Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA (36952 Views)

Singer Kwam1’s Daughter Blasts Nigerians Donating Money To Sunday Igboho / KWAM1 Denies Having An Affair With Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife / Bryan Marshall Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by Devil1Messenger: 3:14pm On May 03
softtorce:
Clown like this will later create thread wailing that NL is too toxic when they are replied.

So u dey forbid SSA🤣🤣
Ur work na to do online troll for 30k🤣

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by MarketDispatch: 3:15pm On May 03
haybhi1:
Insofar she merits it. But the lady is so pretty sha.
I swear Yoruba people too get class.
Education and class = (most) Yorubas
😇😇

Don't get carried away until you have full information....I used to know someone..flawless outside and in public...class outside and in public and all, but very very dirty at home...infact if they were sharing titles, this person would probably be one of the nominees.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by CluelessMODS: 3:21pm On May 03
GRACEGLORY:
She is currently the subject of discussion because she is K1's daughter; if she weren't, nobody would care, and if she were your own daughter, you would get defensive, and be grateful, too

Does she deserve it, regardless of her identity as one KWAM1’s daughter?
If she deserves or merit it there is nothing wrong.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by Gentledizzle: 3:21pm On May 03
Brownemeka:
Give Me your WhatsApp number... I'll need one

Check my signature for my whatsapp .
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by Majesty33(m): 3:21pm On May 03
KWAM 1 thuggery on all Lagos state election really paid off for him this time.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by CluelessMODS: 3:22pm On May 03
haybhi1:
Insofar she merits it. But the lady is so pretty sha.
I swear Yoruba people too get class.
Education and class = (most) Yorubas
😇😇
I am a Yoruba man but make she commot the pan cake on her face make I see.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by Lexusgs430: 3:27pm On May 03
OkayDaddy:

Stop showing foolish jealousy.
It is not her fault that your own father is a nobody who couldn't secure anything for you.

You are the foolish one ......

I don't need my father, what did your foolish father secure for you ......
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by Kingrshd3: 3:27pm On May 03
LuQuLuQu:
Padi padi tinubument

I dey tell u

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by Burgerlomo: 3:30pm On May 03
Congratulations 👍
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by Barcalee: 3:42pm On May 03
Can she deliver or she's just in the office as a means of compensation?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by kpompey: 3:43pm On May 03
CommonSense1967:

Nonsense.

I'm from Lagos state, I know so many people in high places in the Govt of Lagos from my very hometown from very poor background.

I know perm secs, PAs, directors, and commissioners that I went to school with in my town that are now in the govt. Almost all didn't come from a life of privilege.

when you are done fooling yourself, tell us. You know people but you are not SSA because you are not nominated by Wasiu ayinde. Nigeria can not develop with democrazy where don't speak but man know man.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by oyeb15: 3:46pm On May 03
Hmmm
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by Izuchukwu70: 4:01pm On May 03
LuQuLuQu:
Padi padi tinubument

Lol. One small boy is a Chairman of Local Government Commision in Osun State. Tinibu with padi padi govt.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by BigIyanga: 4:02pm On May 03
GRACEGLORY:
She is currently the subject of discussion because she is K1's daughter; if she weren't, nobody would care, and if she were your own daughter, you would get defensive, and be grateful, too

StU. Her dad is the real connect.. She’s a nobody without her dad. She’s also not the most qualified… but the most connected.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by GABRIEL6036: 4:08pm On May 03
Hope her tomato 🍅 is wide enough to receive unwavering frictional force from big gbolahan. I rest my case🤪 😁😎
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by cutedharmee: 4:10pm On May 03
Una don turn our country matter to family business. Make God judge all of una.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:13pm On May 03
Gentledizzle:
Experience the ultimate entertainment with our IPTV service offering over 25,000 channels, 70,000+ movies and series, including complete DSTV channels and Adult Channels. No matter what device you use - smart TV, mobile phones, AndroidBoxes, setup boxes, or laptops, we've got you covered. Order now!

Request for free trial Today.

And Also Contact Me for your Unlimited Data Needs.

Check my signature for contact.

Hello, I'd like more info on the IPTV for mobile use
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by Gentledizzle: 4:22pm On May 03
oluwafreshkid:

Hello, I'd like more info on the IPTV for mobile use

Send me a message on WhatsApp number on signature.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by Father4all: 4:24pm On May 03
He must have fu*ked her grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by tiger28: 4:41pm On May 03
LuQuLuQu:
Padi padi tinubument

Thought Obi's DAUGHTER worked in Lagos Government too.....
that one no be padi padi? From Anambra to Lagos?

Yorubas are toooooo liberal and lenient....

I am a Northerner and I said it!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by tiger28: 4:42pm On May 03
LuQuLuQu:
Padi padi tinubument

Thought Obi's DAUGHTER worked in Lagos Government too.....
that one no be padi padi? From Anambra to Lagos?

Yorubas are toooooo liberal and lenient....Law of Reciprocity should apply all over SW.

I am a Northerner and I said it!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:49pm On May 03
Devil1Messenger:

If u dey find class
Go straight to igbo women
That is why Yoruba men they always rush after them
Yoruba women, na only the rich ones dey try package small
we just FVCK the pussy hawkers

Check the date she made the post

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by SAMBARRY: 4:51pm On May 03
GRACEGLORY:

lol is this a joke? grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:25pm On May 03
🤔
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by DonGtoG1(m): 5:25pm On May 03
In as much as it's based on merit, congratulations to her.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by Milestee044: 5:40pm On May 03
Smiles 😃
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by rafcrown(m): 5:40pm On May 03
PARDY PARDY GOVERNMENT.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by Curious345: 5:41pm On May 03
Sanwo's side chick
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by lamentor78(m): 6:41pm On May 03
Sermwell:
Reward for political gangsterism!! grin grin

Those they used for election violence and rigging are shouting Ebin kpawa oh cheesy cheesy

Tell your father to pave way for you too, don't remind us how useless he was and still is.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by OkayDaddy: 6:47pm On May 03
Lexusgs430:

You are the foolish one ......

I don't need my father, what did your foolish father secure for you ......

Of course, you don't need your father. He's a renowned nonentity without any of them value to his unfortunate children.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:53pm On May 03
NkanuSon:
Nepotism and favouritism

Make I catch any agbadorian accuse anybody of nepotism again

How is appointment of a Yoruba lady in a Yoruba state a nepotism?

Who did you suggest he appoint? Igbo they appointed and still abuse Yoruba nonetheless?

You people na hate go killl you las las

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" / I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi / Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.