Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Outrage as JAMB abandons Age-long Tradition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage as JAMB abandons Age-long Tradition (2540 Views)

Buhari Reappoints Oloyede As JAMB Registrar, Others / Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up / Outrage As Robbers Stab UNIUYO Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage as JAMB abandons Age-long Tradition by helinues: 7:00am On Apr 30
beejaay:

your bigotry is exponential....you cant even hide from a child...hopefully nature will heal you some day..bigotry mixed with hatred

Could you pls KS

Thank you
Re: Outrage as JAMB abandons Age-long Tradition by flokii: 7:00am On Apr 30
I asked my self one time that what if Mmesoma the result forger wasn't igbo, say a Yoruba girl for instance.. I'm 99% sure she'd have been arrested, prosecuted and sent to a correctional facility.
It's like some are more equal than others in this Nigeria, cos I don't understand how the House of reps will support criminality by asking JAMB not to prosecute Mmesoma. I trust JAMB to withold her results for straight 10 years sha.

1 Like

Re: Outrage as JAMB abandons Age-long Tradition by Biafrannuke: 7:01am On Apr 30
These are state institutions o not your regular politicians. Yet some lunatics are looking forward to the future in the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Outrage as JAMB abandons Age-long Tradition by SEGLIZ: 7:34am On Apr 30
Difrent:

Everyone don't hate David
But surely some people hate him

Like all Successful people , he must have those that don't like him,
well by everyone, I mean those set that don't like him. is just natural to hate successful people or it's a Nigerian thing cause the thing too common for our body for here.
Re: Outrage as JAMB abandons Age-long Tradition by helinues: 8:02am On Apr 30
viccy12:

Give me one single reason why this practice should be stopped? Come on !

Let us learn from you why the habits of exams malpractices shouldn't be stopped

2 Likes

Re: Outrage as JAMB abandons Age-long Tradition by Elusive001: 8:28am On Apr 30
SpatialKing:
The fear of announcing another student from Anambra state

Exactly!!!!!
Re: Outrage as JAMB abandons Age-long Tradition by Elusive001: 8:29am On Apr 30
donphilopus:
They probably don't want another repeat of Mmesoma. cheesy

They should announce it to avoid this repeat.
Re: Outrage as JAMB abandons Age-long Tradition by donphilopus: 8:41am On Apr 30
PussyOdour:

After the Mmesoma saga, the original winner of that year top scorer was still Igbo and from Anambra. So rest.

What's my business with the person's tribe?
Re: Outrage as JAMB abandons Age-long Tradition by idahme(m): 9:00am On Apr 30
helinues:
Lots of Miracle Examinations centres must have been detected

Use ur coconut for once please.
Re: Outrage as JAMB abandons Age-long Tradition by Freebills12: 9:46am On Apr 30
[color=#000099][/color]
helinues:

Something known to be a tradition needs to be scrutinized

So meritocracy has been sacrificed under the pedigree politics. The gifts and benefits from the good people of country to that individual or individuals have been denied because of they are from a particular part of country (tribalism).
How are we as a country to foster the seed of education among the Nigerian children if winners are denied the glories. Hardwork deserves a reward... Tinibu's government is only government in universe that buries reward for hardwork.

1 Like

Re: Outrage as JAMB abandons Age-long Tradition by kalufelix(m): 9:54am On Apr 30
Igbophobia is real..
Re: Outrage as JAMB abandons Age-long Tradition by Okoroawusa: 10:36am On Apr 30
See wetin Mmesoma cause...
Re: Outrage as JAMB abandons Age-long Tradition by LadyExcellency: 12:01pm On Apr 30
Okoroawusa:
See wetin Mmesoma cause...

On the contrary, it is the lack of it that will cause the claim and forgery.

Fake Igbo. "My mama tell me say I be Ibo"
Re: Outrage as JAMB abandons Age-long Tradition by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:31pm On Apr 30
viccy12:

All over the world names of students who performed very well are published and they get celebrated for it and given scholarship. Why is Tinubu useless INEC scared!

What these insecure and bigoted fools are doing is akin to punishing everyone....even those taking exams in future years, for the misdeed of one person they had nothing to do with! Should we now stop declaring winners of an election because one or more persons cheated in the polls?

Fcking idiots!
Re: Outrage as JAMB abandons Age-long Tradition by 9japride(m): 4:30pm On Apr 30
helinues:
Lots of Miracle Examinations centres must have been detected
[color=#006600][/color]

It seems you like catch cruise in nairaland? I doubt if you are an adult or even a Nigerian?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unemployment, Failure And Corporate Prostitution In Nigeria- Who Is Responsible? / Nigerian 'black Money' Scam Turns Deadly For Two Suspected Con Men / Underage Marriage: Picture Of Pregnant Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.