Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO (6498 Views)

Neveah Limited Appoints Akinsola Akinyemi As New Chief Financial Officer (CFO) / First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director / Neconde Energy Appoints Head Of Gas Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO by anselm791(m): 7:50am On Apr 30
NuCypher:
Seplat is a corrupt Nigeria company, regardless. Set up by ex-Shell staff to extort the nation, its reputation of being a Nigerian company which picks up the dirty pieces left by Shell indicates that it is a disaster for the Nigerian economy and society.

No evidence.
Re: Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO by DoTheNeedful: 7:52am On Apr 30
caracas:

This has nothing to do with tribe but class
You don’t expect her to marry a non educated Igbo man when an Ivy League yoruba man knocks on her door…. Am sure she will choose the Igbo man if he was also Ivy League educated….

Maybe! However, I see more inter-tribal marriages in my circle than same-tribe marriages.
Re: Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO by Mexyz(m): 8:00am On Apr 30
Menclothing1:

Yoruba and Igbo don Dey marry each other since 1970

Currently 3 gov in south west have Igbo wife b4 it was 4 Ondo gov death reduce it
It’s a common thing in west I guess even former president obasanjo 1st lady is Igbo

In population census in south Yoruba Haa the hightail number of male Igbo has the highest number of female this may also help too
Stella Obasanjo was from Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO by Successlane: 8:01am On Apr 30
Menclothing1:

You so right it’s good
Igbo lady and Yoruba men tends to love each highly educated once and their love they swt

While their low lifes fight dirty on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO by IkpuMmadu: 8:09am On Apr 30
DoTheNeedful:

People like you would never understand. You expect me to be combing people's dating profiles to post here to satisfy you, right? Sorry, I can't. You can disbelieve me if you like. There is nothing to gain by making this up.

show me naaa...I was thinking it is men that chase women

Why is it that yoruba men are running away from there women? Why? There must be something they aren't telling us about their women

2 Likes

Re: Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:10am On Apr 30
Everybody like to take what belongs to another group.

That is the only time they are happy with Igbo and friends. Fake Love!

Keep deceiving yourselves.

Igbo and Yoruba as of today are enemies and hate each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:11am On Apr 30
This is the meme yorubas made about igbo women

1 Like

Re: Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO by DoTheNeedful: 8:19am On Apr 30
IkpuMmadu:

Why is it that yoruba men are running away from there women? Why? There must be something they aren't telling us about their women

@bolded, it is common for women to ask men out in America. Even in Nigeria, some ladies could still ask you out. It happened to me once in Nigeria.

As for Yoruba men running from their women, that is not the case. Most Yoruba men would still marry Yoruba women. That said, most young people these days prioritize feelings, educational status, religion, social status above tribal considerations, when deciding who to marry. For example, I have seen an Igbo lady reject a guy from her village to marry a Yoruba guy before. Also, a Yoruba Christian would prefer to marry an Igbo Christian lady to a Yoruba Muslim lady. Although, the Yoruba Christian would likely vote for a Yoruba Muslim in a presidential election if the Yoruba Muslim was contesting against a non-Yoruba Christian.

In summary, people's marital decisions are not as straight-forward as you think.

2 Likes

Re: Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:27am On Apr 30
All the name they called this young man and his mother because she was Igbo must never be forgotten or swept under the carpet.

I never seen such in my life.

The tribalism and hatred was much.

The same people are now celebrating because they want access to Gas in Igbo land.

We shall see how that goes.

Re: Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO by ppogba: 8:27am On Apr 30
IkpuMmadu:

It is not difficult to know and see when an idiot joins the conversation.

Why not ask why the Igbo women are running away from their men? Maybe there are things they are not telling us.

I will restrain myself from what is it they are not telling us in case you decide to take this further.

Grow up and leave your cave.
Re: Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:31am On Apr 30
ppogba:

Why not ask why the Igbo women are running away from their men? Maybe there are things they are not telling us.

I will restrain myself from what is it they are not telling us in case you decide to take this further.

Did an Igbo woman pay your bride price? very funny!
Re: Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO by IkpuMmadu: 8:56am On Apr 30
ppogba:

and you are just telling lies

And Yoruba men are running away from their women
Re: Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO by IkpuMmadu: 8:56am On Apr 30
Bliss4Lyfe:

Did an Igbo woman pay your bride price? very funny!

Dude is a clown ! In the next 20 yrs the Yoruba kings will be half Igbo
Re: Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO by IkpuMmadu: 8:57am On Apr 30
Bliss4Lyfe:
All the name they called this young man and his mother because she was Igbo must never be forgotten or swept under the carpet.

I never seen such in my life.

The tribalism and hatred was much.

The same people are now celebrating because they want access to Gas in Igbo land.

We shall see how that goes.
these guys are hypocritical
Re: Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:57am On Apr 30
IkpuMmadu:
and you are just telling lies

And Yoruba men are running away from their women
running from where?
Every weekend,thousands of marriage btw Yorubamen and women Marry hold
Re: Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO by IkpuMmadu: 9:00am On Apr 30
Bliss4Lyfe:
This is the meme yorubas made about igbo women
I like it

It will make Igbo to move Inland Yoruba and get some juicy post while the Igbo men keep marrying Igbo women ...Igbo women. Should marry Yoruba men so that we can have Igbo dominance In their place by having half Igbo kids first gen and full Igbo kids 2nd gen
Re: Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO by IkpuMmadu: 9:01am On Apr 30
INDOMIE9090:
running from where?
Every weekend,thousands of marriage btw Yorubamen and women Marry hold

It is good ...these kids will be speaking if I, nearing igbo names and the mothers will introduce them to Igbo culture thats first gen
.second gen is they marry Igbo and be full Igbo

Isn't it amazing .. but we will not marry your women! We don't want

LoL
Re: Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:15am On Apr 30
IkpuMmadu:

It is good ...these kids will be speaking if I, nearing igbo names and the mothers will introduce them to Igbo culture thats first gen
.second gen is they marry Igbo and be full Igbo

Isn't it amazing .. but we will not marry your women! We don't want

LoL
lmao,the inter tribal marriage stopped long time ago,the Gen z guys out their who now carries tribalism on their head won’t go for retired oloshos anymore,they now settle with beautiful “Adebimpe,Adeshewa” etc
Re: Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO by IkpuMmadu: 9:32am On Apr 30
INDOMIE9090:
lmao,the inter tribal marriage stopped long time ago,the Gen z guys out their who now carries tribalism on their head won’t go for retired oloshos anymore,they now settle with beautiful “Adebimpe,Adeshewa” etc
what is this one saying

In the next 20 yrs ooni will be half Igbo, Lagos state will have half Igbo governor whole Osun state will have half Igbo
.it will happen. ....
Re: Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:53am On Apr 30
IkpuMmadu:
what is this one saying

In the next 20 yrs ooni will be half Igbo, Lagos state will have half Igbo governor whole Osun state will have half Igbo
.it will happen. ....
Chinedu case will play in
Re: Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO by IkpuMmadu: 9:57am On Apr 30
INDOMIE9090:
Chinedu case will play in

LoL

Your not happy that Yoruba are marrying Igbo women...again

Una eeeehhhh two faced ! But mugu

1 Like

Re: Seplat Energy Appoints Eleanor Adaralegbe As Executive Director/CFO by Konquest: 7:05pm On May 01
Great100000:

[b]…..As Emeka Onwuka retires 

·“To succeed Mr. Emeka Onwuka, the Board is pleased to announce the appointment of Mrs Eleanor Adaralegbe as an Executive Director on the Board effective May 1, 2024, and as the Chief Financial Officer effective May 21, 2024. This strategic decision aligns strongly with the Board’s Succession Forward Plan,” the board said. 

Profile of Eleanor Adaralegbe 

According to the statement signed by Mrs. Edith Onwuchekwa Director, Legal/Company Secretary, Eleanor Adaralegbe is an accomplished finance executive with over 30 years of expertise, particularly in the oil and gas industry. 

A Mathematics graduate from the University of Nigeria Nsukka, she holds an MSc in Global Finance from BAYES Business School, City University of London, and completed Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School.

 Eleanor is also a chartered accountant and a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria. Starting her career at Ernst & Young International, Eleanor has held significant roles including Vice President of Finance and CFO Designate at Seplat Energy PLC. 

Her tenure at companies such as ConocoPhillips, Addax Petroleum, and Devon Energy has been marked by her leadership in financial strategy, control, and innovation. 

Eleanor’s career achievements include leading finance and commercial operations at Devon’s Nigerian subsidiary, successfully negotiating a major gas plant buyback, and conducting the financial due diligence for a roughly $500 million acquisition on the London Stock Exchange.

 She has also played a key role in capital raising and joint venture financing, in addition to pioneering improvements in business processes.

 An advocate of diversity and inclusion, Eleanor has championed these values in the corporate world for over a decade. Her leadership efforts helped Seplat become one of Nigeria’s early adopters of the new IFRS S1 & S2 Sustainability Reporting Standards. 

With a proven track record in complex negotiations and stakeholder management, Eleanor brings a strategic and forward-thinking approach to financial management and corporate governance, ensuring robust growth and compliance. 

She also serves on the board of Elcrest Exploration Nigeria Limited. Commenting on the Board changes, 

What the Board said

Mr. Udoma Udo Udoma, Chairman of Seplat Energy said:

·“On behalf of the Board, Management, and Staff, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to Mr. Onwuka for his immense contributions, wealth of experience, and a myriad of knowledge he brought to the Board since joining in August 2020.

·It is indeed our desire and wishes that he attains greater success and more wins in his future endeavours. It is also my pleasure to welcome Mrs Adaralegbe as an Executive Director on the Board and as the Chief Financial Officer of Seplat Energy. 

·The Board is confident that her wealth of experience and expertise will be vital in steering Seplat Energy towards future success.”
https://nairametrics.com/2024/04/29/seplat-energy-appoints-eleanor-adaralegbe-as-executive-director-cfo/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Among These 4 Business Which One Do U Think Is The Most Profitable? / Forbes 2018 Richest Pastors In Edo State Nigeria And Their Net Worth / I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.