Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Help Me To Make A Choice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Me To Make A Choice (1763 Views)

Please Help Make A Choice Between Aero Contractors And Medviee Airline / Help Me Make A Decision. / If You Had A Choice To Pick Btw CANADA And USA To Live, Which One Will You Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me To Make A Choice by damogg(m): 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2011
I've just been told by my agent that he has gotten a Georgian (country) visa for me. I'm really confused on what to do. Should i accept it or not. Please, your response will do a lot for me. Thank you.
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by justwise(m): 7:31am On Nov 22, 2011
damogg:

I've just been told by my agent that he has gotten a Georgian (country) visa for me. I'm really confused on what to do. Should i accept it or not. Please, your response will do a lot for me. Thank you.

Why did u apply for the visa if you got no clue what to do with it? Or do you want us to ask you for your ''Agent's'' number?
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by llbhuds: 9:28am On Nov 22, 2011
damogg:

very funny, did u asked for advice before submitting ur pali for the visa? or were u not informed by the so called agent ?
even if u don't want the visa, dont forget that the visa is on ur passport so u have no option man
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by Dyt(f): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2011
ok in my own way i rili think u want 2 visit anoda country n instead of dat d agent got u dis one
u wanna know more abt georgian ryt?
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by nex(m): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2011
DYT, na wah for you. NA WAH!
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by damogg(m): 10:07am On Nov 22, 2011
@Dyt: i really want to know more about the country. Thanks
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by Dyt(f): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2011
oga NEX no vex abeg

DAMOGG dont u think goggle ll serve u beta?
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by damogg(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2011
@justwise: I'm glad you responded to my post, and no, i'm not here to advertise my agent. i'm confused mostly because i told him to get ukraine's visa for me but this is what he got instead. Although, he sought my consent before proceeding and he also assured that the ukraine's visa is still ongoing. i really don't know much about georgia and i need you guys help.
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by justwise(m): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2011
damogg:

@justwise: I'm glad you responded to my post, and no, i'm not here to advertise my agent. i'm confused mostly because i told him to get ukraine's visa for me but this is what he got instead. Although, he sought my consent before proceeding and he also assured that the ukraine's visa is still ongoing. i really don't know much about georgia and i need you guys help.

Are you going there for holiday or to live and work there?
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by damogg(m): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2011
i'm going there for studies
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by justwise(m): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2011
damogg:

i'm going there for studies

Ok, did you get an admission from any school there or Ukraine?
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by DBestDoc(f): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2011
@ Poster
I know exactly what ure talking about n hw u feel cos i have a second hand experience with d ukrainian embassy(yeah,cos my kid sis got an IV 2 study dere).They kept tossing dem around like animals(her appointment with d embassy had been postponed for like 4 times till date).Those guys are RACISTS i tell u.
My advise 2 u is to accept dis offer now,Proceed 2 Georgia for ur studies and after a year or so, u can Transfer to anyoda University of ur choice if you want to.
I guess it will be a better option than waiting for d next Utme and all.
I can tell you that d agent has tried his best before resorting to dis one.

In all,ask God 2 guide you to make the right choice(all d best)

My 2 cent(not set on stone,just a suggestion)[sup][/sup]
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by imperiouxx(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2011
Student visa without school admission
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by DBestDoc(f): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2011
imperiouxx:

Student visa without school admission
I believe he has d admission already.
I think the agent guy got him d admission without his consent i really dunno.
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by damogg(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2011
Yes, i have an admission already and its in ukraine. my admission is for msc.
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by imperiouxx(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2011
damogg:

Mehn, stop putting us on suspense. Give us the full yarn so that we can decide for you
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by DBestDoc(f): 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2011
damogg:

Before you seek people's opinion,You should let them ve as much info.as possible 2 enable dem make good suggestions.I actually thought you wanted 2 go for an undergraduate course.
There are other good countries you can go for ur Msc.Why did you choose Ukraine in d first place?
I would advise you get a job if you dnt ve one,save up some cash and travel to a better country for ur Msc.There are countries that will open u up 2 more opportunities in life.

I really dunno,@ d end it's your choice 2 make
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by justwise(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2011
damogg:

Please don't waste your money and time going to Georgia if you don't have admission to study there.

Do things the right way and save yourself the damager of getting stocked in a poor foreign country.
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by bolame: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2011
Wrong info
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by bolame: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2011
@op if truely you were issue the visa, u will have an admission offer from the school and the Georgian visa scan to you from georgia and you print it, And if you want to get to other country from there , Western countries, shengen etc you can apply for the visa at the country embassy in georgia during the school holidays and if you want to work to get money u can travel to russia by train
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by bolame: 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2011
you can get a russia 6 months visa there without mush documents and no stress and went to work in moscow as an african dancer during there summer time when you met other africans living in there and you can form a group and earn lot of money as a dancer and taking pics with the russian people and when school resume you can return to georgia, The rest is left for you to decide
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by bolame: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2011
@justwise i think you meant be right this meant just be a snare to lure unsuspecting victim to ask the poster of the agent that help him get the georgia visa or to keep business going, But if truely the op is traveling to georgia(tbilisi)can ask more questions here and i can help him with little info i have
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by llbhuds: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2011
My people perish because dey lack wisdom
Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria ur children are suffering
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by imperiouxx(m): 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2011
bolame:

you can get a russia 6 months visa there without mush documents and no stress and went to work in moscow as an african dancer during there summer time when you met other africans living in there and you can form a group and earn lot of money as a dancer and taking pics with the russian people and when school resume you can return to georgia,  The rest is left for you  to decide

Did I just hear dancing for the russians or stripping for them? Se this na advice? Moreover, the subject is male.
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by bolame: 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2011
Yes @impreciouxx what i say is right, the op can make a living as an african dancer h/she and not stripping, What they will be doing is dressing in african atires and dancing cultural on the stage and taking public pics with the russians for cool cash
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by imperiouxx(m): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2011
I see. But I heard they are bunch of racist there.
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by bolame: 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2011
And the op should also beware of the russian skinhead if h/she is going to take my advise and stick to only where africans are cos the skinhead are dangerous and can attack the person with deadly force
Re: Help Me To Make A Choice by damogg(m): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2011
I'm very grateful for all your responses. its informative. i will let you guys know when 've made a decision but for now, your confous are still needed. thanks

(1) (Reply)

10 Secret Countries You've Probably Never Heard Of... / Don't Study In Ukraine: Caleb Obari M----ered / Please Help Solve This Booking Wahala with Egyptair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.