Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Clark Urges EFCC To Reopen Abandoned High Profile Cases - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clark Urges EFCC To Reopen Abandoned High Profile Cases (6859 Views)

Magu Killed High-profile Cases While Chasing After ‘yahoo Boys’; Salami Panel / Timi Frank Urges EFCC Chair, Bawa Not To Disappoint Youths / Reps Minority Crisis: Edwin Clark Urges PDP To Sheath Sword (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clark Urges EFCC To Reopen Abandoned High Profile Cases by heklcoon: 7:01am On May 01
Open for Clark too
Re: Clark Urges EFCC To Reopen Abandoned High Profile Cases by BondRiv: 7:08am On May 01
Start with Peter Odili.

Re: Clark Urges EFCC To Reopen Abandoned High Profile Cases by Elusive001: 7:24am On May 01
Chicagograduate:
Some cases aɍe stalled by the corrupt judges with perpetual injunction.Na only poor man the law dey catch.
2 governors were jailed by the EFCC,Buhari granted them a presidential pardon.
This same Buhari was using the fight against financial crimes as a campaign tool.

Buhari and anti-corruption in one sentence?

I tire oooo
Re: Clark Urges EFCC To Reopen Abandoned High Profile Cases by Elusive001: 7:27am On May 01
Yankee101:
Start with Tinubu
Matawale
Bagudu who helped Abacha launder money

I laugh in Kazakhstan.

EFCC is to fight against those who are corrupt and corruption itself.
Re: Clark Urges EFCC To Reopen Abandoned High Profile Cases by atobs4real(m): 7:28am On May 01
Ezmans:
I don't know whether there is a healthy 96 year old man in your village
My dad is 100yes
Re: Clark Urges EFCC To Reopen Abandoned High Profile Cases by Tundex911: 7:32am On May 01
Starting from PMB, THEN BAT AND OTHERS

AWON WEYREY GBOGBO
Re: Clark Urges EFCC To Reopen Abandoned High Profile Cases by declansteady: 7:40am On May 01
i want to start crayfish business and have carried out my researches and Akwa-Ibom is where i can get the best and cheapest. PLease help me with any token to add to my savings. 1000 naira will go a long way. Thanks, my details Opay 9.0.30.5.7.32.5.6
Re: Clark Urges EFCC To Reopen Abandoned High Profile Cases by ezenna191(m): 7:43am On May 01
Chief Edwin Clark long time ago earned my respect. He has stood for truth, equity, justice and good conscience. You can't compare him with those greedy politicians frolicking with Agbado President because they are looking for appointment. Example is the one celebrating his mediocrity because the Agbado President shook him in Saudi Arabia and the other idiot who seeks recognition through abusing Obi. In any case , this is Naija and the government does not believe in the rule of law.
Re: Clark Urges EFCC To Reopen Abandoned High Profile Cases by Ezmans: 7:52am On May 01
atobs4real:

My dad is 100yes
ok your dad is100 but you are insulting whom your father use only 4 years to senior, because he is advising a corrupt clueless government we have here
Re: Clark Urges EFCC To Reopen Abandoned High Profile Cases by bitbillionaire: 8:45am On May 01
coputa:

https://punchng.com/revisit-high-profile-corruption-cases-clark-tells-efcc-boss/?amp

“I sincerely appeal to my handsome and attractive son, Yahaya Bello to surrender himself to the court with dignity"

You are a good father baba.

1 Like

Re: Clark Urges EFCC To Reopen Abandoned High Profile Cases by jude33084(m): 9:11am On May 01
atobs4real:
Old age no dey catch this one

What has he said to warrant such a comment from you?
Re: Clark Urges EFCC To Reopen Abandoned High Profile Cases by atobs4real(m): 10:30am On May 01
Ezmans:
ok your dad is100 but you are insulting whom your father use only 4 years to senior, because he is advising a corrupt clueless government we have here
What is wrong with what I said?
I praised his intelligence at such age.
Please, this is a new month and I never prayed for what you want to start
Re: Clark Urges EFCC To Reopen Abandoned High Profile Cases by Obiedun(m): 10:33am On May 01
Especially that of peter odili

(1) (2) (Reply)

Navy Promotes 135 Officers, Gets Five New Rear Admirals / Oil Thieves Killed In Lagos Pipeline Fire / Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.