Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Ezza-effium Crisis : Tears As Children, Pregnant Woman, Others K!lled In Ebonyi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezza-effium Crisis : Tears As Children, Pregnant Woman, Others K!lled In Ebonyi (34083 Views)

Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures / Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election / Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezza-effium Crisis : Tears As Children, Pregnant Woman, Others K!lled In Ebonyi by wiseoneking: 3:17pm On May 03
Slytiger:

Lol.
No wonder Ebonyi people always feel discriminated against.
Rubbish and trash on Nairaland. Stop posting this
Re: Ezza-effium Crisis : Tears As Children, Pregnant Woman, Others K!lled In Ebonyi by Scarcity234: 4:09pm On May 03
Prince2324:
You Ezza boy, did you guys seek for peace before fighting over a land that doesn't belong to you?

Answer me...
Like I said before you're a fool. You're killing yourselves in your state and you think it's got anything to do with me?

I am Ezza cause I called you a fool?

You can continue to kill yourselves in Ebonyi.
And as you continue to drum for war, may your family be victim of it too.

Fool
Re: Ezza-effium Crisis : Tears As Children, Pregnant Woman, Others K!lled In Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 7:17pm On May 03
Prince2324:
You are very stupid by spewing and writing this trash when you are fully aware that, that land is not Ezza land or does Effium land resemble That hell of a place you call Onueke.

I don't know the Joy you Ezza miscreants derive from fighting over something that doesn't belong to you.

And the funny thing about you Ezza guys is that you don't know how to fight, small Ezillo drove you out and you are here talking rubbish.
One thing you should know is that Ezza have never for once prepare to fight anybody of community... they were always be the first to be attack which also throw them off balance.
So Ezzas are not warmongers as you claim,but won't fold hands and allow little parasite with little or no directions to wipe them.
On a lighter note,it amuses me when you want to compare Almighty Ezzas to a tinye Effium.lol

Every other thing you mentioned is just a hogwash.
Re: Ezza-effium Crisis : Tears As Children, Pregnant Woman, Others K!lled In Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 7:47pm On May 03
Corea4king:

U don't know anything about uffiom / ezza people,so stop spreading false information.
I

Is uffiom that accommodated ezza people, because of their small population,ezza people beging to marginalize them.
Go search uffion/ezza history
Nobody is marginalizing anybody but enviousness caused effium people to start buying weapons secretly in other to wipe their neighbors Ezzas.
Again,Ezzas are doing very well in terms of properties and investment...there you have ur answers.
Re: Ezza-effium Crisis : Tears As Children, Pregnant Woman, Others K!lled In Ebonyi by wyt(m): 7:57pm On May 03
Ebubu:

We are all sons of Ekumenyi who bore Ezekuna, Noyo and Nnodo, though Ngbo are descendants of Izzi Nnodo.

So we are all one. I don’t have problem with Ezza people. They are very industrious and hardworking. They are the Anambra of Ebonyi state.

But I have problem with their warmongering nature, Ezza versus Ezillo until military took over the land. Ezza versus Effium.
Still you people occupy two local governments wholly and are spread in all the senatorial zones. It reeks of land grabbing traits.

You people have two local governments, learn to be contended. If you send Effium away, where will they go to as they don’t have anyother local government unlike you? No other home, history supports Effium, likewise their predicament which is pitiful.

see, have you thought of how and why Ezzas are indiginous to all the senatorial zone of Ebonyi state and also in Enugu and Benue? it is the reward for their labour. they were compensated with those piece of land by those who engage their services and that was over 100 yrs ago before entity called Nigeria.

why will you now come to take what your forefather used to pay them for their services they provided for you?
Do you freeze Dangote account just because he is richer than so many people in Africa?

it is just unjust jealousy
Re: Ezza-effium Crisis : Tears As Children, Pregnant Woman, Others K!lled In Ebonyi by Ebubu: 6:52am On May 04
wyt:

see, have you thought of how and why Ezzas are indiginous to all the senatorial zone of Ebonyi state and also in Enugu and Benue? it is the reward for their labour. they were compensated with those piece of land by those who engage their services and that was over 100 yrs ago before entity called Nigeria.

why will you now come to take what your forefather used to pay them for their services they provided for you?
Do you freeze Dangote account just because he is richer than so many people in Africa?

it is just unjust jealousy
Then they should stop killing Effium and share the land peacefully with Effium.

If they persist, what was done in Ezillo will be done in Effium where the land will be given to military.
Re: Ezza-effium Crisis : Tears As Children, Pregnant Woman, Others K!lled In Ebonyi by Ebubu: 6:54am On May 04
Slytiger:

Lol.
No wonder Ebonyi people always feel discriminated against.
out of point
Re: Ezza-effium Crisis : Tears As Children, Pregnant Woman, Others K!lled In Ebonyi by Hamilton1(m): 11:59am On May 04
Ebubu:

Let Biafra include the 4 Eastern states and leave us alone. We face enough mockery from you people in Anambra and you will intimidate us in Biafra. We don’t want to be in such country where we will be mocked and intimidated.
If person mock you, you change your ways and prove them wrong.
Re: Ezza-effium Crisis : Tears As Children, Pregnant Woman, Others K!lled In Ebonyi by Ebubu: 12:40pm On May 04
Hamilton1:

If person mock you, you change your ways and prove them wrong.

No! Don’t mock me! Be patient with me or advise me on how to change from wrong to better. Don’t mock me into changing for better. If that is your strategy, I will work better to prove you wrong, but when i will have achieved it, I’ll dislike you and have un-attraction for yoy and can never forget the memories of the mockery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP / GEJ: Leader Can Be Called Upon To Come Rule Again After Losing Elections / Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.