Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 (12807 Views)

New Minimum Wage To Take Effect From May 1, 2024 – FG / FG Declares May 1 Public Holiday / NERC To Begin Mass Metering On May 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 by specialmati(m): 7:07am On Apr 30
FreeStuffsNG:

Electricity has greatly improved. The major current problem now is pricing. The subsidy keeps mounting and FG knows it's not sustainable to keep the subsidies. If people price electricity well and pay for it they will demand for the best service but if FG keeps subsidising it there will be too much wastages and inefficiency like predominates before now.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you just need free sense from God.you keep on supporting this evils in power .which electricity has greatly improved.why do you love wickedness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 by themanderon: 7:27am On Apr 30
Totally messed up country. The government is determined to take everything from Nigerians while giving nothing back in return.
Nigerian politicians are worse than devils. They are doing all these to ensure there is enough money to steal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 by membranus: 7:33am On Apr 30
themanderon:
Totally messed up country. The government is determined to take everything from Nigerians while giving nothing back in return.
Nigerian politicians are worse than devils. They are doing all these to ensure there is enough money to steal.

One day they will push us so far against the wall that we will eventually have to fight back. And by then it will be brutal.
Re: NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 by surgical: 7:34am On Apr 30
clearcrystal:

Wastage how, who in his right sense wastes energy when on a prepaid meter?
Almost everyone has changed to energy saving bulbs.
why are you responding to idiots with slave mentality
Who don't believe they deserve any respite or good things of life ,who believe they must suffer for every thing

1 Like

Re: NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 by membranus: 7:35am On Apr 30
jmoore:
Meter is free.

The cost lies on the heads of the DISCOs.

If a consumer pays for meter, he/she is entitled to refund via credit tokens.

On papers. But in reality it is not so.
Re: NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 by Anijay1212(m): 7:35am On Apr 30
valuedammy:

When I think about all what is happening in this country, I always feel depressed
This country is so energy sapping.
Re: NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 by CheapHomes1: 7:50am On Apr 30
FreeStuffsNG:

Electricity has greatly improved. The major current problem now is pricing. The subsidy keeps mounting and FG knows it's not sustainable to keep the subsidies. If people price electricity well and pay for it they will demand for the best service but if FG keeps subsidising it there will be too much wastages and inefficiency like predominates before now.

tinubu, his ministers, governors and state legislators is enjoying free feeding, free transportation, free healthcare, free clothing, free security, free phone calls, free accommodation, free electricity all at home and abroad not to talk of money they steal here and there which they squander on themselves and their girlfriends. this is worse than subsidy. how come those in government that you support keep enjoying these freebies and you feel the nigerian people dont deserve subsidy which is far cheaper than freebies?
Re: NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 by rottennaija(m): 7:51am On Apr 30
FreeStuffsNG:

Improve in your house?

1 Like

Re: NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 by caracas: 8:02am On Apr 30
FreeStuffsNG:

If I say you are mad now they might ban me , but like seriously are you sure you are not mad?
Re: NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 by symbianDON(m): 8:09am On Apr 30
FreeStuffsNG:

Electricity has greatly improved. The major current problem now is pricing..
hopefully, you do not mean that electricity has improved in Nigeria because that would sound quite absurd! You may wish to ask ordinary Nigerians on the street if they feel electricity has improved.

1 Like

Re: NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 by themanderon: 8:46am On Apr 30
membranus:

One day they push us so far against the wall that we will eventually have to fight back. And by then it will be brutal.

I really hope that day is not too far away. Politicians are not making any sacrifices yet they have continued to burden the masses with loads and loads of issues.
Go to other countries and see what their governments are doing but what is really the function of the Nigerian government at the moment? Security they can't give, power supply has been one story after another, the economy is in total shambles just what is the function of our government again?

1 Like

Re: NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:57am On Apr 30
They absolutely want to absolutely dollarize the economy and yet Cbn is watching.

How long would they allow this kind of madness to comtinue?

I pity anyone earning in naira.
Re: NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:58am On Apr 30
FreeStuffsNG:

bro, which electricity greatly improve?

Don't lemme swear for you o.

Always speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 by Justbesure: 9:11am On Apr 30
FreeStuffsNG:

Story, are you actually speaking from your own conviction and understanding or you been paid to manipulate the masses?

1 Like

Re: NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 by okeke6969: 9:47am On Apr 30
FreeStuffsNG:

Oga, you be clown. Where did electricity improve? Okaaay, in your area, clap for yourself.
You are not a true Nigerian. Ozuor!!
Re: NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 by Omodua(m): 10:36am On Apr 30
Godszilla:

https://punchng.com/nerc-deregulates-meters-prices-may-1/
I think somebody is profiting from this metering thing.

Why can't the government approve, at least, three local companies to go into production of the item since it's in dearths supply?

Do we need to be importing everything.

There are companies in Nigeria,that if licensed could produce required numbers to meet the need of the country.
Re: NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 by tete7000(m): 10:38am On Apr 30
FreeStuffsNG:

May Amadioha visits you if the above is a lie.
Re: NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 by Fidecoo(m): 11:23am On Apr 30
FreeStuffsNG:

I know.
It's only you that will always compliment and see positive reasons with all and any pains inflicted on the poor masses by this government.

Pls, let me ask you, how much are you been paid, or how much are you given to always paint the government floop as good?.

Where did the power improved and how did it improved??

Honestly, I am so bitter and always angry with your comments.
I don't know you, but you are making me hate you with my all.

Companies are folding up, you are telling me its fine and due to competition,

Insecurity and killings in every part of the country and you are telling me ,fine.

Inflation is bitting deeper and you are telling me government is bringing good policies,

Standard of education has fallen and not affordable for most families and you telling me its good

Good and affordable Health system has died and you are happy

1 Like

Re: NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 by dxter160: 1:14pm On Apr 30
How much is the new price
Re: NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 by Sicklebear28: 2:39pm On Apr 30
FreeStuffsNG:

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

You are a pitiable disgrace to humanity and every other living thing.. I doubt if you make use of your brain
Re: NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 by garfield1: 1:56am On May 01
Meaning cheaper meters
Re: NERC Deregulates Meters Prices May 1 by Konquest: 6:44pm On May 01
Godszilla:

https://punchng.com/nerc-deregulates-meters-prices-may-1/
Folks should go off-grid to avoid these inefficiencies in power distribution. Off-grid deployment is the global standard in many countries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group / Military Has Shown Confidence By Entering Into Sambisa Forest – Okorocha / Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.