Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) (28695 Views)

Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) / Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift / Davido Kisses Chioma On Stage In Cotonou (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by Analyst7: 8:36pm On May 01
Omolomo prefer to cry in Benz
Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by Blazadenise(m): 8:38pm On May 01
osazsky:
with the same smelling mouth he used in kissing that prostitute..with the same mouth he keeps fishing out to diff olosho at the slightest opportunity

I no knw say you be davido P.A and you they with am when him they kiss your olosho.
Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by Adebowalay(m): 8:40pm On May 01
OkayDaddy:
Sheoma will be grinning from ear to ear. Dumb creature.
are you a fool Why unnecessary hating on her?
Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by Lovelydaisies: 8:41pm On May 01
OkayDaddy:
Sheoma will be grinning from ear to ear. Dumb creature.

How is she dumb?
Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by Cj4charles(m): 8:42pm On May 01
Sofire Modmodu in severe pain now grin grin
Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by Probz(m): 8:42pm On May 01
Erm. Cute but is it really caption-worthy news?
Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 8:47pm On May 01
Probz:
Erm. Cute but is it really caption-worthy news?

By nairaland standard? Yes.

Nairaland is more of a platform for gossip/interaction than a news site.
Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by Solofresh2: 8:47pm On May 01
tuoyoojo:
Money covers a multitude of "sins"

In this life, just get money o

But let the money come with peace of mind
Charity covers a multitude of sins not just money

1 Like

Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 8:51pm On May 01
tuoyoojo:

sex ke... Maybe drugs... Hw celeb go dey beg for sex

1 Like

Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by tuoyoojo(m): 8:58pm On May 01
Judolisco:
sex ke... Maybe drugs... Hw celeb go dey beg for sex

Playing the devil's advocate

Celebs are humans like everyone who have their own weakness

Our true character is revealed when we can "afford" our vanities

1 Like

Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by tuoyoojo(m): 8:59pm On May 01
Solofresh2:
Charity covers a multitude of sins not just money

Charity in this case is heavily powered by money
Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 9:04pm On May 01
tuoyoojo:

Playing the devil's advocate

Celebs are humans like everyone who have their own weakness

Our true character is revealed when we can "afford" our vanities
yes, but u sef no sure wetin him dey beg for now...

1 Like

Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by Solofresh2: 9:04pm On May 01
tuoyoojo:

Charity in this case is heavily powered by money
You can have money and be very stingy to a fault. What then is the usefulness of your money?
Again, charity covers a multitude of sins

1 Like

Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by habakukjss3: 9:06pm On May 01
OkayDaddy:
Kissing Chioma with the same mouth he used to cry when a prostitute denied him sex. Spits

Mummu

Davido is not only richer but more influential than you entire generation.

Busy body

3 Likes

Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by JeffArmani234: 9:06pm On May 01
I less regards for women

It’s all about money for them nothing else

1 Like

Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 9:06pm On May 01
Nice
Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by tuoyoojo(m): 9:07pm On May 01
Judolisco:
yes, but u sef no sure wetin him dey beg for now...

True! I nor know.

But after all said and down.....

Na the opinion and reaction of chioma to the whole ish nine be the koko

1 Like

Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by tuoyoojo(m): 9:14pm On May 01
Solofresh2:
You can have money and be very stingy to a fault. What then is the usefulness of your money?
Again, charity covers a multitude of sins

My initial quote was based on the last saga that happened with Davido and one girl who released a video of Davido begging her for nacks

Some people online were angry that a celeb would do that and they expected her to storm out of her marriage

She decided to stay despite the opinion of some people.

So during her birthday davido took her on trip

Now to my quote....if a broke guy had behaved like davido, he may not have gotten off the hook that "easily".But you see, when there is money, I mean real money, one would be forced to reconsider hasty decisions and forgive wrong doing quicker

I hope with the few explanation of mine, i have been able to illuminate my logic to you

1 Like

Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by Solofresh2: 9:19pm On May 01
tuoyoojo:

My initial quote was based on the last saga that happened with Davido and one girl who released a video of Davido begging her for nacks

Some people online were angry that a celeb would do that and they expected her to storm out of her marriage

She decided to stay despite the opinion of some people.

So during her birthday davido took her on trip

Now to my quote....if a broke guy had behaved like davido, he may not have gotten off the hook that "easily".But you see, when there is money, I mean real money, one would be forced to reconsider hasty decisions and forgive wrong doing quicker

I hope with the few explanation of mine, i have been able to illuminate my logic to you
Well i get your point

1 Like

Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by Franking: 9:20pm On May 01
Wizkid no get wife?

1 Like

Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by Akalia(m): 9:28pm On May 01
tuoyoojo:

With this your mentality money will eventually ruin you because it will afford you a lot of addictive sins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by blaise26abj(m): 9:31pm On May 01
What else is he supposed to do to his wife ? Some contents no Dey make sense !
Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by tuoyoojo(m): 9:37pm On May 01
Akalia:
With this your mentality money will eventually ruin you because it will afford you a lot of addictive sins.

In this life, it is important that we tell ourselves the truth

It's easy to act all sanctimonious when when one is in penury

But before we know our true character, it important to have the money that can enable us afford your guilty pleasures

Only when you have excess money can you can tame ur vanities, then u have the bragging rights to criticise others

I gave my initial statement with regards to davido's case when he had an encounter with that girl who released his video with him begging for nacks .

Some people were of the opinion that chioma should have stormed out of her marriage in protest but despite all odds, she said stayed for reasons best know to her

I my own extrapolated reasoning, I inferenced that having money , plenty of it may have been part of the reason she decided to stay....

That doesn't mean I encourage that philandering in any way....I said what I said as a general remark

Moreover, would u like to have a marriage without money so that u would not be tempted with such additive sins
Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by blaise26abj(m): 9:41pm On May 01
Women are always caught up in power battles. One set want to be independent . Another set want soft life . Set 1 work to make money but to find husbands that want them or their power trips hard . While set 2 find husbands , live the soft live but have to condone excesses of men . Set 1 is always fighting Set 2 to join them . While set B , talk the talk but will never walk the walk

To men , make money but treat your woman right . Regina married a rich man with wives . Women are jealous of her Because of her soft life . She doesn’t care if Ned bleeps everything in skirt . Live life and let live
Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by Afolabimills(m): 9:45pm On May 01
OkayDaddy:
Kissing Chioma with the same mouth he used to cry when a prostitute denied him sex. Spits

u are a mad dog
Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by lacasera14(m): 10:17pm On May 01
Before is he supposed to kiss me?
Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by MrJames007: 10:17pm On May 01
Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:18pm On May 01
OkayDaddy:

nah your sex?
Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by MrJames007: 10:21pm On May 01
lacasera14:
Before is he supposed to kiss me?
lol

I wonder.
Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by Orinechi: 10:29pm On May 01
All these for one useless puna.
Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by Kemadealadire(f): 10:42pm On May 01
With a mouth that has been everywhere, who is he suppose to kiss before and why is this news undecided
Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by wiseoneking: 10:57pm On May 01
OkayDaddy:

They are legally married, note this. Others to you are side chicks and whooore, but she’s a wife. That does not mean I like the way you or them are living, because hell is too wide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele, Osita Iheme And Chinedu Ikedieze (Pictures) / Victoria Kimani Denies To Be In A Relationship With LAX. / What I Will Do For Anambra If Elected As Governor - Yul Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.