Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,617 members, 7,830,893 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry (16237 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Poses With His Sons And Daughter / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) / D'banj Visits Senator Dino Melaye (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by komzy589(m): 10:54am On May 02
jhydebaba:
David is in PDP with Melaye. I expect less.
Please correct yourself.
‘David is in PDP with Melaye. I don’t expect anything less’.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by Ndidi2: 10:56am On May 02
ehikwe22:
Talent wise, he's not in the top 1000. Achievement wise, he's trailing only behind Wiz kid and Burna Boy.

So whichever metrics you want to use, he's not 001
He is my in-law..
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by Ndidi2: 10:59am On May 02
Karemarealty288:
His golden heart set him side .....no rival.
He occupies the no.1 and 2 positions.
Na me be 2nd person in dat pic

I agree with you 500%

Love his personality..
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by saviourGeorge: 11:10am On May 02
Wiz kid
Davido
Burna Boy…
They’re all Unique in their own way
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by Rikidony(m): 11:14am On May 02
No lies, OBO beats them all, 001 for a reason
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by Goodlady(f): 11:40am On May 02
Obakoolex:

You sound childish undecided
Come n be my daddy?
You get money?

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by Menclothing1: 11:45am On May 02
That’s fact no one loved artist in Africa

Check how many African presidents have hosted him privately
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by quickly: 11:53am On May 02
The way Nigerians worship musicians or carry there matter for head.

Other professions don’t get that kind of ass kissing.

Everywhere on Nigerian internet Davido vs Wizkid.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by Obakoolex(m): 11:59am On May 02
Goodlady:

Come n be my daddy?
You get money?
Am not a paedophile.

I drill mature holes cool
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by Goodlady(f): 12:15pm On May 02
Obakoolex:

Am not a paedophile.

I drill mature holes cool
Buy you are broke, no lie?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by Fearyourcreator: 12:30pm On May 02
Alexlalax1:
Apart from his childish behaviors atimes, Davido gat no rivals. He's the best in what he does. Very jovial, friendly, down to earth and generous. But still, Don baba Jay na their Oga.
I love don jazzy ooo

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by brownbib(m): 12:32pm On May 02
Odogwu no be nickname!!! Dino should concern himself about winning election.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by sukar886: 1:15pm On May 02
Bitter truth
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by Alexlalax1(m): 1:25pm On May 02
Fearyourcreator:

I love don jazzy ooo
we all love him
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by Obakoolex(m): 3:02pm On May 02
Goodlady:

Buy you are broke, no lie?
Rema song comes to my mind....."I get money pass your papa" grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by ufuosman(m): 4:32pm On May 02
OBO 001
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by Goodlady(f): 7:18pm On May 02
Obakoolex:

Rema song comes to my mind....."I get money pass your papa" grin
My dad's richer than ur generation. U wey no fit afford ordinary spa money
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by Obakoolex(m): 7:42pm On May 02
Goodlady:

My dad's richer than ur generation. U wey no fit afford ordinary spa money
Young lady am loaded....stop patronizing me, I won't do you ok.
If you know me you no go wan go.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by Goodlady(f): 9:06pm On May 02
Obakoolex:

Young lady am loaded....stop patronizing me, I won't do you ok.
If you know me you no go wan go.
Bad market stay far away.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by Obakoolex(m): 9:32pm On May 02
Goodlady:

Bad market stay far away.
You came for me remember.... now run along and find your class
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by Goodlady(f): 11:48pm On May 02
Obakoolex:

You came for me remember.... now run along and find your class
Talakanier!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by Ouchbabe(f): 12:22am On May 03
Who would not like Davido?
He is one person that you can't be angry with for long.
Dude gat a good heart
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by Chukwuka319(m): 3:58am On May 03
How does this help to bring down the skyrocketing price over everything from foodstuffs, to tuition fees,fuel, diesel and what have you.
How shameful that a once renowned politician has downgraded himself to an online music critic!
Shouldn't his family members be burning with shame?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by Donjuan77: 7:11am On May 03
Davido has been shining right from the beginning of his career has never faded a bit, his songs , lyrics everything abeg na David for now don't even try to argue it
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by newoffer: 7:19am On May 03
You are Achakkpo or Oreggee adult child. U never outgrown this your Oldskool
Stanleymaster1:
I even prefer Daddy showkey to davido 100,000 times
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry by Obakoolex(m): 10:45am On May 03
Goodlady:

Talakanier!
Send your details if you're hungry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Loses Mum / "Ok I Am Not Doing DNA Again, Let Bukky Come Out With My Baby"- Bigvai Oreoluwa / A Picture of Rihanna Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.