Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 (16575 Views)

Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 / Wolves Vs Manchester City (1 - 5) On 11th May 2022 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:06pm On May 11
Angelfrost:

WRONG!!!... As I expected, you really aren't paying attention to the way modern football works. grin

ETH is trying to introduce a new system to United, one they have never been used to since Ferguson... An experiment no other coach has ever successfully tried.

A system of high pressing from the back which requires every player to run and man the ball was never going to work with Ronaldo and De Gea. So, they simply couldn't have functioned well with the coach... That's football.

De Gea and Ronaldo wouldn't have fared well under other great coaches that don't play traditional counter-attacking football... This is basic football 101!

Sancho would have been a great fit, but his attitude simply couldn't take... He lacks discipline, and only a highly tolerant coach can put up with that crap... Even Mourinho and Pep would have benched him all season just for the fun of it.

The biggest thing that killed Ten Hag's experiment was injuries to those players that would have delivered this system, especially from the back... Using a makeshift defense only made everything worse.

See ehn... Quit this emotional argument on behalf of a semi-retired Ronaldo!

ETH hasn't delivered this season, and he will likely get the axe... But, no coach will do any better without the right players and PATIENCE (key word) from fans.

Good evening!!! cool

Yeah

You are modern football

Thatz how you do ur own shit

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by geoworldedu: 5:29pm On May 11
Angelfrost:

People wey Arteta team go use take increase goal difference home and away. grin
Even the year they won the league, Arsene Wenger's team used them to increase goal difference home and away, yet they still won the league. Even this season, Arsenal have used City to increase goal difference but ironically, City will still win it grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by Zakarara(m): 5:50pm On May 11
Even d goal difference has shrinked to just 2.. Guardiola I hail thee
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by Cmanforall: 5:54pm On May 11
MrLibrarian:
Lisandro Martinez is back, Casemiro will return to 4.
Rashford is always good and always score anytime he meets arsenal.

That's why I said 'starting '

Of course, he can come in as Sub
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by GanagiBitrus: 5:54pm On May 11
chipet67:

You believe Arsenal will dismember Tott and City won't.
Do you watch football with sentiments?
Have you seen their recent performance?

You wey dey Watch football,
Is it IMPOSSIBLE for Arsenal to beat Man Utd & City Draw Tott.
Yes or No?

Remember this is football. Anything can happen.
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by chipet67(m): 6:03pm On May 11
GanagiBitrus:

You wey dey Watch football,
Is it IMPOSSIBLE for Arsenal to beat Man Utd & City Draw Tott.
Yes or No?

Remember this is football. Anything can happen.
Neither is it impossible for City to win all their remaining games and surpass the goal difference.

2 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by Jokay07(m): 6:12pm On May 11
Beverlyjean:

All arsenal needs is a draw from spurs ... if its about goal difference, arsenal will definitely win that won... if they win by at least 2 goals tomorrow... it will take them to 5 GD ahead of city entering the final day of the season.... they both with their final games ... City will have to score 8 to 10 goals in their final game without conceding and hope arsenal don't score more than 2 goals difference in their final match... but all subject tk spurs taking a point next week .... pep have never scored a goal in spurs since he joined City... hope that run continues
Man city removed toteham in fa cup

3 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by Ashley86400: 6:15pm On May 11
FalseProphet1:
I see mancity dropping points today.

This I have seen.
You saw rubbbishh ohh

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by EnterpriseMan: 6:24pm On May 11
Angelfrost:

Mctewwwww!!!

Write and memorise the following score line:

Man United 1
Arsenal. 5

The gods don't lie. cool

Wait until we invoke the Prime Manchester United spirit and win the match 8:2 cheesy grin
That's a dream sha but just wait grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by GanagiBitrus: 6:40pm On May 11
chipet67:

Neither is it impossible for City to win all their remaining games and surpass the goal difference.
At least you agree both are possible. So it's still possible for Arsenal to win EPL. grin
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by GanagiBitrus: 6:40pm On May 11
chipet67:

Now you agree both are possible. So it's still possible for Arsenal to win EPL. grin
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by lukency(m): 6:45pm On May 11
Man City has done its homework, it's time to enjoy the fruit of hard labour.

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by judedwriter(m): 7:05pm On May 11
This epl is signed, sealed and delivered to man city... I don't think they will drop any points except for a curse or spiritual problem grin

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by ifeanyija(m): 7:46pm On May 11
Angelfrost:

Yes, United may win... However, it is highly unlikely.

Honestly, it is just inconceivable .
check arsenal record at old Trafford
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by Ade1177: 7:46pm On May 11
judedwriter:
This epl is signed, sealed and delivered to man city... I don't think they will drop any points except for a curse or spiritual problem grin

I'm just laughing at arsenal

Liverpool have been chasing City with 1point ,2 points

And city will win the league without dropping points

Pep is a genius
Liverpool had better chance of competing with City than Arsenal

City will win the League
Simple even if Arsenal win all their games

Final day crying for arsenal Fans to Hate How Pep makes your best work go to waste

3 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by osazsky(m): 7:50pm On May 11
MN07:
To Arsenal FANs if you want Arsenal to win the league send me money to bet on Man City in this remaining 2 games.

I always lose betting it will jinx Man City trust me I know how bad my betting is.
the game go enter..put big money
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by uunwanaobong3: 8:20pm On May 11
PLEASE OOOO, WHEN DID WE START POSTING MANCITY MATCHES ON NAIRALAND.....

ABI NA BECAUSE ARSENAL FANS IN THE HOUSE WANTED TO SEE IF MANCITY WILL DROP POINT TODAY....... haaaha

2 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by geoworldedu: 8:49pm On May 11
Sccarrr:
when chelshit or Leicester collect half of the numbers of epl Arsenal don win...I will take u serious
Talking as if you ever watch Arsenal collect any EPL. Is it not year 2013 you started watching ball? grin
BTW, Chelsea has more EPL trophies than Arsenal. Argue with google grin
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by Sccarrr: 9:16pm On May 11
geoworldedu:
Talking as if you ever watch Arsenal collect any EPL. Is it not year 2013 you started watching ball? grin
BTW, Chelsea has more EPL trophies than Arsenal. Argue with google grin
I'm sure den never born u or make u dey prepare to enter nursery 1 when I started watching Arsenal play....

manu 20, Liverpool 19 , arsenal 14 with this season own.... chelshit 6. So which Epl do u have more, Mr delusional?

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by Angelfrost(m): 9:28pm On May 11
ifeanyija:
check arsenal record at old Trafford

Every sacred United record has been smashed this season...! tongue
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by geoworldedu: 9:35pm On May 11
Sccarrr:
I'm sure den never born u or make u dey prepare to enter nursery 1 when I started watching Arsenal play....

manu 20, Liverpool 19 , arsenal 14 with this season own.... chelshit 6. So which Epl do u have more, Mr delusional?
It's obvious you don't know what EPL is, that's why you're ignorantly challenging my assertion. Check this image below oga for EPL past winners. Pls don't go and bet about this o, because EPL is different from English League. If not den go chop ya money grin

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by Sccarrr: 10:12pm On May 11
geoworldedu:

It's obvious you don't know what EPL is, that's why you're ignorantly challenging my assertion. Check this image below oga for EPL past winners. Pls don't go and bet about this o, because EPL is different from English League. If not den go chop ya money grin
oga you're the ignorant one here, premier league, Barclays premier league,FA Carling Premiership
they are all league title, na just sponsor dey change...
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by geoworldedu: 4:30am On May 12
Sccarrr:
oga you're the ignorant one here, premier league, Barclays premier league,FA Carling Premiership
they are all league title, na just sponsor dey change...
English Premier League is different from English league. Once you call it EPL, you are referring to the one which started in 1992. Pls learn o so you won't learn in a hard way. Next time, say Arsenal won more English League than Chelsea and I wont argue but as soon as you put P for Premier in your argument, omo, you don cast be that grin
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by Sccarrr: 8:38am On May 12
geoworldedu:

English Premier League is different from English league. Once you call it EPL, you are referring to the one which started in 1992. Pls learn o so you won't learn in a hard way. Next time, say Arsenal won more English League than Chelsea and I wont argue but as soon as you put P for Premier in your argument, omo, you don cast be that grin
but the 5-0 still dey pain u ppl Sha 😹
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by geoworldedu: 9:32am On May 12
Sccarrr:
but the 5-0 still dey pain u ppl Sha 😹

5-0 is good when it is not 6-0. In record the 6-0 Chelsea won Arsenal is stil the biggest goal margin between the two teams. Go and verify. And with the 5-0, no trophy to show for it. grin
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by chipet67(m): 9:40am On May 12
GanagiBitrus:

Now you agree both are possible. So it's still possible for Arsenal to win EPL. grin
Lol. You no win the argument o
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by Sccarrr: 10:57am On May 12
geoworldedu:

5-0 is good when it is not 6-0. In record the 6-0 Chelsea won Arsenal is stil the biggest goal margin between the two teams. Go and verify. And with the 5-0, no trophy to show for it. grin
that was 2013 or 14 like a decade ago...old glory fc😹, and what do u mean no trophy to show ? ..oh ,I understand your own season don end already since January, nothing to fight for🥱

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by Rubyjade: 11:15am On May 12
GanagiBitrus:
FT 0-4

Any hope for Arsenal.

Arsenal must Win Man Utd
&City must Draw Tottenham

IF Arsenal beats Man Utd tomorrow, it will put City under pressure playing Tottenham & they may make mistakes &...

Congrats Arsenal. cool
And you think Man City would drop points.
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by AImiron: 10:13pm On May 14
humberjade:

Fingers crossed then
I hope your fingers don break by now
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by humberjade: 10:21pm On May 14
AImiron:
I hope your fingers don break by now

😉
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by Almiron: 9:27am On May 15
Trojan8:

I just dey look NL analysts dey laugh. Arsenal roast United at home. We gather dey, shebi na tomorrow
offline analysts wetin you con win with thw roast, your football knowledge na negative
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 by Trojan8(m): 9:36am On May 15
Almiron:
offline analysts wetin you con win with thw roast, your football knowledge na negative

Read to understand and not to argue. I was also saying that the match would be tight. And it was

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FG Bans DSTV From Airing English Premiership / Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! / Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 19th April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.