Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? (5222 Views)

I Think Am The 1st Person To Finish Gta Iv On Nairaland / Pes 2013 Vs Pes 2014 (I Think Pes 2014 Is Crap ) / Bleep My PS3 Went YLOD I Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2011
Men i played the two games, i think Battlefeild 3 takes the Title this Year, sorry C.O.D

Anyone on myside?
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by Z8(m): 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2011
if it is COD you are talking about then no, modern warfare 3 is a let down compared to its earlier releases, but if you are talking about battlefield 3 we ll that holds alot of promise still in stage 1 so cant say much, but so far the most beautiful FPS av touched
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2011
^^ I dont get u
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by tboy1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2011
odiaero:

^^ I dont get u

He's saying Battlefield 3 is better. I started a thread a few months ago comparing battlefield franchise to COD. I have played all COD games and only switched to Battlefield 2:Bad Company last year and i have had no regrets. COD MW3 cannot be compared to BattleField 3 in anyways either gameplay, story,graphics,ammo etc

BattleField 3 wins hands down. COD MW3 should be compared to the old Battlefield games

P.S: FPS = First Person Shooter
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by Joshcoli(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2011
Both are tight, difficult to distinguish between the two, but the graphic in MW 3 Heavier than BF3, some how the story line for MW3 is pretty Cool unlike BF3
the death of Soap, Captain Price is just too much to comprehend
Thumbs up for MW3
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by tboy1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2011
Joshcoli:

Both are tight, difficult to distinguish between the two, but the graphic in MW 3 Heavier than BF3, some how the story line for MW3 is pretty Cool unlike BF3
the death of Soap,  Captain Price is just too much to comprehend
Thumbs up for MW3

You need to go check the graphics & story line again and re-post here

All COD is doing is repackaging and re-skinning CoD older games and selling as new ones. Battlefield built a new engine and when it comes to listening to the community they are no1. All issues raised to them through their offical forum was fixed ASAP
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2011
tboy1:

He's saying Battlefield 3 is better. I started a thread a few months ago comparing battlefield franchise to COD. I have played all COD games and only switched to Battlefield 2:Bad Company last year and i have had no regrets. COD MW3 cannot be compared to BattleField 3 in anyways either gameplay, story,graphics,ammo etc

BattleField 3 wins hands down. COD MW3 should be compared to the old Battlefield games

P.S: FPS = First Person Shooter

Am with u, not to talk about the online play of battlefield 3 which is superb, MW3 was just overrated this timme around
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by viruz007(m): 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2011
are any of u playing the battlefield 3 on ur laptop? Myn refuses to play, 4Gb of ram and ATI radeon HD3200
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by Intrepid1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2011
viruz007:

are any of u playing the battlefield 3 on your laptop? Myn refuses to play, 4Gb of ram and ATI radeon HD3200

If you are using the RELOADED copy, remove the 'TM' at the end of the title of the installation folder and it should work, Worked for me!
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by ak47mann(m): 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2011
battlefield 3 is a wicked game am like it.
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by Joshcoli(m): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2011
bf3 multiplayer is realistic but cods multiplayer is more fast pace and less realistic
cods campaign has a better story-line and bf3 campaign is good but mw3 has
the better campaign bf3 speical ops is short but have longer missions and mw3
has more missions and survival

bf3 better multiplayer
mw3 better campaign
mw3 better spec ops
this is my opinion and not facts
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2011
Mw3 is awesome too
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by hilli666(m): 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2011
Hm lets see:BF3 has Huge virtual maps, totally interactive and destroyable environment, realistic physics, ability to operate multiple vehicles, real team dynamic (e.g. support, sniper, engineer, medic all playing and supporting one another), phenomenal graphics, real gun simulations and sounds, realistically animated characters - if you haven't had an orgasm by now, you should seek spiritual help (Just kidding)
I play multiplayers with some of my friend in Nija, Mexico and USA and we can spend a hole day collaborating, gisting, yabbing, once we could hear a players wife insulting him in the background  in yoruba, yet he was acting like he was a love-vendor.

COD: just run around and shoot people and get scores. Totally lame, if you bought this game I suggest you demand and refund. Then go and purchase BF3 and add me (get your head set for some cool convo) and lets game.
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2011
Z8:

if it is COD you are talking about then no, modern warfare 3 is a let down compared to its earlier releases, but if you are talking about battlefield 3 we ll that holds alot of promise still in stage 1 so cant say much, but so far the most beautiful FPS av touched

I highly disagree. Crysis 2 on DX11, tessellation and high resolution patch wipes the floor with battlefield. It is not even a close race and i would know because i am running both on max. This is also coupled with the fact that Battlefield 3 is linear as hell with unbearable quick time events while Crysis 2 is fairly linear with vertical gameplay. That said, Battlefield 3 looks good but Cry-engine 3 is a better PC optimised engine than Frostbite 2 and i hate the muddy flares all over the Battlefield 3 screen.

Compared with Modern Warfare 3, i would give the edge to Modern Warfare because it has variety and nothing beats the Spec-Ops mode. Even though Battlefield arguably has the better graphics and multiplayer, it lacks heavily in single player content and the campaign is a bore-fest ripped straight out of Black -Ops.
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by viruz007(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2011
did remove the TM from it, it showed me graphic errors, sumtin abt system could nt produce DX10
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by bonyface: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2011
Nah
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by ruthkufe: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2011
nice tot.
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2011
viruz007:

did remove the TM from it, it showed me graphic errors, sumtin abt system could nt produce DX10

You need a higher end GPU to run Battlefield 3. Check if your GPU supports DX11, if not, you are out of luck because i think Battlefield 3 runs on DX11 only.
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by anafest: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2011
sorry,
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by zPixel(m): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2011
Played and finished both games and we can't really conclude that one is better than the other. They both have the same vision/idea but different interpretation.

By the way i love what DICE did with the graphics: detailed environments, dynamic lighting and those eye candy stuffs which COD lacked, Can't wait to see what COD will release next though.
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by jimctu: 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2011
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by teeboyseve(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2011
I like mw3. That's all I can say.
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by Fawaz30(m): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2011
Brother you cant compare the two game, I'm a COD fan since day one and i manage to Rent Battlefield 3 just to see what the fuse was about, BT3 graphics are terrible online gaming sucks. but i bet BT3 would say the same about COD,
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by Joshcoli(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2011
Fawaz30:

Brother you cant compare the two game, I'm a COD fan since day one and i manage to Rent Battlefield 3 just to see what the fuse was about, BT3 graphics are terrible online gaming sucks. but i bet BT3 would say the same about COD,

Thank you Jare
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2011
Fawaz30:

I wonder which of the battlefield u are talking about, i surely know it is not 3
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 10, 2011
pls where can i buy BF3 4 PC.  undecided I stay in IB
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 12, 2011
^^ This nigeria site for games delivers to ur doorstep http://omagames.com/
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 13, 2011
i contacted oma games but dey said dey dont have it on pc. n i doubt if dey sell pc games. its pc i play my games on and i really really need to get BF3. d u tnk dey will have in shoprite?
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 14, 2011
^^ I dont know, PC games are not played much in nigeria
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2011
ok thanks
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2011
U are welcome
Re: I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree? by Next2Bezee(m): 12:04am On Dec 15, 2011
Both are amazingly great games. While DICE pulled out all the stops in graphical impressions and awesome game-play, Modern Warfare 3's plot was just amazing (if you've followed the series so far). I have always preferred the COD style shooting to Battlefield as i felt as sum point BF tries to be too realistic and messes up sum things (like gun recoil for example).

So MW3 takes the cake for me, but that doesn't make BF3 any less awwesome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mobile Games / Please Help With FIFA 14 Or 15 ISO For Psp/ppsspp Download Link / Cyberbunk Gaming Youtube Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.