Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Chart Your Land Now - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Chart Your Land Now (41 Views)

Buy Land Now, Sell Later At A HIGHER Price / Come For Your Genuine Land Now At Affordable Price / Affordable Land Now Selling At Peninsula Homes Phase II, Ibeju Lekki N600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chart Your Land Now by maggii(f): 8:44pm On Apr 29
Land Charting FAQs Every Nigerian Should Know

I'll never stop emphasizing the importance of charting – and here's why. Recently, a reader reached out to me after reading one of my posts about land transactions. He was about to finalize a deal for a property in Epe when he decided to pause and seek my assistance in charting the land before proceeding.

Despite assurances from estate agents that the land was free from government interest, my client wisely chose to verify this information. We conducted a thorough charting process, visiting the site and collecting essential coordinates. The result? The land was indeed not free from government interest, potentially saving my client millions in the process.

This experience underscores a crucial lesson: never rely solely on the assurances of estate agents when it comes to land status. Always take the extra step to chart the land yourself or with the help of a professional surveyor.

Remember, it's your investment at stake. Don't gamble with it – chart your land before you buy.

If you need further assistance or information, feel free to contact me via WhatsApp or call at 07025450864.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Block Of Flats To Invest Affordably In Gbaga Ikorodu? / Land For Sale In Akwa Ibom State / Various Retail And Corporate Open Plan Spaces @ Challenge Mall, Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.