Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party (17646 Views)

Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by Ulogwe1: 8:01pm On Apr 29
Confirmedzombie:

Including Peter Obi. From APGA to PDP and later to LP.

My brother, no politicians is exempted from this.

Even our President, one time AD-ACN-APC

What more can we say?
Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by kedeojo(m): 8:11pm On Apr 29
[quote author=Confirmedzombie post=129699666]PDP will lost the election this time. Obaseki assumes money and power of incumbent will walk tor him.

APC will use every Arsenal to carry the day

Tinubu is not Buhari and his cabals who supported Obaseki against Adams.

The people against Obaseki are seasoned politicians who know how to play the game.

The Edo election is workover for APC[/ you just said it all, am from edo state, our governor is not a party man and he has offended many political gladiator in pdp and even the palace.His second term is a disaster. His popularity has dwindle.
Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by NwokoloOwa: 8:14pm On Apr 29
There are people who don't win elections, their popularity not withstanding.

1. Charles Idahosa of Edo State
2. David Ombugadu of Nasarawa State

You guys can fill other numbers.
Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by Confirmedzombie: 8:15pm On Apr 29
Ulogwe1:

What more can we say?

Tinubu has never decamped to any party but a merger.

Get your facts bro

Shalom

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by kedeojo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 29
Edoblakky:
Political neophytes will read meanings to this sort of resignation. I remember in 2020, several people including commissioners and aides to Obaseki resigned before election and many thought Obaseki was going to lose. Out of the over 2.5 million registered voters in Edo, less than 500k belonged to any political party. The majority who are not in any party will decide who becomes the governor.
be deceiving yourself, my governor has many battle to face by trying to install his partner. He can't even unite pdp that gave him the ticket for second term. His popularity has dwindle. He has lost some heavy weight party member.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by Quelme: 8:25pm On Apr 29
Ulogwe1:

What more can we say?
Tinubu never decamped, get your facts right. Is either he is forming a new party or in coalition with another.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by RockHard: 8:45pm On Apr 29
SmartMen:
E no go better for my papa and mama
wey born me. Me sef I no go die better. All my pikin dem, including my wife and kids will not live to see the end of this year. And if I never marry or born sef, this curse go manifest on top their head within the first 1-year. Ase ti gun. awon alale ti fi ase si!!
Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by WhoDeyHause: 8:51pm On Apr 29
The stars are currently aligning for senator Monday to become the next governor. Power back in oshomhole's hands. Again.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by Eriokanmi: 8:54pm On Apr 29
BERNIMOORE:
edo no be lagos proponents in 2020 are now withrawing their support one by one, Edo will return to Lagos control Master, the Jagaban.... Obaseki knows inside him that his candidate is Going nowhere......lets do the Maths, Oshiomole's Camp is gainining more Solid men from the delapidated PDP, wIKE will not spend a dime this time around, Shuaibu support will not go to PDP, Oba of Benin is not in good terms with Obaseki after the returned Artifacts from UK Obaseki embarrased him...PLUS The power of the Presidency .......not this weak PDP can wrestle anything from the FG
You spoilt it by mentioning tinubu. Tinubu in edo, lol
Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by garfield1: 9:01pm On Apr 29
Edoblakky:
Political neophytes will read meanings to this sort of resignation. I remember in 2020, several people including commissioners and aides to Obaseki resigned before election and many thought Obaseki was going to lose. Out of the over 2.5 million registered voters in Edo, less than 500k belonged to any political party. The majority who are not in any party will decide who becomes the governor.

Oga,the indices are different.bavk then,APC was divided and pdp was united.obaseki was going for reelection and shuaibu and wike where with him.what idahosa said is what most people in Edo are saying "the next governor must be a homeboy"
Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by garfield1: 9:01pm On Apr 29
piriton:
Cross carpeting is not a new thing it will continue from both sides

You won't see any reasonable defection from APC

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by garfield1: 9:02pm On Apr 29
Ulogwe1:

What more can we say?

Tinubu never defected but was forming parties unlike obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by garfield1: 9:02pm On Apr 29
[quote author=kedeojo post=129700273][/quote]

I thought akoko Edo are with pdp
Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by garfield1: 9:03pm On Apr 29
NwokoloOwa:
There are people who don't win elections, their popularity not withstanding.

1. Charles Idahosa of Edo State
2. David Ombugadu of Nasarawa State

You guys can fill other numbers.

Ombugadu is still popular.it is not just about idahosa but what his defection and his words represent sir.stronger politicians are leaving
Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:05pm On Apr 29
Ulogwe1:

What more can we say?

Tinubu never crossed from one party to an existing party.

When he was in AD, he pulled out of the party in 2007 with majority of the heavyweights in the party to form AC, and later upgraded AC to ACN in 2011.

Then in 2013, he led a marger PACT with of his ACN, Buhari's led CPC, Okorocha's faction of APGA, Atiku led N-PDP, and ANPP; all to form APC. What Tinubu did was a gradual build up to form the massive APC of today.

Tinubu never cross-carpet from one party to another.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by Almaigaa: 9:13pm On Apr 29
Briteiyobo1:
Obaseki is a gonner

True talk
Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by Ulogwe1: 9:21pm On Apr 29
Confirmedzombie:

Tinubu has never decamped to any party but a merger.

Get your facts bro

Shalom

And he couldn't maintain the AD till date.

So what makes him to form the new parties?
Dey play, make una dey support all these yeye Nigeria politicians.
Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by Ulogwe1: 9:24pm On Apr 29
UTILITYMAY:

Tinubu never crossed from one party to an existing party.

When he was in AD, he pulled out of the party in 2007 with majority of the heavyweights in the party to form AC, and later upgraded AC to ACN in 2011.

Then in 2013, he led a marger PACT with of his ACN, Buhari's led CPC, Okorocha's faction of APGA, Atiku led N-PDP, and ANPP; all to form APC. What Tinubu did was a gradual build up to form the massive APC of today.

Tinubu never cross-carpet from one party to another.

Wait untill she declare that he want to join another party.
Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by commoditiesnig: 10:17pm On Apr 29
kedeojo:
be deceiving yourself, my governor has many battle to face by trying to install his partner. He can't even unite pdp that gave him the ticket for second term. His popularity has dwindle. He has lost some heavy weight party member.
Truly said
Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by ufuosman(m): 11:26pm On Apr 29
Election time so cross carpet na normal
Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:56pm On Apr 29
BERNIMOORE:
edo no be lagos proponents in 2020 are now withrawing their support one by one, Edo will return to Lagos control Master, the Jagaban.... Obaseki knows inside him that his candidate is Going nowhere......lets do the Maths, Oshiomole's Camp is gainining more Solid men from the delapidated PDP, wIKE will not spend a dime this time around, Shuaibu support will not go to PDP, Oba of Benin is not in good terms with Obaseki after the returned Artifacts from UK Obaseki embarrased him...PLUS The power of the Presidency .......not this weak PDP can wrestle anything from the FG

Says a reporter from a one room apartment in Oshogbo.
Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by IBB007: 3:32am On Apr 30
Lol…e be like say na wetin dey reign now be this
Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by Iyamu4: 10:55am On Apr 30
Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by aurielsteph: 2:22pm On Apr 30
grin
Re: Edo 2024: PDP BoT member, Charles Idahosa Resigns From the Party by garfield1: 1:01am On May 01
aurielsteph:
grin

Big blow to pdp in uhumnwonde lga

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah / Dayo Apata Appointed As New Solicitor General - Osinbajo / Well-Wishers Celebrate Senator Rochas Okorocha Over His Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.