Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church (26558 Views)

England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail / "I Caught My Brother Sexually Abusing My Daughter" - Lady Narrates / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by Lutherblaq: 7:45am On Apr 30
Teacher, 26, charged with sexually abusing 15-year-old boy she met at church
A teacher has been arrested for allegedly sexually abusing a 15-year-old boy she met at church.

Reagan Gray, 26, was nabbed earlier this month after it emerged she had allegedly been assaulting the boy since 2020 when she was working as a volunteer at the Immanuel Baptist Church in Little Rock.

She is accused of bombarding the teen with nude photos even after an earlier investigation.

The boy’s parents discovered a slew of text messages on their son’s phone at the time and reported Gray to a senior pastor at the church, according to court papers.

Gray, who also worked as a teacher at Little Rock Christian Academy, was briefly removed from her volunteer position while undergoing counseling after allegedly telling church leaders the relationship wasn’t “physical.”

Then authorities got involved this February when it emerged that Gray had still been exchanging messages with the teen via Snapchat, the court documents charge.

During interviews with federal agents, the boy allegedly said Gray had given him MouthAction but they didn’t have intercourse so he could “stay pure,” according to the documents.

The alleged abuse, which occurred nearly a dozen times, took place in Gray’s car or apartment, the victim alleged.

In a subsequent interview with the FBI, a church leader admitted Gray had confessed last year during a counseling session that the relationship was sexual.

It wasn’t immediately clear if the church leader or the victim’s parents alerted investigators to the alleged abuse.

The church leader resigned from his position earlier this month over the handling of the allegations.

Meanwhile, Gray — who now works at Sylvan Hills Middle School — was placed on administration leave in February amid the probe.

She was slapped with a sexual assault charge after an arrest warrant was issued.

She was later freed on a $20,000 bond.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/teacher-26-charged-with-sexually-abusing-15-year-old-boy-she-met-at-church-2.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by Lutherblaq: 7:54am On Apr 30
Yeeepa!! this gender and indirect rape (Seduction) are so so insaperarable
SPITS!!

If nobody has caught her doing all this, she would have later accuse the poor boy of Rape, God save use from Jezebels.

SPITS!!!

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by Careente7(m): 8:02am On Apr 30
A lot of niggas reading this would be wishing they were in th young boys shoe.TBH,man is wired weird,that’s why some people’s sexual life will keep you wondering.

No comment; next question.

49 Likes

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by Melagros(m): 8:40am On Apr 30
COMRADES, which day women will come and abuse me in my house?

18 Likes

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by Sava44: 8:46am On Apr 30
This kind story only heard from that side always

6 Likes

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by Timoleon(m): 8:46am On Apr 30
Where are all the 'human rights activists' when you need one?

Oh I forgot. The abused gender is a male. He doesn't count.

37 Likes

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by Hillarie(m): 8:47am On Apr 30
Wow. Be like na only white women dey sexually abuse male teens sha. This kind news rare for our continent. Wait, does this mean that black women have better self control? grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by Chikel20000(m): 8:47am On Apr 30
Just come to Nigeria n tell a guy here how u want it....u will be glad u did

9 Likes

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:47am On Apr 30
Such assault on the kid
Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by tefishy(m): 8:48am On Apr 30
undecided
Most of these oyibo girls are sex-starved in their relationship. Even dlldo or vibrator no fit satisfy them, na to dey find small preek remain

11 Likes

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by Racoon(m): 8:48am On Apr 30
Adult Sexual pervert.

7 Likes

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:48am On Apr 30
Another one grin

2 Likes

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by Macphenson: 8:48am On Apr 30
Whats with all these pretty young female US teachers and small boys. Is it that they cant get good gbola from matured men around them?

Why the constant hunt for small boys when matured men with good gbola abound. Can somebody help me explain?

12 Likes

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by Dilligzer: 8:48am On Apr 30
She no see matured men abi she doesn't have a boyfriend

7 Likes

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by MaziObinnaokija: 8:48am On Apr 30
sad U won't hear Pim if nah here such happen.Such 9jA student ho even tell his friends about his escapade and the enjoyment CARRY GO

2 Likes

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by Everyday247: 8:48am On Apr 30
Chai this life no balance, when will this happen to me na cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by oneda(m): 8:49am On Apr 30
Were it the other way now the feminists coven championed by Jennyclay will be calling for his head. Now it's their pedo member being the perpetrator they've suddenly lost their voice like the agbado urchins did since Tinubu's building cement failed to build Nigeria after building Lagos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by humberjade: 8:49am On Apr 30
It beats me how a gorgeous lady like this would stoop so low to get laid. She's grooming the boy until he comes of age, then, she can go all out. And I am sure that boy isn't the only one, students in her class should be squeezed for info about her, you will be shocked at the number of boys under her s*xual bondage

7 Likes

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by tiswell(m): 8:50am On Apr 30
Oh my ...imagine the trauma the minor is going through from the sex starved useless teacher.

Useless rapist women everywhere!

Tueh!

Tomorrow they will say men are scum.

Proper STD checks should be run on the boy to determine the level of infections and bruises around his private parts.

Nonsense women!

8 Likes

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by motionarena: 8:50am On Apr 30
Nawa
Seems in US reverse is the case when it comes abuse of minors

1 Like

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by TheWinterBird(f): 8:51am On Apr 30
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by Fryx: 8:51am On Apr 30
Careente7:
A lot of niggas reading this would be wishing they were in th young boys shoe.TBH,man is wired weird,that’s why some people’s sexual life will keep you wondering.

No comment; next question.

The fact that the man is dehumanized. I know a lot of girls that won’t even accept that. But you see men losing their pride in the name of sex.

1 Like

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:52am On Apr 30
Why will they not come and abuse this my thing. I'm not even using it sef.
Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by Annymation(m): 8:52am On Apr 30
Ayam looking for someone lyk dis to assualt me.

1 Like

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by onome25(m): 8:52am On Apr 30
Everyday247:
Chai this life no balance, when will this happen to me na cry cry cry
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by mankan2k7(m): 8:54am On Apr 30
Paramole generation
Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by jimmychang: 8:55am On Apr 30
Hillarie:
Wow. Be like na only white women dey sexually abuse male teens sha. This kind news rare for our continent. Wait, does this mean that black women have better self control? grin

Lol,saw a video yesterday and I nearly cried.Africam women do it but we no dey talk about am.

5 Likes

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by omoredia: 8:56am On Apr 30
Something she won't enjoy. Sick liberal
Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by yahoodetector: 8:56am On Apr 30
Sick!

Hillarie:

Which self control? Black women do it but very discreetly. It is very rampant here in Nigeria especially by all these feminists. They even abuse male infants.

Sometimes you see ladies carrying the male toddlers of their neighbors and friends buying them biscuits and nutrimilk drink and you will think it's nothing but if you get to see what they do to these boys in the privacy of their rooms, you will stone them!

The reason why we don't catch them is because the anatomy of males is not like females that get bruised when abused sexually.

8 Likes

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by englishmart(m): 8:58am On Apr 30
Who cares where they met?
Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by Lalami3232(m): 8:58am On Apr 30
Dear SIMPle men who marry these non-virgins a.k.a boreholes, this and more were what your wives were doing during their hoe phase before you later privatized them. Don't get angry when I say you should go for DNA test, na for your own good oooooo. Anyways, what do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church by Okhuadams(m): 9:01am On Apr 30

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Gang Leader Who Killed Pregnant Woman, Three Others In Bayelsa / Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized / Fulanis Cut Man's Finger In Niger State Over Cigarettes (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.