Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,749 members, 7,844,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers (25275 Views)

Police Arrest Four Wanted Cultists, Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom / Bandit Forced To Bring Out Guns From Hiding Place. Photos And Video / Cultists & Kidnappers Arrested In Akwa Ibom & Weapons Recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by Millimann: 3:38pm On May 13
They are in deep shit
Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by mrcrabs(m): 3:39pm On May 13
where this guys dey see this kala sef , na wao
Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by onadana: 3:41pm On May 13
TylerPerry:
Slow but steady, Nigeria will get there. While we move there, we are identifying the enemies of the country, their collaborators, their supporters and sympathizers. They'll ALL pay someday

Better build a good foundation for your children and forget this illusion of slow and steady Nigeria will get there.Don't fail your children.
Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by TylerPerry: 3:47pm On May 13
onadana:

Better build a good foundation for your children and forget this illusion of slow and steady Nigeria will get there.Don't fail your children.
Absolutely bro.....so, if it means by ripping off Nigerians to achieve that?
Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by Alfabest07(m): 3:48pm On May 13
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/12/police-recover-guns-from-ritualists-cultists-kidnappers/
that automatic pump action, person fit get license to have that one in Nigeria?
Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by Honestey: 3:53pm On May 13
Why making it impossible to see their stup!d akpu faces?
Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by Exceed15: 3:58pm On May 13
They should face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by Psoul(m): 4:04pm On May 13
TylerPerry:
Slow but steady, Nigeria will get there. While we move there, we are identifying the enemies of the country, their collaborators, their supporters and sympathizers. They'll ALL pay someday

They said..."Dreams come true."
Keep on with the dream
Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by Konquest: 4:06pm On May 13
Susan351313:
MOUTH PROBLEMS HOLDING YOU BACK?

Embarrassing dental issues like bad breath, tooth decay, swollen gums, and yellow teeth prevent you from feeling confident and holding back your true potential. You feel judged by those around you and often turn down social invitations. It's time to put a stop to it and unlock your best self.

LANBENA TEETH WHITENING MOUSSE HAS BEEN TESTED TO;

✅ Whitens the Teeth to deeper shades
✅ Removes Plaque, Tartar, Cigarette stains, Coffee stains, Tetracycline
✅ Removes bad Breath
✅ Prevent Toothache
✅ Prevents Tooth decay and cavity
✅ Detoxifies the mouth
✅ Kills harmful bacteria
✅ Repairs Oral Damage

ORDER NOW on Whatsapp; 0807 092 9245

✅Payment on Delivery
✅Free Delivery Nationwide
✅ Enjoy 40% Discount Today
This is the WRONG place or thread to post this.
You can get easily banned for doing this.

Create a "Signature file" in your profile detailing your contact, product, etc, then keep posting your views on thread topics and folks will reach out to you. Period.
Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by Stevengold(m): 4:08pm On May 13
so the middle man a married man. wicked world undecided
Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by Bayelsarep(m): 4:23pm On May 13
[color=#000099][/color]
It's a pity how crime has become the order of the day.
Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by Samesame247: 4:35pm On May 13
Technically generated intelligence kwa?!
Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by christianjoy(m): 4:59pm On May 13
Wow
Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by UrgentNeeds(m): 5:15pm On May 13
Ritualist, Cultist and Kidnapper!

Birds of A Feather Flocking Together.

I wonder why you are covering their faces.

These are the people disturbing our highways and they know that We waybill Garri To Other States in Nigeria Through The Highways.

May The Almighty Gods of All Our Good Ancestors Continue To Guide Us...
Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by superCleanworks(m): 5:16pm On May 13
UDOKABESTLUV:
Almighty God, Guide And Protect UDOKA NWA

Udoka nwa Bestluv 😁

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by Sapasenator: 5:21pm On May 13
Why ritualists never ever use better guns
? na curse?
Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by jiz: 5:26pm On May 13
It's not tribalism but respect as him be the baddest among them grin grin beside he is not a Nigerian but die hard biafran grin grin
Gbadugbakun:
They arrested many people including an eiye member. But favour eze was the only suspect who's name was disclosed because he's an Igbo man.

Tribalism would be the end of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by 1000Capacity: 5:32pm On May 13
UDOKABESTLUV:
Almighty God, Guide And Protect UDOKA NWA
amen
Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by Ezedon(m): 5:36pm On May 13
Because they refused to settle
Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by Malroux: 6:12pm On May 13
Tinacity:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is Kelļy, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQq6Dd5iCOY?si=QZdkvJs2650C7FKW

Access Bank
KelļyMonday
Helinues is that you?
Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by onadana: 6:16pm On May 13
TylerPerry:

Absolutely bro.....so, if it means by ripping off Nigerians to achieve that?

Just do what you have to do for your children to have a better life Our children should live a better quality life than us.
Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by Ogbuu101: 8:29pm On May 13
Bigotry is now a national project.
Who else noticed they mentioned the name and village of the Igbo person among but the others ended as “the suspect”
Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by PHAYOL81: 12:58am On May 14
Kudos to the operatives
Re: Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers by Awaja(m): 9:51am On May 14
Favor Eze no de disgrace your ancestors of ekuma ubagala

(1) (2) (Reply)

37-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 21-Month-Old Baby In Lagos / White Garment Pastor Accused Of Raping Brothers Wife / Student Beaten To Death By Touts In Kaduna - Twitter User (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.