Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

NIEF: A historical results from this year jamb tutorial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIEF: A historical results from this year jamb tutorial (130 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIEF: A historical results from this year jamb tutorial by reccy(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30
With heart full of gratitude to God and the benevolence attitude of Nigeria Elite-Youth Forum, I write to gladly announce the awesome results recorded from our free jamb tutorial center.

Two of our students had brilliant scores of 314 and 304 respectively with many other convincingly marks of 280s, 270s, 260s, and the likes.

With the results available at our disposal, we've recorded 50% pass mark of 200 and above.

While I get fulfilled and overwhelmed with this feat, I pray and hope for more strength in the discharge of our humanitarian services.

God bless NIEF!
God bless Nigeria!!

OHIANI HAMZAT OMEIZA
FOUNDER NIEF

(1) (Reply)

Ayo Adebanjo Or Ayo Banjo: Serious Goof By PUNCH Newspaper / 86 Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay 250k Per Year / Where Do You Belong On The Pyramid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.