Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 (12804 Views)

Borussia Dortmund Vs Manchester City UCL (1 - 2) On 14 April 2021 / Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by Cmanforall: 10:21pm On May 01
Ab0bii:

PSG later drop the tempo which started immediatly the second half. These two teams are going no where abeg. The cup belongs to madrid or Bayern

With the chances missed in this game... I can't disagree with you

Dortmund could have utilized their chances on goal to at least have more advantage for the finals before heading to France.

Sancho played very well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by Ijustwantto: 10:22pm On May 01
They beat 10 men team to qualify for semis and dey tink they have arrived cool

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by Cmanforall: 10:26pm On May 01
Ekaka14:

I've just Seen the replay it was not as bad...the psg guy extended his hands and barely touched the Dortmund attacker who threw himself forward theatrically like he was dancing Awilo and ofcourse VAR didn't bother...footballers and antics grin
Dortmund don't know the VAR game.

Some other teams (including PSG) would have kicked the ball out, and gathered around the referee. The action will make the referee pause the game for a VAR check. This has some psychological impact, which can lead to a penalty being awarded

4 Likes

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by blowjohn(m): 10:33pm On May 01
Dougad:

For the sake of football, this should not happen

For the sake of a goal infested final this should happen.

Plenty goal rain

1 Like

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by Ahumokwu4real: 10:43pm On May 01
Star studded team, no single goal. Nothing for them this season

1 Like

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by Ijustwantto: 10:50pm On May 01
Psg has always been a star studded team but they always bottle in ucl. People think they have arrived but they were only lucky to beat 10 men barca
Ahumokwu4real:
Star studded team, no single goal. Nothing for them this season

3 Likes

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by Galatoicowhite: 10:53pm On May 01
SyrusdeHansome:

U guys are the most childish nd most emotional fanbase i've come across. What have u and ur likes that use every opportunity to throw insults at Ronaldo achieved? He who lives in a glass house must not throw stones, they say.
lol so you admit that you carry talk just to hit Messi fans anyway I no dey fan anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by Almiron: 11:17pm On May 01
SyrusdeHansome:

Stop crying bro. If Messi didn`t go to psg his fans would have told pple that he`d score 100+ goals a season in the French or Italian league, but thank God for demystifying him in psg. Everyone can now see that Messi is just a Spanish league wonder boy who is just an average player in other clubs outside Barca.
oloribu penado fans I think say we don kee all of una, one unfortunat£ mis£rable fella must surface, ogun kee your papa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by edenex: 11:30pm On May 01
SyrusdeHansome:

Stop crying bro. If Messi didn`t go to psg his fans would have told pple that he`d score 100+ goals a season in the French or Italian league, but thank God for demystifying him in psg. Everyone can now see that Messi is just a Spanish league wonder boy who is just an average player in other clubs outside Barca.

This talk died after WC
Let your goat play his world cup highlights before we talk and also put his cup on the table undecided

He showed up when it mattered in Qatar and his records in the French farm where he went to train for to beat them is not important

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by CuriousRabbit: 11:49pm On May 01
Ijustwantto:
Messi dis messi dat. Instead of dem to analyze recent match, na cool guy wey dey enjoy for Yankee dem Cary for head like gala cool grin
I just tire.
All these irrelevant arguments sef

3 Likes

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by Dougad: 12:46am On May 02
Ijustwantto:
Psg has always been a star studded team but they always bottle in ucl. People think they have arrived but they were only lucky to beat 10 men barca

Barca fans need to stop crying about that game

It's over you lost
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by FireUpNow(m): 2:39am On May 02
Kylian Mnaipe should leave PSG
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by iampeterben(m): 5:10am On May 02
PSG is finally giving Kylian Mbappe a glorious reason why he should dish PSG for Real Madrid. Madrid with just the signing of Jude Bellingham are currently in the semi finals of the competition and currently about to win the Laliga which is more tougher Ligue 1. Its gonna crazy having K. Mbappe in the squad.

3 Likes

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by sylve11: 7:31am On May 02
I have said it before and I am still saying it. BVB will be crowned champions of this year's UEFA champions league. 🏆

@Angelfrost, @all bookmark this page. cool

2 Likes

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by sylve11: 7:43am On May 02
iampeterben:
PSG is finally giving Kylian Mbappe a glorious reason why he should dish PSG for Real Madrid. Madrid with just the signing of Jude Bellingham are currently in the semi finals of the competition and currently about to win the Laliga which is more tougher Ligue 1. Its gonna crazy having K. Mbappe in the squad.

Mbappe going to Madrid is the only way he can win the champions 🏆 league and also opens the door for him to win the World best. cool

3 Likes

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by Flows001(m): 7:48am On May 02
Dougad:

That's great for him.

But we're talking about club football not international. Try and keep up broski
Okay back to club football.

Your fav left Madrid to Juventus, and the moment he got to Turin, Juventus who had previously been bossing the Serie A suddenly saw the league slip off their hands and Juventus was consecutively knocked out of the UCL by Ajax and F.C Porto respectively, despite having the so called "Mr Champions League".

I used to tell Penaldians that Penaldo thrived in UCL with Madrid because Madrid as a team has that UCL grace, but every Penaldian kept pushing all glory to Penaldo. Since he left Madrid, he never smelt the UCL semis until he left Europe, but Madrid went to add another UCL title in his absence.
Messi on the hand had been the pillar of Barca, everyone saw how Barca became so bad in European football, to the point that they even had to play Europa League for the first time in the 21st century, in the absence of Messi, and they are still struggling till date to get back to their old glory days.

The fact that PSG didn't go far in the UCL was not because of Messi, but because of the too much ego in the team, and the cluelessness of Pocchetino. PSG would have performed better with Messi, Neymar and Mbappe if they had a coach like Enrique who can tame everyone's ego.
We all saw how Messi went from the so called "finished" self at PSG to an unprecedented World Cup exploits in Qatar.

Let's not forget that Messi gave Inter Miami their first ever club's title in their history last season.

Class is just permanent!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by Angelfrost(m): 7:53am On May 02
sylve11:
I have said it before and I am still saying it. BVB will be crowned champions of this year's UEFA champions league. 🏆

@Angelfrost, @all bookmark this page. cool

Lol... That would be good for football. An underdog winning it for a change. grin

I haven't seen that happen since Mourinho led an underrated Inter Milan to clinch it against all odds.

But, PSG still has a dog in this fight. Madrid and Bayern are no pushover.

2 Likes

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by JoeEeL(m): 8:00am On May 02
Angelfrost:

Lol... That would be good for football. An underdog winning it for a change. grin

I haven't seen that happen since Mourinho led an underrated Inter Milan to clinch it against all odds.

But, PSG still has a dog in this fight. Madrid and Bayern are no pushover.

And Chelsea 2012??

1 Like

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by Angelfrost(m): 8:05am On May 02
JoeEeL:

And Chelsea 2012??

Brother, I personally never saw Chelsea as an underdog... Not since their narrowly missing out against Man United via penalties.

That's just my personal opinion anyway.

Mourinho has taken the two main underdogs to win it in history... Porto and Inter.

2 Likes

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by Azazyel: 10:01am On May 02
If Dortmund can keep keep clean sheet against your team, just know that your team is useless
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by JoeEeL(m): 1:22pm On May 02
Angelfrost:

Brother, I personally never saw Chelsea as an underdog... Not since their narrowly missing out against Man United via penalties.

That's just my personal opinion anyway.

Mourinho has taken the two main underdogs to win it in history... Porto and Inter.

Haa. Are u sure of this? Chelsea's CL win was nothing short of a miracle o.

Inter's own wasnt so much a miracle. They had world class players that year na. They had Etoo (had just won CL), Milito, Sneijder (WC finalist), Lucio & Samuel (towers), Mancini, Muntari, Cambiasso, Pandev and Balotelli.

Bro they were hot enough. Barca was just too hot that year. It is the status of barca that year that made Inter appear like underdogs. You forgot how they outplayed Bayern in the final? Haba.
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by Angelfrost(m): 2:37pm On May 02
JoeEeL:

Haa. Are u sure of this? Chelsea's CL win was nothing short of a miracle o.

Inter's own wasnt so much a miracle. They had world class players that year na. They had Etoo (had just won CL), Milito, Sneijder (WC finalist), Lucio & Samuel (towers), Mancini, Muntari, Cambiasso, Pandev and Balotelli.

Bro they were hot enough. Barca was just too hot that year. It is the status of barca that year that made Inter appear like underdogs. You forgot how they outplayed Bayern in the final? Haba.

You do make a great point sha...!

1 Like

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by CuteNbad(m): 4:10pm On May 02
Bianca2o24:
Omo on god. I don sell my house bet untop dortmumd na them go bring me funds wey I go use buy jet. I dont tire for naija wink
hope say you do am?

1 Like

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by JoeEeL(m): 7:04pm On May 02
Angelfrost:

You do make a great point sha...!

In fact, Sneijder was so good that year that till today, football pundits say he was robbed of the Balon d'or.
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by MN07: 7:44am On May 03
Dougad:

What exactly am I going to regret for quoting you? You'll throw more insult. Like the bile of a frustrated fool on nairaland insulting his parents for someone that doesn't know he exists is going to police me on my own keyboard.

Grow up and stop being a social media agbero. It's always the gutless ones throwing "QuoTE ME anD yoU'LL SEe WhAT I'lL Do"

You are a very stupid being!

Your father must be proud

A f001 that is a nobody.

I hope you do your worst but I'm sure you will continue to be useless fellow just like your father
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by Dougad: 8:13am On May 03
MN07:

You are a very stupid being!

Your father must be proud

A f001 that is a nobody.

I hope you do your worst but I'm sure you will continue to be useless fellow just like your father

🥱
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by MN07: 10:50am On May 03
Dougad:

🥱

God punish you and your Father.

Is this all you can do?
Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by Dougad: 12:30pm On May 03
MN07:

God punish you and your Father.

Is this all you can do?

🥱

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs West Ham (0 - 3) On 29th August 2015 / Manchester City Vs Tottenham (6 - 0 ) On 24th November 2013 / Liverpool Vs Ajax : UCL ( 1 -0) On 1st December 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.