Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land (13897 Views)

It’ll Be Disastrous If Tinubu Does Not Probe Buhari – Attahiru Bafarawa / Nigeria Will Face Food Crisis In Next Three Months – Attahiru Bafarawa / Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Iamanoited: 3:29am On Apr 30
Beremx:
Oh well since no government has solutions to the banditry ravaging the country, I'm afraid Nigeria is going to experience famine soon.

Joseph in Eqypt .
Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Iamanoited: 3:34am On Apr 30
Nokio2:
U have been farming 10000 hecters since 1979 ..see cruise

OLE, OLORIBURUKU, OLOSA ETCETERA ETCETERA.
Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Iamanoited: 3:38am On Apr 30
selleniza:
10,000 hectares, that's about 20,000 acres of land. This man practically turned an entire local government in Kaduna state to his farmland before bandits sacked him from it.

I like those BANDITS.
Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Iamanoited: 3:54am On Apr 30
EFCC CAN'T SEE YAHAYA BELLO, PLEASE SEE ATAHIRU BAFARAWA NOW AND ARREST HIM.
Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by eliwa47(m): 5:17am On Apr 30
How did you get 10k hectares?.kwaruption undecided
Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by HRMK: 5:55am On Apr 30
LET US ASK THIS BAFARAWA WHAT HE SPENT HIS SECURITY VOTES ON?HOW DID HE SPEND IT AND OTHERS LIKE ECOLOGICAL,COVID19 LOCAL/FOREIGN LOANS,VARIOUS GRANTS AND OTHERS TOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION?
Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by CaptainGo: 7:08am On Apr 30
Macdeey:
See this Mumu tongue

Na the same You Wey collect N 4.6 Billion from Dasuki Wey you talk say you pay some Mallams to pray for Nigeria during Boko Haram peak !
You chop money meant for the security of Nigeria and you come open your dirty mouth dey talk nonsense
People like you supposed don die by Hanging if to say Nigeria na better country cool shocked shocked

They ruined this country. All because of greed
Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by SonofElElyonRet: 7:09am On Apr 30
Good for you!
Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Charly68: 8:00am On Apr 30
The children you refused to train are the ones that will sell the house you built . You leaders haven't seen anything. If you don't change there will be no country to feast upon
Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Okhuadams(m): 9:09am On Apr 30
Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by gidgiddy: 11:00am On Apr 30
id4sho:
That's the highest size of land an individual can own in Nigeria tongue

That's massive, 1 hectare is about a standard size of a football pitch or 100M by 100M

Imagine 10,000 shocked

Would you rather that size of land lay dormant and unused? You guys should be praising him for using it for farming. If there were many more like that, Nigeria would be exporting food, not importing it

But of course, nothing is possible with insecurity

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Exceed15: 11:22am On Apr 30
Apc only came to destroy.
Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Ganbite: 1:47pm On Apr 30
treesun:

https://dailytrust.com/bafarawa-how-bandits-forced-me-off-10000-hectares-of-land/

if no be say u be criminal how come only possess this such huge amount of land
Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by superCleanworks(m): 5:17am On May 01
jahsharon:
Oloriburuku Oloshi somebody. How did you get 10,000 hectares of land for Kaduna? Shey na your Papa get Kaduna ni?

My head started sweating after I saw 10,000 what
Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Iamanoited: 5:37am On May 01
BECAUSE YOU ARE A SUPER BANDIT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) / We Are Going To Forbid Any Form Of Monopoly- Lai Mohammed / Solar-Powered Electronic Voting System To Replace Card Readers In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.