Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,717 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Maersk’s Reported $600m Investment In Nigeria Is News To Maersk Company - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maersk’s Reported $600m Investment In Nigeria Is News To Maersk Company (18574 Views)

Maersk $600m Investment: People Are Unnecessarily Giddy Over Nothing -Onanuga / $600m Investment: Rufai Oseni Reacts As Maesrk Company Denies Deal With Tinubu / $600m Steel Plant Will Be Nigeria’s Highest Non-oil FDI – Gupta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maersk’s Reported $600m Investment In Nigeria Is News To Maersk Company by Believeintruth: 3:03am On May 01
YoungLionken:
Wahala wink! These Caucasians be doing in Africa Nigeria, what they can't try in their own countries. Let a black man, especially a Nigerian do this in their soil and see how they seize the opportunity to deal and paint us black mercilessly. Well, na our people (for always choosing the leaders) and government I go blame...

What did you smoke?
Re: Maersk’s Reported $600m Investment In Nigeria Is News To Maersk Company by Splashme: 5:26am On May 01
When a thief is your president.
Re: Maersk’s Reported $600m Investment In Nigeria Is News To Maersk Company by ivandragon: 11:05am On May 01
ElSudani:

Since none of us was at the meeting between the president and Maersk boss we can't really say exactly what transpired.
If there wasn't any meeting at all then you can accuse the government of cooking up a lie. But we know this is not the case.

Was the person who released the press statement at the meeting?
Re: Maersk’s Reported $600m Investment In Nigeria Is News To Maersk Company by Ilekokonit: 3:47am On May 04
baliyubla:
Nigerians don't know what they got themselves into with this world's renowned Anini and Escobar all in one.

Nigerians don't FULLY realise how much peril ALL Nigerians home and abroad are in with the continued tenancy of that criminal in Aso Rock. By the time most Nigerians FULLY realize the dangers Tinubu represents to our collective well being, it may be too late. That's if it is not too late already.
Re: Maersk’s Reported $600m Investment In Nigeria Is News To Maersk Company by Ilekokonit: 3:52am On May 04
Beautifulday:
Imagine government begging for investment. It is finished.

If nah you, will you invest in a country begging for investment?

Tinubu is using these lies as diversionary tactics to divert our attention while he loots us blind like he did and has continued doing to Lagos State for the past 25 years.
Re: Maersk’s Reported $600m Investment In Nigeria Is News To Maersk Company by Ilekokonit: 3:56am On May 04
SoNature:

You didn't add that they used the picture of little Former Governor Donald Duke as that of Escobar when he was a little boy for his campaign until Donald Duke exposed them.

Escobar has no real name, no siblings, unknown age, unknown primary school, no childhood pictures , etc. Is he a ghost? Someone like that can only lead a country like Nigeria, a country where anything goes.

How did Nigeria rescue defeat from the jaws of victory ??

I don't live in Nigeria but seeing how Tinubu has been selecting who is governor and looting Lagos state for the past 25 years and counting, I have not had peace of mind since it became clear that Tinubu was going to be on the presidential ballot and I am sure that now that the worst has happened to Nigeria, I am not the only Nigerian both home and away that thinks that only an act of God can save 200 Million Nigerians from the corruption induced penury that Tinibu will has started unleashing on Nigerians.

I am certain that Tinubu in just 11 months is already richer than Nigeria. That's how thirsty Tinubu is for looting the treasury in order to have enough bribery arsenal to use in perpetuating himself and his cronies in Aso Rock into perpetuity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crowd Cheer Aregbesola As He Attends Jumat Service Today / See How Much Nigeria Recovered From Buhar's Whistle-blower’s Policy / Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie For Saying PDP Masterminded NASS Siege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.