Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

**IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) (17984 Views)

G"CLASS*= BENZ JEEP*= FOR MAN.WHO IS INSPIRED.WITH TASTE.*=*= / ** 2012 ON A VERY BIG LEVEL ** ( 2008 Acura MDX Tech Pre Ordered by Luvtoyota ) / EXXON MOBIL ON FIRE AGAIN ( 2008 ACURA MDX Tech Pre Ordered by Nwaneri of NL ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

**IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by abbyode(m): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2011
I have been following INSPIRED since 2008 on this forum. I am happy we are able to seal a transaction on this lovely 2007 Acura MDX Technology / Entertainment Package SUV. The SUV is expected to touch down in Naija in the next couple of weeks. There would be regular posting of its features on a daily basis. INSPIRED, over to you,
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 2:44am On Nov 22, 2011
THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS SIR,

ACURA MDX TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE  ALL THE WAY
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by abbyode(m): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2011
FEATURE 1: SUPER HANDLING ALL WHEEL DRIVE (SH-AWD)

Though it has the same all-weather attributes of conventional all-wheel drive, Acura developed its revolutionary Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®) system to enhance high-performance dry-road handling. By continuously directing engine power to match weight distribution, available traction, and other conditions, SH-AWD provides seamless power transitions and supreme agility. The result is enhanced high-performance cornering that simply can't be matched by front, rear, or conventional all-wheel drive systems.

The system continuously determines the optimal level of power distribution between the front and rear wheels, and also between the rear wheels based on an analysis of wheel speed, steering angle, lateral G-force and yaw rate.
For better fuel economy, up to 90% of the power is sent to the front wheels when cruising in a straight line.
As weight shifts to the rear of the MDX during hard acceleration, the SH-AWD system transfers up to 45% of engine power to the rear wheels to take advantage of available rear-wheel traction.
In a curve under hard acceleration, 70% of effective torque can be directed to the rear—all of which can go to the outside wheel to improve cornering by directing power where weight has shifted.
The system reduces understeer and increases stability by turning the outside rear wheel slightly faster than the rest of the wheels, rotating the vehicle through the turn.
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2011
@ INSPIRED AUTOS, WE ARE GOVERNMENT LICENSED AUTO DEALERS

Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2011
Name: abbyode

Position: Active Poster

Date Registered: December 22, 2007, 07:26 AM

Last Active: Today at 02:22:40 PM

AIM:

MSN:

YIM:

Email: hidden

Current Status: Offline

Local Time: November 22, 2011, 02:29 PM
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2011
ONE OWNER VEHICLE

NO ACCIDENT NO SALVAGED

BACK UP CAMERA

NAVIGATION

VOICE ACTIVATED BLUETOOTH

KEYLESS
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2011
THIRD ROW SEATS

SUPER HANDLING ALL WHEEL DRIVE

HID HEADLIGHTS
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2011
THIS IS IT O O O O O

Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by luvtoyota(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2011
inspired_m:

THIS IS IT O O O O O
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by callshy: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2011
Please can you let me know what it will cost to pre-order the following listed SUVs:

2010 Lexus RX350
2005 Lexus RX330
2010 Acura MDX
2005 Hyundai Veracruz
2005 Volkswagen Touareg
2008 Nissan Rogue
2008 Toyota Highlander
2006 BMW X3
2008 Chevrolet Equinox
2005 Infiniti FX35

Thanks.
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2011
callshy:

Please can you let me know what it will cost to pre-order the following listed SUVs:

2010 Lexus RX350
2005 Lexus RX330
2010 Acura MDX
2005 Hyundai Veracruz
2005 Volkswagen Touareg
2008 Nissan Rogue
2008 Toyota Highlander
2006 BMW X3
2008 Chevrolet Equinox
2005 Infiniti FX35

Thanks.

Very Comprehensive List, Ill Check and Revert Shortly
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2011
luvtoyota:

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!

Double THAT

Your 2008 Acura MDX Tech is Just One Year Older than this, Same Features and Options
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by abbyode(m): 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2011
FEATURE 2: ACTIVE SUSPENSION SYSTEM

For the best balance of handling precision and ride feel, the front strut and rear multi-link suspensions were designed to accommodate the Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ system’s unique lateral and forward forces.

The front MacPherson strut design features forged-aluminum lower control arms, aluminum uprights, and other lightweight components for a smoother, more comfortable ride.
To reduce road noise and vibration, the front system uses fluid-filled bushings, and both the front and multi-link rear systems are mounted on separate subframes.
The rear system also isolates springs and dampers from lateral forces to maintain composure in hard cornering.
Thick front and rear stabilizer bars control body roll for flatter cornering.
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2011
abbyode:

FEATURE 2: ACTIVE SUSPENSION SYSTEM

For the best balance of handling precision and ride feel, the front strut and rear multi-link suspensions were designed to accommodate the Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ system’s unique lateral and forward forces.

The front MacPherson strut design features forged-aluminum lower control arms, aluminum uprights, and other lightweight components for a smoother, more comfortable ride.
To reduce road noise and vibration, the front system uses fluid-filled bushings, and both the front and multi-link rear systems are mounted on separate subframes.
The rear system also isolates springs and dampers from lateral forces to maintain composure in hard cornering.
Thick front and rear stabilizer bars control body roll for flatter cornering.

With Over 15 Buttons on the Steering There is Soo Much to Study about your Car Sir.

The Owners Manual is Electronic, just Slot the CD into your Laptop.
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by abbyode(m): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2011
inspired_m:

With Over 15 Buttons on the Steering There is Soo Much to Study about your Car Sir.

The Owners Manual is Electronic, just Slot the CD into your Laptop.

I have downloaded the manual with over 400 pages. Studying it gradually,
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2011
abbyode:

I have downloaded the manual with over 400 pages. Studying it gradually,

Yeah, it has the CD too, as a Soft Copy.

You have an Option of the Wireless Headset for DVD.
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by abbyode(m): 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2011
inspired_m:

Yeah, it has the CD too, as a Soft Copy.

You have an Option of the Wireless Headset for DVD.

Cool Stuff!!!
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2011
abbyode:

Cool Stuff!!!

Yeah, The Head-phones Wirelessly Synchronize to the DVD for Private Audio, that Way, Madam and the Kids Can Watch Movies from the DVD While You Listen to your Audio Beats While Driving.  wink

Below is the Photo of the Wireless HeadPhones

@ Inspired Autos, We Give You The Best For Less.

Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by luvtoyota(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2011
entertainment en-suite !!!!!!!!!
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by abbyode(m): 7:43am On Nov 24, 2011
FEATURE 3: STEERING SYSTEM

Because steering is a key aspect of the driver-vehicle relationship, Acura engineers spent considerable time raising the quality of the steering feedback.

The MDX gets its precise steering feel during curves and other conditions as a result of the hydraulic power assist.
The steering system operates easily at parking lot speeds but has a firm feel on the highway since the power assist varies by engine speed.
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2011
abbyode:

FEATURE 3: STEERING SYSTEM

Because steering is a key aspect of the driver-vehicle relationship, Acura engineers spent considerable time raising the quality of the steering feedback.

The MDX gets its precise steering feel during curves and other conditions as a result of the hydraulic power assist.
The steering system operates easily at parking lot speeds but has a firm feel on the highway since the power assist varies by engine speed.

Im Learning too
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2011
THE ACURA MDX TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE FOR ABBYODE OF NAIRALAND

Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by luvtoyota(m): 6:56am On Nov 25, 2011
shocked
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by abbyode(m): 8:12am On Nov 25, 2011
FEATURE 4: ACE DESIGN

Acura utilizes Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure to enhance occupant protection and crash compatibility in frontal crashes.

The ACE™ design utilizes a network of connected structural elements to distribute crash energy more evenly throughout the front of the vehicle.
This enhanced frontal crash energy management helps to reduce the forces transferred to the passenger compartment and can help to more evenly disperse the forces transferred to other vehicles in a crash.
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2011
REAR VIEW

Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by callshy: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2011
How much is this 2007 Acura MDX going for? It looks quite impressive.

You can mail me the details at callshy2nite@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks. Meanwhile, I'm still expecting your response to my earlier enquiry on the prices of the below listed SUVs.

2007 Hyundai Veracrux
2007 Hyundai santa Fei
2010 Hyundai Tucson
2005 Infiniti FX35
2006 Lexus RX330
2006 Volkswagen Touareg
2007 Acura MDX
2008 Nissan Rogue
2008 Chevrolet Equinox
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2011
callshy:

How much is this 2007 Acura MDX going for? It looks quite impressive.

You can mail me the details at callshy2nite@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks. Meanwhile, I'm still expecting your response to my earlier enquiry on the prices of the below listed SUVs.

2007 Hyundai Veracrux
2007 Hyundai santa Fei
2010 Hyundai Tucson
2005 Infiniti FX35
2006 Lexus RX330
2006 Volkswagen Touareg
2007 Acura MDX
2008 Nissan Rogue
2008 Chevrolet Equinox

The Acura MDX Tech Is Sold to "Abbyode" A Nairaland Member, it was Pre Ordered From Inspired Autos and is Currently On the Way to Lagos Nigeria.

Sorry about the Feedback on your Enquiries, Ill look into them now and Revert Shortly Via Email.
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 1:45am On Nov 26, 2011
abbyode:

FEATURE 4: ACE DESIGN

Acura utilizes Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure to enhance occupant protection and crash compatibility in frontal crashes.

The ACE™ design utilizes a network of connected structural elements to distribute crash energy more evenly throughout the front of the vehicle.
This enhanced frontal crash energy management helps to reduce the forces transferred to the passenger compartment and can help to more evenly disperse the forces transferred to other vehicles in a crash.

cool cool
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by abbyode(m): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2011
FEATURE 5: RIGID BODY STRUCTURE

A rigid body structure is vital for a smooth ride, precise handling and a quiet cabin. The MDX achieves a high level of rigidity—particularly for an SUV—by using an array of stiff, yet lightweight materials throughout the body.

The lower weight, yet superior strength of high-tensile steel is used in key areas such as roof arches, front rails, and around the tailgate opening.
Pounds were also reduced by using aluminum in areas where less weight is beneficial and the strength of steel is not essential, such as the hood and instrument panel.
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2011
SNEAK PEEK INTO THE INTERIOR

Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by abbyode(m): 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2011
Waoh, I cant wait!!!
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2011
abbyode:

Waoh, I cant wait!!!

They That Wait Upon the Lord Shall Renew Their Strength. . . . . wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mitsubishi Outlander 2009 / Advice on Honda Accord (Baby Boy) / SOMETHING FOR YOUR BUDGET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.