Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Soccer Trial In Brunei - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Soccer Trial In Brunei (2054 Views)

Droom Soccer Trial. / Droom Soccer Trial. / Soccer Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Trial In Brunei by notguilty: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2011
My Name is Toni I am Nigerian Soccer agent in Senegal. I wish to use this opportunity to announce and creat awareness for Any Nigerian young player aiming to improve his soccer career outside the shores of Nigeria. A soccer trial is going in a First Division Club in Brunei. If you are interested you contact me Directly on my email Temontana84@gmail.com. Note the following before you write me :

-1 You most be able to Buy your air ticket to Brunei before 31st december 2011. You can check with ticketing agent or airline to know the cost over there in lagos.
-2 You most have a video tape
-3 You most fall within the age of 16 to 23 yrs in your passport.
-4 you most be a Good striker, midfielder or defender

If you have the four qualities above, mail me directly in my private box for further discussion. Please note again, i am not charging anything from you as a soccer agent, My Job is to present you for trial, if you are taken by the club, we sign the contract in accordance with FIFA Rules and regulations.
Re: Soccer Trial In Brunei by raffite: 10:14am On May 07, 2012

Those of you looking forward to a successful soccer career as a player. Africana Sports International (ASI) is an African-based soccer players scouting outfit that source for young, talented footballers all over Africa nurture them and then make them professionals in Europe, South and North America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia through associates of experienced football scouts, FIFA agents, clubs, coaches and other managers worldwide.

www.africanasports.com

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil / Dermacol Make-up Cover In Nigeria And Africa / Doris Nigerian Foodstuffs Export, Exports All Kinds Of Nigerian Foodstuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.