Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,967 members, 7,866,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) (55741 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) by HypocriticalObi: 6:05pm On May 09
Santalpharay:

I have tried to avoid including your family members in all my mention but you are hell bent on calling my family names. If you are so bitter about the type of family you come from, am so proud of mine. I need not tell you about how successful my family is. It's not needed here. You can use any rope around you to finish yourself up for all I care. Abandoned hediot
So you have a family that couldn't teach you that you don't insult who does insult you or attack who doesn't attack you, what a family you have to be proud of abandoned hediot, successful family with member behaving deluded and demented.
Re: Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) by Santalpharay: 11:24pm On May 09
HypocriticalObi:
So you have a family that couldn't teach you that you don't insult who does insult you or attack who doesn't attack you, what a family you have to be proud of abandoned hediot, successful family with member behaving deluded and demented.

Which orphanage are you typing from. Because you don't know what family is and how to respect.
Re: Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) by HypocriticalObi: 8:09pm On May 10
Santalpharay:

Which orphanage are you typing from. Because you don't know what family is and how to respect.
You think everyone is your mother that drops her children at orphanages after carousing around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria / 23 Members Of Ekiti House Of Assembly Storm Fayose's Residence (PHOTOS) / Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.