Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi (1593 Views)

Invasion Of Dave Umahi’s Abuja Home Sparks Controversy / Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? / Governor Dave Umahi Pictured In His Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by blamingthedevil: 6:49pm On Apr 30
My advice to you is just to sit back, relax and watch as Engr. Dave Umahi delivers what you think is impossible. Action is better than cho cho cho.

I also think you are threatened by the rising profile and undeniable competence of Minister of Works, Dave Umahi and the reality that he will one day become the first president of Nigeria from the South East in the 4th Republic while you take your place as one of most dangerously deceitful and bitter politician to have ever graced Nigeria's political landscape

Michael Chibuzo

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by socialmediaman: 6:51pm On Apr 30
Who is this random nobody that Tinubu supporters have been promoting all over nairaland?

Is he some self proclaimed spokesperson of
south Easterners who lives nowhere near the SE?

We know Tinubu supporters have all transformed themselves into spokespersons of northerners, Niger deltans, Igbos and every region possible

All it takes it to change your name on twitter or nairaland to look like you’re from the region

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by 100millionGoal: 6:52pm On Apr 30
Obi giving them sleepless nights 😂

24 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by nedu666: 6:55pm On Apr 30
Dave umahi that said he moved to apc to actualize the ambition of an lgbo man succeeding buhari. Only to end up as a senator then minister. Even vice president, apc no give him

22 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by GEJDHERO: 6:56pm On Apr 30
Umahi shld face his ministry workers the gives him njghtmares.
Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by Racoon(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30
Just as Ogbonnaya Onuh, Rochas Okorocha, Orji Uzor Kalu, and Ngige among many Igbo who were there were dumped after all the asslicking. Meanwhile, Peter Obi garner about 6M votes at the first swoop while the APC never find Dave Umahi worthy of their ticket after all the sai baba asslicking.

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by jahsharon: 6:59pm On Apr 30
Emilokan Tinubu is positioning Nyezom Wike the wicked one and Dave Umahi as likely President after Kashim Shettima.

If you Igbos like, you can run down your son Umahi, Nyezom Wike is on standby to be VP under Kashim Shettima and subsequent President after Shettima. Una go cry tire.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by Jostoman: 7:00pm On Apr 30
Now i know that you are good Comedian and Very soon you will be competing with Alibaba on stage. So keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by jahsharon: 7:00pm On Apr 30
100millionGoal:
Obi giving them sleepless nights 😂

After he was humiliated with Atikulation Abubakar in 2019 and 2023? You like making yourself happy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by gratefulheart(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30
Hypertension go kill bitter Obi

blamingthedevil:

Michael Chibuzo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by 100millionGoal: 7:02pm On Apr 30
jahsharon:

After he was humiliated with Atikulation Abubakar in 2019 and 2023? You like making yourself happy

So I should make myself sad?

Even Buhari ran election 3 times before winning.

As long as there's life then there's hope

Obi will one day rule Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by Reflect7: 7:04pm On Apr 30
nedu666:
Dave umahi that said he moved to apc to actualize the ambition of an lgbo man succeeding buhari. Only to end up as a senator then minister. Even vice president, apc no give him

He is still young. He can become president if he’s patient.

Presidency is not by gra gra.

There is a way to go about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by Jostoman: 7:05pm On Apr 30
jahsharon:

An adult like dont the meaning of humiliation, you called election that yakubu had to change Some of Obi and Atiku before your oga can win and you called that one humiliation.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by jmoore(m): 7:05pm On Apr 30
Tinubu will hand over to Umahi in 2027?
Iberibe na enye onye ara morale.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by vanbonattel: 7:06pm On Apr 30
blamingthedevil:

Michael Chibuzo

Olaniroun Oladikpukpo, the two men are not even close. Umahi is still in primary school where Peter Obi dey.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by vanbonattel: 7:08pm On Apr 30
jahsharon:
Emilokan Tinubu is positioning Nyezom Wike the wicked one and Dave Umahi as likely President after Kashim Shettima.

If you Igbos like, you can run down your son Umahi, Nyezom Wike is on standby to be VP under Kashim Shettima and subsequent President after Shettima. Una go cry tire.
Dreamer grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by TheBillyonaire: 7:18pm On Apr 30
The rising profile of Umahi is a real threat to Peter Obi's messiah complex. As an Obidient, I am utterly disappointed by Peter Obi vituperation on the Coastal Road Project.

We should collectively do all that we can to ensure that the project is completed within 8 years as it will revitalize the Economy of Southern Nigeria in particular and Nigeria generally.

Despite not campaigning for Tinubu, but for Obi, I am convinced that Tinubu has turned out to be a better of the 3 candidates in terms of handling of the country despite the turpsy turvy.

We need to ensure that he succeeds. State Police, Coastal Roads, Electricity Sector regulation, monetary policy controls are just few of the polcy direction that will lead to massive growth once the implementations are completed.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by Jostoman: 7:20pm On Apr 30
jmoore:
Tinubu will hand over to Umahi in 2027?

Iberibe na enye onye ara morale.
ok sir
Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by Jlow2: 7:25pm On Apr 30
Umahi can not win any election outside ebonyi state, if you know you know, when he said ebonyi is not part of Biafra, he shot Himself on the leg, some things re better left as they are, because it can hurt you in the future, after insulting other south east states because you want please apc , Nigerian politics is very delicate and unpredictable.
Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by Ebubu: 7:43pm On Apr 30
Jlow2:
Umahi can not win any election outside ebonyi state, if you know you know, when he said ebonyi is not part of Biafra, he shot Himself on the leg, some things re better left as they are, because it can hurt you in the future, after insulting other south east states because you want please apc , Nigerian politics is very delicate and unpredictable.
but I thought you people were saying Ebonyi is not pure Igbo ? So why angry since he said Ebonyi is not part of Biafra?

22 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by SoNature(m): 7:43pm On Apr 30
Dave Umahi is trying, but he's too small to challenge Peter Obi. Like I always say, leadership is beyond building infrastructure.

Anybody can build infrastructure, but not everyone can manage an economy. The most difficult aspect of leadership is managing economy.

See the mess Tinubu has made of our economy within one year. Only God knows what the economy will become when he's done with his lies, deceits and propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by yarimo(m): 8:00pm On Apr 30
Obi heart is full of hatred always good at pretending to be good
Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by ddippset(m): 8:01pm On Apr 30
Has Umahi answered the questions Atiku asked him about the coastal highway??

I thought he said he would provide answers when he got back to Lagos?
Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by Antivirus92(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30
TheBillyonaire:
The rising profile of Umahi is a real threat to Peter Obi's messiah complex. As an Obidient, I am utterly disappointed by Peter Obi vituperation on the Coastal Road Project.

We should collectively do all that we can to ensure that the project is completed within 8 years as it will revitalize the Economy of Southern Nigeria in particular and Nigeria generally.

Despite not campaigning for Tinubu, but for Obi, I am convinced that Tinubu has turned out to be a better of the 3 candidates in terms of handling of the country despite the turpsy turvy.

We need to ensure that he succeeds. State Police, Coastal Roads, Electricity Sector regulation, monetary policy controls are just few of the polcy direction that will lead to massive growth once the implementations are completed.
I am also a tinubu supporter. I am very disappointed in tinubu's poor policies and his inability to govern Nigeria to a great height despite all his promises .

I think tinubu is the least qualified of the three candidates. Peter Obi would have performed way better than tinubu is doing now.

I am still a tinubu supporter though..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by Lifemanage: 9:41pm On Apr 30
nedu666:
He is delivering. That's what matters and will speak for him soon
Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by Lifemanage: 9:42pm On Apr 30
Racoon:
Just as Ogbonnaya Onuh, Rochas Okorocha, Orji Uzor Kalu, and Ngige among many Igbo who were there were dumped after all the asslicking. Meanwhile, Peter Obi garner about 6M votes at the first swoop while the APC never find Dave Umahi worthy of their ticket after all the sai baba asslicking.
Umahi cannot be dumped. He is a performer unlike the others u listed. They don't have legacy doings...
Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by Jlow2: 9:51pm On Apr 30
Ebubu:
but I thought you people were saying Ebonyi is not pure Igbo ? So why angry since he said Ebonyi is not part of Biafra?
so which zone is ebonyi , is it in south Europe, or south east, he can not get 200k vote from south east , even if eye neck , and maamood are doubled.
Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by DMerciful(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30
No longer Soludo?
blamingthedevil:

Michael Chibuzo
Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by blamingthedevil: 10:11pm On Apr 30
DMerciful:
No longer Soludo?
It could be SE vs.SE
Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by AcadaWriter: 10:12pm On Apr 30
politician giving them sleepless nights 😂
Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by chichar1(f): 10:45pm On Apr 30
yarimo:
Obi heart is full of hatred always good at pretending to be good
Madman anthem!!!!
Anuofia!!! Have spoken again. Mtcheeewww
Re: Peter Obi Is Threatened By The Rising Profile Of Dave Umahi by Lovelive: 10:46pm On Apr 30
The masses didn't vote for Apc and won't vote for them in the next election. If they like make dem rig am again. Everyone go bear the consequences.

blamingthedevil:

Michael Chibuzo

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Olusani Abachanjo Vs Athiefu Abubacha: Dis-honour Amongst Thieves / Why Do Some Nigerians Insult & Abuse In Nairaland Instead Of Socialize & Relate? / Wikileaks: Shell Planted Spies In Nigerian Government Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.