsone.aspx?NewsId=E4441EA5-A783-4322-8CE6-E901E74119E4[/b]

Re: New Age Chicks by Natasha2(f): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2011
aww surgery gone bad, cry cry Its a pirry but thank God she's alive at least there's hope
Re: New Age Chicks by Parisgoodman(m): 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2011
I saw this on fb, kinda crazy duh! Wait o, wetin she won use all those yanmayanm for?
Re: New Age Chicks by Natasha2(f): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2011
Parisgoodman:

I saw this on fb, kinda crazy duh! Wait o, wetin she won use all those yanmayanm for?
to attract you guys grin grin
Re: New Age Chicks by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2011
[size=14pt]Well. . .

I'm of the opinion that certain people on earth are meant to serve as warning to others. . . This a warning to other ladies, if only they'll learn. Smh! Wonder what a lady would want to do with such "Bullshiticated" arse. . . Damn!
[/size]
Re: New Age Chicks by freecocoa(f): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2011
Hehehehehehe,is that the lady and the supposed arse?I can't stop laughing,cement ke,na house him wan build?lmfao.
Re: New Age Chicks by Yorisb: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

to attract you guys grin grin

Attract gini?

freecocoa:

Hehehehehehe,is that the lady and the supposed arse?I can't stop laughing,cement ke,na house him wan build?lmfao.

Oga e fit kwa gi sef. lol angry
Re: New Age Chicks by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2011
freecocoa:

no, the MAN in the picture is the transvestite who was injecting people with all this garbage.
Re: New Age Chicks by Sijo01(f): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2011
Na waoooo.
fins ar really happening
Re: New Age Chicks by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2011
Rubbish!
Re: New Age Chicks by Mynd44: 12:09am On Nov 21, 2011
Funny isht
Re: New Age Chicks by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 21, 2011
but Americans dey craze sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
too much kolomentality for yankee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Age Chicks by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 21, 2011
Re: New Age Chicks by Tosinville(m): 2:05am On Nov 21, 2011
^abi
Re: New Age Chicks by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 21, 2011
lefulefu:

mschew.

if you think it is only Americans think again.
The number of foreign women who come here
to get the procedures done illegally are astounding.
Women are actually DYING and/or suffering poisoning
and permanent rashes as a result.

I am glad mine is natural and even then it's NOT
"everything".  tongue
Re: New Age Chicks by Tosinville(m): 7:15am On Nov 21, 2011
is it mandatory that you must undergo surgery to impress men?
Re: New Age Chicks by bekay911(f): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2011
Anytin to look n feel gud. Doe its bad but she feels comfortable in in
Re: New Age Chicks by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2011
Tosinville:

is it mandatory that you must undergo surgery to impress men?

sadly, IT IS for many! many of these women have absolutely NOTHING to offer in a r/ship apart from their bodies OR have nothing to impress a man, so they are quick to do these procedures (bre[b]a[/b]st/ a[b]s[/b]s implants) to try to entice men towards them. they dont care if men are only interested in their body part, they are just interested in GETTING ATTENTION FROM MEN.

also, even beautiful/smart girls are doing it now because they want to have the "total package" as it is a cut throat world out there where sexy women with the total package.

i see no difference in what these women are doing with what men are doing day in/day out. some men out there are quick to go into arm robbery/419 etc, simply because they are desperate to have money to impress women.

bekay911:

Anytin to look n feel gud. Doe its bad but she feels comfortable in in

so long as they dont endanger their life, yes. . . . . . .but paying some tranny to inject lethal BS into your body is damn right CRAZY. if someone doesnt have money for plastic surgery then they should WAIT rather than going to some quack doc to butcher you.
Re: New Age Chicks by mekaboy(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2011
mschew.

if you think it is only Americans think again.
The number of foreign women who come here
to get the procedures done illegally are astounding.
Women are actually DYING and/or suffering poisoning
and permanent rashes as a result.

I am glad mine is natural and even then it's NOT
"everything". Tongue

please lets see natural one so we cant tell the difference between natural and artificial.
Re: New Age Chicks by r231(m): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2011
undecided
Re: New Age Chicks by kpolli(m): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2011
Now boys cant slap that ass anymore sad
Re: New Age Chicks by bekay911(f): 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2011
Sorry
Re: New Age Chicks by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2011
When i READ or SEE tins like dis I thank God for my Body,I dnt know y some gals r so silly 2 undergo all dese jst 2 attract attention! Any guy who wuld want U(LADIES) to enlarge or reduce anyfin for him doesn't n will neva love u!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: New Age Chicks by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2011
mekaboy:

please lets see natural one so we cant tell the difference between natural and artificial.

grin grin
Re: New Age Chicks by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:36am On Apr 03, 2012
[size=13pt]I don't know why people are complaining about what they know nothing about -- the new age is to make the World a better place for both the living and the dead .The New Age is the renewal attention on the minds of man concerning these spiritual traditions. It first name was the Age of Aquarius when it started in the latest 1960’s, to signify the new era of spiritual enfoldment as foretold in astrology. Then, in the early 1970’s the name changed to New Age.

It is a compilation of old myths, of ancient Buddhism rituals, all translated into high-tech Western scientific terms. Also, this movement has a combined spiritual and magic ritual origins: From Grecian mysteries and philosophy ( The Greeks consulted oracles ); The Christian myth & Gnosticism (Jesus Christ was considered an exceptionally gifted psychic and medium); Jewish mysticism and the Kabbalah; Alchemy; The Renaissance Freemasonry; The Rosicrucian; The age of Enlightenment; Mesmerism and the French Revolution; The Oriental Renaissance; Spiritualism; Theosophy; Krishnamurti; The Fourth Way.

As time was running throughout those religious rituals and philosophical movements, inside of them were developing divination expressions like zodiac sun sign, metaphysics, occultism, runes, I Chin, tarot cards and palm readings, as well as other astrological manifestations.

The New Age movement started in the United States at the late 1960’s as youngsters expressed their discord with traditional religions’ dogma. Grouped as “Hippies”, the greater part of these fellows used mind-expanding drugs which took them into revelatory trips. Transcendental meditation, palm readings, self-realization, and yoga were being rediscovered and practiced.
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

MBGN Died After Omowunmi Akinifesi Or At Most Abiola Bashorun . / Ankara Bridal Collections / 5 Tricks To A Perfect Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.