Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

The Bread I Bought For 1k And The 400naira 7UP - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Bread I Bought For 1k And The 400naira 7UP (2599 Views)

See The Bread I Bought For N1400 / See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina / The Shape Of The New 50cl 7up Bottle: What Do You Think About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bread I Bought For 1k And The 400naira 7UP by dominique(f): 6:33pm On May 01
Rich4god:

Bottled coke now sef done pass 200, how much more the rubber one.

I won't doubt if the price is 400.

Coca-Cola products are more expensive than Pepsi products. I've asked the people selling drinks around me how much they're selling that size of 7up and they said it's N250. The bigger pep plastic pepsi and 7up remains 350. The op has said that prices are inflated where he is so he could be telling the truth.
Re: The Bread I Bought For 1k And The 400naira 7UP by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:20pm On May 01
Urheadmaster:
Consumers ought to go on strike because this is getting out of hand ✋
Lmao, na your belle go suffer am na
Re: The Bread I Bought For 1k And The 400naira 7UP by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:21pm On May 01
NorthernAgender:
Oh ok just take it easy. You can use tea in stead.
Milo is 250, peak milk 150 (sachets), sugar is not included. What's the difference?
Re: The Bread I Bought For 1k And The 400naira 7UP by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:25pm On May 01
OneCandleAway:

It can even be more expensive depending on the location you buy it from. You buy yours from a low Classed location. He buys his from a high class location.

You're slow, location almost have nothing to do with this. Price variation can happen in the same location for the same product. Some Nigerians are just naturally evil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are The Pepper Soupp Joints In Ikeja? / How About Some Albino Burmese Python For Dessert? / Will You Eat This Chocolate Filled Puff-puff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.