Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight (19669 Views)

Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade / Mother Killed While Separating Her Sons Who Were Fighting In Abuja / Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by NaijaCover(m): 6:01am On May 01
A Woman was tragically stabbed and hacked to death by a man and his son in Okpagha community, Uhunmwode Local Government Area of Edo State.

The Victim, a mother of four, was identified as Mrs Nata Igbinovia.

When contacted, the Public Relations Officer of the Edo State Police Command, SP Chidi Nwabuzor, confirmed that a suspect had been arrested.

“The command is aware of it. The investigation has begun. The suspect, Philip Ayo, was arrested yesterday. The investigation into the murder case is still on,” he said.

DAILY POST reports that the sad incident happened at night on Saturday.

According to sources, the victim, whose husband travelled abroad, was hacked to death by her neighbour, Philip Ayo and his son while she was separating a fight between them and her nephew after a heated argument.

Angry youths in the community, in reaction, set ablaze the house of the suspect.

The daughter of the deceased, simply identified as Patience, alleged that during the argument, Philip brought a knife to stab their nephew but her mother shielded him and she was injured in the process.

According to her, her mother, while trying to escape from the attack, fell and the suspect’s son, who ran inside his father’s house, came out with an axe and hit her back.

She also alleged that Ayo, who was still holding a knife in his hand, stabbed her mother again in the chest.

The suspects reportedly fled from the scene.

“A good samaritan in the neighbourhood who heard of the incident immediately brought a vehicle and we rushed her to the hospital, where she was confirmed dead,” she recounted.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/30/father-son-hack-mother-of-four-to-death-in-edo/

1 Share

Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by NaijaCover(m): 6:01am On May 01
Welcome To The Month Of May, We Are Active

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by BOSSkesh(m): 6:09am On May 01
What is happening
Why is everybody 😡 angry
Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by flourishing247: 6:12am On May 01
That's why we need to be careful when separating fights. Shout for help and don't just throw yourself in the middle of it. There are too many stories of people loosing their lives while trying to bring peace.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by UnknownQueen(f): 6:12am On May 01
Oh my God cry cry cry.

May her soul find eternal rest.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by MrHighSea: 6:14am On May 01
Watery beans awaits these ones

9 Likes

Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by EmekaBlue(m): 6:14am On May 01
Not surprised.

Edo women can be terrible during fight. Their mouth and madness is out of this world. They can disgrace you and themselves to rock bottom in a fight. Best thing when everywhere is getting heated in a quarrel with a typical edo woman is to walk away fast to avoid killing her

RIP to the dead

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by AMAUCHESKY(m): 6:15am On May 01
Come 9jacove,
Don't use this your habit of bad news and welcome us into this beautiful month of MAY

2 Likes

Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by TonyBby: 6:16am On May 01
In simple terms; The woman and her nephew bleeped with the wrong set of people(cultist). Send 'em to death by hanging. Fuckin' treachous.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by elder1002: 6:17am On May 01
I can separate fight oh but any fight wae dem don dae use Cutlass, knife, dagger or even huge Stone or broken bottle omoh i no dae separate that kind fight.

I go rather just waka pas make police no come arrest me as crime scene evidence of kasala bhust.

Even if dem dom introduce plank for the fight,.... Omoh i dae step back.. as far back as possible to avoid me being casualty for 2 people headache.

I just believe sai one day we all must die but we should learn to choose the way we want to die.

That's why i avoid anything that brings tragic and sudden death as possible.

Obey rules, have strict principles, last be cautious and careful of avoidable problems.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by atobs4real(m): 6:18am On May 01
Edoite and annoyance are like five and 6

1 Like

Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by atobs4real(m): 6:18am On May 01
Edoite and annoyance are like five and 6
Patience pays

4 Likes

Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:19am On May 01
Very angry with the situation of the economy and transferring aggression

1 Like

Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by 99thEnemy(m): 6:19am On May 01
Edo state and axe hacking cry
Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by Nwaokunkpara: 6:19am On May 01
It's more honorable to walk out from an abusive relationship than to die in it
Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by havenz(m): 6:23am On May 01
How them wan take talk this one, anger that can't be controlled. May her soul rest well.
Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by BigYash: 6:24am On May 01
Them still dey separate fight? 2012 na so I separate husband wen dey beat him wife. Before I know the woman use nails injure my chest.. As them see say I don dey bleed, them stop fight.. Na me them come use settle that night.. Imagine say an knife that day.. Na so good for kill my enemy.. Since then , I said neva again..
Rip to her... Good no go kill us o!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by Vicotex(m): 6:26am On May 01
Dem don blow eye witness for eye 👁️
Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by frankson1(m): 6:27am On May 01
flourishing247:
That's why we need to be careful when separating fights. Shout for help and don't just throw yourself in the middle of it. There are too many stories of people loosing their lives while trying to bring peace.

She definitely threw herself in because she thought she knew her neighbours.

My advise is this, if there's a fight and one or both parties have weapons, just make sure that your two legs carry your body out of that area because some people, when they're angry, can attack anyone in front of them or trying to stop them from carrying out their intentions.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by Kaxmytex(m): 6:29am On May 01
Nothing xup in fighting but using cutlass, knife, bottles,etc, that's an act of cowardice..

4 Likes

Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:29am On May 01
More than 5000 inmates are yet to be accounted for after several jail breaks within the last 5 years so no need to arrest them.
Justice is when you kill them immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by Actuarydeji(m): 6:32am On May 01
Everybody ke! I am not angry at all.
BOSSkesh:
What is happening
Why is everybody 😡 angry
Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by tiswell(m): 6:34am On May 01
This story no clear.

Thorough investigation is needed to ascertain wether it's a conspiracy or accumulated grievance.

Or maybe, sexual affairs gone wrong
Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by jonnyjustcome22: 6:35am On May 01
BOSSkesh:
What is happening
Why is everybody 😡 angry
Fuel
Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by kennyz247(m): 6:38am On May 01
Na their ways
Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by MaziObinnaokija: 6:40am On May 01
sad
Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by anytexy: 6:43am On May 01
This story self. So, the father and son abandoned their flight and started attacking the separator or what?
Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by Ouchbabe(f): 6:46am On May 01
Where is this your comment coming from? Which abusive relationship?
Read before commenting, this is a new month
Nwaokunkpara:
It's more honorable to walk out from an abusive relationship than to die in it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by dgitrader(m): 6:46am On May 01
EmekaBlue:
Not surprised.

Edo women can be terrible during fight. Their mouth and madness is out of this world. They can disgrace you and themselves to rock bottom in a fight. Best thing when everywhere is getting heated in a quarrel with a typical edo woman is to walk away fast to avoid killing her

RIP to the dead

Kai, weytin be this?

You Don craze this early morning

3 Likes

Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by Yankee101: 6:48am On May 01
Don’t get in between people holding a weapon to separate a fight

1 Like

Re: Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight by MaziObinnaokija: 6:49am On May 01
angry
EmekaBlue:
Not surprised.

RIP to the dead
undecided Young man.She was trying to separate/settle fight but unfortunately got stabbed by frustrated ,angry 🐐. May thunder strike father/son wherever dey hide

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi University Student Kidnapped By Facebook Friends / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two In Rivers / Children Branded Witches In Akwa Ibom, Abandoned By Families, Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.