Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,651 members, 7,862,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Help Make A Good Choice. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Make A Good Choice. (158 Views)

Help Make A Better Choice Between Samsung And Xiaomi. / Is Huawei Still A Good Choice Of Phone? / Is Redmi Note 8 Pro A Good Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Make A Good Choice. by kingsley989(m): 4:40pm On May 07
I am about getting a new phone. I love the Samsung S23, but I cannot afford it.
I need your advice on the best phone to get on a budget of 250k - 320k.

I will prefer a new phone, but I am very confused on which is best. I am also considering Fairly used phones.

iPhone 11 Pro Max
Samsung S20 Ultra.

Please kindly advise, with better options if possible. Thanks.
Re: Help Make A Good Choice. by Namaster: 4:46pm On May 07
Buy the iPhone. It's not just a ohone, it's a status symbol.

It may seem shallow to you but people are shallow and superficial and willing to be deceived by appearances.

The iPhone taps into that.
Re: Help Make A Good Choice. by theenchanter: 6:00pm On May 07
Namaster:
Buy the iPhone. It's not just a ohone, it's a status symbol.

It may seem shallow to you but people are shallow and superficial and willing to be deceived by appearances.

The iPhone taps into that.
lol, he should get the iPhone just to fulfill the status symbol mantra and not for functionality of his want.😂

Nigerians and elitist mentality.👍🏾
Re: Help Make A Good Choice. by Namaster: 6:24pm On May 07
theenchanter:
lol, he should get the iPhone just to fulfill the status symbol mantra and not for functionality of his want.😂

Nigerians and elitist mentality.👍🏾

Anyone who's handled an iPhone knows that it runs smoother than a baby's butt. So the functionality is NOT in question.

About it being a status symbol. That's also true.

This is Nigeria. Nigerians are EXTREMELY shallow and unbelievably superficial. We very much judge a book by its cover.

Plus no one can deny that iPhones are status symbols in Nigeria. And everyone could use a status symbol in Nigeria even if it's just to get other people to behave like decent humans around you.

You know I am NOT wrong.
Re: Help Make A Good Choice. by InquisitorKybon: 6:39pm On May 07
Namaster:

Anyone who's handled an iPhone knows that it runs smoother than a baby's butt. So the functionality is NOT in question.

About it being a status symbol. That's also true.

This is Nigeria. Nigerians are EXTREMELY shallow and unbelievably superficial. We very much judge a book by its cover.

Plus no one can deny that iPhones are status symbols in Nigeria. And everyone could use a status symbol in Nigeria even if it's just to get other people to behave like decent humans around you.

You know I am NOT wrong.
Is the xsmax still a status symbol in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Plays Ringtones Randomly - Any Solution / Iphone Xr For Sale 160k / Phone For Sale Location Uyo Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.