Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,886 members, 7,866,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Are You Keeping An Eye On Base Memecoins? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You Keeping An Eye On Base Memecoins? (68 Views)

ROOST: The Rising Meme Coin On Base Chain / You Can Now Earn For Keeping An App Running On Your Phone / Make $100 Per Month For Just Keeping An App On Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Keeping An Eye On Base Memecoins? by RidwanMalik: 6:22am On May 01
It's no surprise that Base Chain has become a memecoin hub. We've seen a lot of hyped memecoins such as BRETT, mfercoin, and more emerge on the chain. And still, the momentum isn't slowing down. There are many new memecoins gaining popularity on Base Chain right now, and I think it's the best time to capitalize on this trend, even if there's some risk involved. I've always followed the golden rule of doing my own research. So speaking of new memecoins, I recently invested in KATT DADDY.

The name sounds silly, but it's designed to integrate humor and edgy themes into the digital currency space. One thing I've noticed is that the developers are friendly and transparent with investors. The team and community have a special bond, honestly speaking. The community has the energy to make KATT successful, and that's what got them a major listing on Bitget. If you're interested in earning $KATT hourly, the CEX is providing a PoolX event for this memecoin. You can earn KATT via your USDT or BGB holdings.

Honestly, Base is growing rapidly, much like Solana did. I don't think the momentum will stop anytime soon. What do you guys think about memecoins on Base? I believe it's a positive development that Base is gaining recognition due to the hype around memecoins.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Custody-only Trading / Jack Maller Predicts 2-3x More Money Printing To Bail Out US / Riding The Crypto Bull Run: What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.