Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole (19866 Views)

Gov Ododo Didn’t Shield Yahaya Bello From Arrest – Commissioner / Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor / Be Ready To “replace” Returned $300m Abacha Loot If Misused, US Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole by Nokio2: 5:10pm On Apr 29
E b like that Yaya bello no get homies o
Re: Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole by oyeb15: 5:16pm On Apr 29
Oso baba is one of d few politicians I respect in Nigeria. People that speaks objectively.
Re: Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole by gabbasin: 5:16pm On Apr 29
These governors don't have absolute immunity, if we let our Democracy works as it should be, the houses of assembly are there to impeach governors for gross misconduct and criminal acts. Unfortunately our houses of assembly are in cahoot with governors to undermine the system. Obstructing law enforcement officers is a crime and the governor should be under impeachment by now. But when the criminal fugitive is the one that handpicked the house of assembly members and rig them in in the state assembly elections, they've lost their independence and only pander to the interest of their benefactor not the state. We have the check and balances in our system but they are systematically weakened by the executive through corruption. No matter the system of government we adopt in Nigeria, it won't work till we decide ourselves to make it work. The executive arm bribe both the legislators and the judiciary to look away from it's excesses. At the state level in Nigeria there is no semblance of separation of power, the governors hold the power of the executive and legislation, ẹven the judges in the states are influenced and that's why Yahaya Bello can run to the state high court for an ex parte injunction and was granted without any merit

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole by Babangidapikin: 5:20pm On Apr 29
cool The problem is with the Efcc ..must you carry AK 47 to effect an arrest ...see as they were shamefully displaying a nursing mother yesterday on charges of obstructing justice, when they won't approach with civility ...the charade of declaring him wanted is laughable, the DSS are with the Gov 24/7 if they want him , they should contact the DSS and stop acting drama whenever they want international loan.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole by oyeb15: 5:22pm On Apr 29
Must u obey someone dat disrespect d law. Efcc enforce with Mobile policemen and a civilian governor that moves with DSS and mopols is obstructing me carrying out my legal duty.

I will order his men to step down , flash them my warrant ,order his adc to control his boss else I open fire on whoever step on my way.

That's why it doesn't make sense making a civilian head such agency. How dare a civilian governor obstruct a man with a gun.
Re: Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole by Babalegba(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29
There should be a way to impeach the governor. Obviously the governor does not have the interest of kogi state at heart
Re: Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole by Joy2dworldxyz: 5:39pm On Apr 29
Children of now adays
Re: Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole by malali: 5:42pm On Apr 29
ODODO IS GUILTY OF AIDING AND ABETTING A FUGITIVE FROM THE ARMS OF THE LAW WITH HIS OWN CONSTITUTIONAL IMMUNITY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole by Safyqueen: 5:50pm On Apr 29
Micpay:
Ododo was his auditor general then who helped him loot Kogi treasury and they both sworn at their shrine to cover up all their atrocities whichever way they can.

Yahaha has broken so many records. He is the first erstwhile Governor to erect an office in the predecessors' office and live in there . His deputy spoke to Sahara reporter and confirmed that Yahaha is running his 3rd term by Proxi,Ododo.

Ododo should be impeach immediately. Oh,I forgot they have bought the SHOA. the election tribunal is there to oust him. Let the fraudulent elections be cancelled and a new primary election conducted while inec should fix a date for proper elections to hold.

Bello is a colossal failure and efcc should please,go to Okene or Lugard House to pick the guy up.

If wishes are horses.
Igala agenda doesn't flies in Kogi again. Ebiras has no shrine the way you have them in Igala land. After 16 years of rule , calling every other zone your slaves, GOD ALMIGHTY put you people to shame through the death of Late Audu, therefore I cannot be surprised over your vituperation against fGYB.
All this storm will rise and fall, settled. Ododo will continue for eight straight years. Okunland will continue from Ebiras.
Go ahead and look for your Okura state. Kogi was created for Okuns and Ebiras. Kiss the truth.
Re: Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole by Jostoman: 6:11pm On Apr 29
WakeUpNigerians:
Rubbish talk......you can only deceive your agbado urchins not sane Nigerians!
grin dont mind them
Re: Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole by Exceed15: 6:24pm On Apr 29
Useless set of people in useless party.
Re: Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole by yeshuasfootstep(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29
How can he show up when parr of what he stole has been recovered.

If Kogi people are not in chains, they will even storm Efcc office and turn him to Chinese man with beatings.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole by 1Hassan2345: 7:54pm On Apr 29
All the top men in this Government have a case at the EFCC in Billions of Dollars

I don't see Bello becoming the scapegoat....

Senate president wanted by the Efcc
President wanted by the EFCC
COS to the president.wanted by EFCC
Miniso wanted by the EFCC..

Nah Bello una wan use cruise..

OZIOGU1:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/29/kogi-gov-ododo-used-immunity-to-protect-yahaya-bello-from-efcc-arrest-oshiomhole/
Re: Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole by DanEmakoji(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29
WakeUpNigerians:

[color=#990000][/color]
I know one fool must comment rubbish here
Re: Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole by Micpay(m): 8:14pm On Apr 29
Safyqueen:

If wishes are horses.
Igala agenda doesn't flies in Kogi again. Ebiras has no shrine the way you have them in Igala land. After 16 years of rule , calling every other zone your slaves, GOD ALMIGHTY put you people to shame through the death of Late Audu, therefore I cannot be surprised over your vituperation against fGYB.
All this storm will rise and fall, settled. Ododo will continue for eight straight years. Okunland will continue from Ebiras.
Go ahead and look for your Okura state. Kogi was created for Okuns and Ebiras. Kiss the truth.

I am not from Kogi.

I am a Yoruba guy.i know the truth in Kogi,so stay off my mention.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole by sole26: 9:03pm On Apr 29
Safyqueen:

If wishes are horses.
From the way u sounded it's clear u are an Ebira.
I know that An average Ebira person is intelligent and violent. But I wonder why u are violent and mumu.
The question that is begging for an answer here is...
A. did Hahaya Bello stole money or not?
B. Is it Igala people that asked him to perform subparly?
C. Why is he hiding when he suppose to come out and defend himself?
Look don't bring ur tribal sentiment here.
Bello is not d first ex-governor that has been invited by EFCC.. Ayo Fayose submitted himself immediately he handed over and yet he was asked to go after taking his statements.
Fayose was even a PDP exgovernor submitted himself to an APC led government EFCC and he was asked to go.
So why is Yahaya running like a peti pepe thief? If he had mind to steal Billions, he must hav equal mind to stand and defend himself.
Stop been sentimental here..
It's not about Ebira, Okun or Igala
I'm an Ebira and we all know what Hahaya did in Kogi.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole by Indispensable85(m): 9:19pm On Apr 29
WakeUpNigerians:

You're obviously not among the sane Nigerians.
Re: Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:24pm On Apr 29
Breaking news,,,, efcc av declared Adam Oshiomole wanted!!!!
Re: Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole by Gbogbowa: 11:46pm On Apr 29
The same way President Tinubu is protecting Buhari
Re: Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole by alphaNomega: 3:45am On Apr 30
WakeUpNigerians:

heavy rubbish talk, yet tinubu is president.

yahaya bello carry go jare. na man you be cheesy cheesy

if dem convict any former governor from APC nigeria, make i know wetin cause am. they are doing all this for entertainment and distraction.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole by charlypoker(m): 11:20am On Apr 30
A kittle calling pot black. this is the same Oshiomhole that the EFCC never responded to calls and complains from Edolites over his stealing of 30bn world bank loan for storm water project. He was never arrested or called by the EFCC. cos he blocked their mouths. make that Idiot keep quiet jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction / Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter / "Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable And Of Paramount Importance"- Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.