Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,729 members, 7,862,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement (1085 Views)

50+ Editable Professional CV / Resume Templates & Cover Letter In Ms Word / Pick Up Service From Offerup, Letgo And Personal Shopping In Minnesota / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 2:54pm On May 22
"You almost got the job but your CV is a mess"

This is the main reason many get rejected for jobs because their CV does not portray the professional skills they claim to have.

Work on yourself and get a professional CV/Resume writer to help you craft a professional resume

List of benefits of a good resume
-- Edge over competitors:
-- A good image in the eyes of the recruiter
-- Higher chances of selection
-- Three fourth battle won
-- Worth the efforts put in

For expert help with CVs, resumes, cover letters, and statements of purpose, Contact me now!
Call/WhatsApp 07014089509
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 10:39pm On May 22

This is the main reason many get rejected for jobs because their CV does not portray the professional skills they claim to have.

Work on yourself and get a professional CV/Resume writer to help you craft a professional resume

For expert help with CVs, resumes, cover letters, and statements of purpose, Contact me now!
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 9:41am On May 23

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 7:09pm On May 23

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 5:10am On May 24
"You almost got the job, but your CV needs work."

Many candidates are rejected because their CV doesn't effectively showcase their skills. Work on yourself and get a professional CV/Resume writer to help you craft a professional resume

Benefits of a great resume:
- Edge over competitors
- Positive impression on recruiters
- Higher selection chances
- Significant advantage in the hiring process
- Worth the effort

For expert help with CVs, resumes, cover letters, and statements of purpose, contact me now!
Call/WhatsApp 07014089509.
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 1:38pm On May 24

Many candidates are rejected because their CV doesn't effectively showcase their skills. Work on yourself and get a professional CV/Resume writer to help you craft a professional resume

- Edge over competitors
- Worth the effort

For expert help with CVs, resumes, cover letters, and statements of purpose, contact me now!
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 6:30pm On May 24

- Edge over competitors
- Worth the effort

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 7:44am On May 25
You almost got the job, but your CV needs work.

Only 2% of resumes make it past the first round. Be in that top 2% with a resume that speaks to the value you offer.
Many candidates are rejected because their CV doesn't effectively showcase their skills. Invest in a professional CV/Resume writer to help you craft a standout resume.

- Edge over competitors
- Boost your confidence and motivation

Let me write you a professional resume and cover letter NOW! For expert help with CVs, resumes, cover letters, and statements of purpose, contact me now!
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 3:50pm On May 25

Only 2% of resumes make it past the first round. Be in that top 2% with a resume that speaks to the value you offer.
Many candidates are rejected because their CV doesn't effectively showcase their skills. Invest in a professional CV/Resume writer to help you craft a standout resume.

- Edge over competitors

Let me write you a professional resume and cover letter NOW! For expert help with CVs, resumes, cover letters, and statements of purpose, contact me now!
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 7:47am On May 26

- Edge over competitors

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 3:47pm On May 26
Your job search starts with a great resume. The best investment you can make right now is in yourself.
Stand out with action verbs, achievement-oriented language, and a resume that highlights your contributions rather than just daily tasks.

Let’s review or rewrite your resume to help you win interviews. Invest in yourself and let me do the hard work for you!

WhatsApp/Call now to get your interview-winning resume and cover letter!

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 9:46am On May 27
Stand out in your job search with a top-notch resume and cover letter.
As an expert resume writer, I can help you present your skills and achievements in the best light. Transform your career opportunities today!

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 11:46am On May 27
Your job search starts with a great resume. The best investment you can make right now is in yourself.
Stand out with action verbs, achievement-oriented language, and a resume that highlights your contributions rather than just daily tasks.

Let’s review or rewrite your resume to help you win interviews. Invest in yourself and let me do the hard work for you!

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 6:02pm On May 27

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 5:25pm On May 28
Your job application success starts with a great resume. The best investment you can make right now is in yourself.

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 9:22am On May 29
Your job application success starts with a great resume. The best investment you can make right now is in yourself.

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 11:35am On May 30

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 10:31am On May 31

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 10:32pm On May 31

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 11:35am On Jun 01

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 9:58am On Jun 02

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 3:31pm On Jun 02

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 8:16am On Jun 03
Finding a job in this competitive economy is tough, especially for recent graduates, those re-entering the workforce, or long-term employees. Recruiters often spend just 10 seconds on each CV, so yours needs to stand out immediately.

The key is to position yourself as a "problem-solver" rather than just a task-doer. We'll create a CV that highlights this, ensuring you get noticed and land the interview and job you want. With our extensive recruitment and CV writing experience, we know exactly what employers look for. Our CVs meet international standards and are optimized for Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).

Contact us today to make your CV shine!
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 6:58pm On Jun 03
Finding a job in this competitive economy is challenging. Recruiters often spend just 10 seconds on each CV, so yours needs to stand out immediately.

The key is to position yourself as a "problem-solver" rather than just a task-doer. We'll create a CV that highlights this, ensuring you get noticed and land the interview and job you want.

Contact us today to make your CV standout
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 9:57am On Jun 04
Finding a job in this competitive economy is challenging. Recruiters often spend just about 10 seconds on each CV, so yours needs to stand out immediately. Your job application success starts with a great resume. The best investment you can make right now is in yourself.

We write professional cv, resumes and cover letters for our clients at a very affordable rate.

Contact us today and let's build a satisfying career with you. Call/WhatsApp 07014089509
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 1:12pm On Jun 04
Finding a job in this competitive economy is challenging. Recruiters often spend just about 10 seconds on each CV, so yours needs to stand out immediately. Your job application success starts with a great resume. The best investment you can make right now is in yourself.

We write professional cv, resumes and cover letters for our clients at a very affordable rate.

Contact us today and let's build a satisfying career with you. Call/WhatsApp 07014089509

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 6:09pm On Jun 04
Are you ready to land your dream job? A professional resume is your first step towards success.
As a seasoned resume writer, I specialize in crafting compelling resumes that highlight your unique skills and experiences.

- Edge over competitors

How I make you standout:
- Personalized Approach: I take the time to understand your career goals and tailor your resume to showcase your strengths.
- ATS Optimization: I will ensure your resume gets past all Tracking Systems and you get your dream job.
- Industry Expertise: Whether you're in tech, finance, healthcare, or any other field, I know what employers are looking for and I will make you the best candidate for it.

Transform your job search today with a resume that stands out!
Contact me to get started. Call/WhatsApp 07014089509

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 11:00am On Jun 05
I specialize in creating resumes that not only highlight your skills and achievements but also align with your career goals.

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 3:04pm On Jun 05
I specialize in creating resumes that not only highlight your skills and achievements but also align with your career goals.

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 1:15pm On Jun 06
If you are not getting interview requests, it is your resume. Success in job applications starts with a standout resume.
Let a professional craft your resume and elevate your professional status to the highest standard.

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 9:30am On Jun 07
If you are not getting interview requests, it is your resume. Success in job applications starts with a standout resume.
Let a professional craft your resume and elevate your professional status to the highest standard.

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 2:26pm On Jun 07

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / 2-month Old Nokia E90 Communicator For Sale / 3.5g Wireless Router Available For Sale (works perfectly with MTN 3.5G modem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.