Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,040 members, 7,866,937 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Holy Spirit And No Secret Troubles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Spirit And No Secret Troubles (79 Views)

There Is No Secret / What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? / How Do We Worship God In Spirit And Truth ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holy Spirit And No Secret Troubles by PCHC(m): 1:40am On May 08
DANIEL 4:9

[Daniel 4:9 AKJV] — "O Belteshazzar, master of the magicians, because I know that the Spirit of the holy Gods is in you, and no secret troubles you, tell me the visions of my dream that I have seen, and the interpretation thereof."

[Daniel 4:9 GWN] — "Belteshazzar, head of the magicians, I know the Spirit of the holy Gods is in you. No secret is too hard for you [to uncover]. Tell me the meaning of the visions I had in my dream."

*1* "Belteshazzar:" — Nebuchadnezzar gave him this name, but it's a name he bore outside the Temple of God, not a name he bears in the Temple of God. In the Temple of God, no one should bear idol either in his name, in his hands, in his mouth or in his mind/heart.

*2* "Master of the Magicians:" — Nebuchadnezzar gave him this title, but it's a title he bore outside the Body of Christ, not a name he bears in the Body of Christ. In the Body of Christ, no one should bear magician or master in title, except Christ the Master or Head.

*3* "Spirit of the Holy Gods in you:" — Nebuchadnezzar, being outside the faith, was excused in this blunder: — One Spirit of many holy Gods. Rather in the faith there's One God, and according to Paul (Ephesians 4:4) there is just one Spirit of God, but according to John in (Revelation 4:5) there are seven Spirits of God.

So we don't have more than one God: There's only one God. But we have more than one Spirits of the Holy God. When the seven Spirits merge together into One, that One is called "The LORD" or "Jehovah" or "Holy Spirit." God is Holy Spirit. The LORD (JEHOVAH) is the Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 3:17). Actually, the Father, the Word (Son) and the Spirit, are three in the realms of heaven but in the realms of the flesh they are One. As it is written,

[1 John 5:7] — For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

This means, you cannot see the three at the same time from physical or flesh perspective, just as you can not see your soul and spirit while you are in your body seeing through your flesh or carnal eyes. But when you separate into the inner realms by trance, dream, disconnection of cord or death, you begin seeing your body separate and seeing your soul separate, and if you are in heaven you also see your spirit separate from your soul.

It's like viewing micro organisms through microscope and seeing lots of distinct living fragments, but without the microscope you are seeing one.

When Philip asked the Lord Jesus to show us the Father while Jesus was there with them, he was asking for another distinct manifestation of the Father in the realms of the flesh. The Lord Jesus said to him "The Father is inside Me, and I am inside the Father." That statement also means the Spirit of God is inside Me and I am inside the Spirit of God. The three are One to us yet dwelling in this tabernacle of flesh and blood, and can not be seen by this tabernacle together as separate entities, though sometimes can be heard speaking at same time from different sources.

Holy Spirit is God or the Lord Jesus Christ inside believers or Christians: God dwells inside you means the Spirit of God dwells inside you:

[1 John 4:12-15] — "No man has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwells inside us, and His love is perfected in us. Hereby we know that we dwell inside Him, and He inside us, because He has given us of His Spirit. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world. Whoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwells inside him, and he inside God."

Did you get the last sentence in this reference? That if a man/woman will confess that Jesus is the Son of God, that willingness or ability to that already proves that the man/woman is inside God and God is inside the man/woman (1 John 4:15). Paul the apostle put it this way, saying, "I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost." (1 Corinthians 12:3).

Many of us think the utterances that prove that the Holy Spirit is inside a man is the utterances of speaking in tongues, or prophesying: but these two last references I cited shows that the Holy Spirit in a man is who gives that man/woman the utterances that says "Jesus is the Lord" (1 Corinthians 12:3) or confesses that "Jesus is the Son of God" (1 John 4:15). If you can utter any of these confessions about the Lord Jesus, surely you have the Holy Spirit or God inside you, and it will be difficult for you to curse the Lord Jesus or blaspheme Him when you speak by the Spirit of God. So the Spirit of God is the Spirit of Faith. As it is written,

[2 Corinthians 4:13] — "We having the same Spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;"

You see how confessing with your mouth "The Lord Jesus" is enough to save you, because it is by the Spirit of God who produced faith in you that even that utterance by faith voiced out. Whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Now look at this Bible reference below:

[Joel 2:28-32] — "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also on the servants and on the handmaids in those days will I pour out My Spirit. And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, that whoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be saved: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD has said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call."

According to this Bible reference:

*1* God poured out His Spirit on all flesh in the last days: This means, there's no man or woman on earth today on whom the Spirit of God was not poured; whether they are Christians or not. Everyone or every flesh of mankind has some measure of the Spirit of God inside him or her in this last days. That was not so in the days of Daniel or olden days.

*2* Though all flesh has some measure of the Spirit of God resident inside him/her to help that flesh to believe and to call upon the name of the Lord and be saved, yet not all flesh would eventually do so: The reason is still in the same Bible reference, which is, not all flesh shall be called by God to come up to Mount Zion where deliverance is. So God poured out His Spirit on all flesh, but God did not call all flesh. Those who were called are those whom God draws into believing and receiving the Lord Jesus Christ. Yet, many are called, but few are chosen.

Therefore, before any one can call upon the Lord to be saved, the Lord God must first call such one to Him.

*3* All flesh has the Spirit of God as power to call upon the Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God and be saved, yet not all flesh received Him, call or believed in His Name to receive Power to become sons of God.

*4* Though all flesh received the pouring of the Spirit of God, yet not all flesh prophesy, dream dreams or see visions. That same chapter where it is written, "No man can say Jesus is the Lord but by the Spirit of God," (1 Corinthians 12) in the same Chapter are different gifts and manifestations of the same Spirit of God in different people. Some received prophesying, some visions/dreams, some word of knowledge, some wisdom, some faith to believe, some speaking in tongues or speaking in mysteries, some interpretations of tongues or mysteries like Daniel had together with dreams, visions, knowledge and prophesying.

Now in the top Bible verse above, Nebuchadnezzar said to Daniel, "The Spirit of the Holy Gods is inside you, and no secret troubles you; interpret my vision or dream to me."

I already mentioned sometime ago that the reason the dream was troubled by the secret of that dream was because he did not have enough Spirit or Spirit of God to handle such dream, vision, mystery or revelation. Here he confirmed it to Daniel that had the Spirit of God saying no secret troubles him. Therefore I titled this, "Spirit of God and no secret troubles." This applies when the Spirit of God in the man gifts him with wisdom, knowledge, understanding and grace to know those mysteries or secrets revealed. For even with the Spirit of God in some persons, yet they still get troubled by secrets unlike Daniel. Spirit of God inside Daniel or any man does not make the man "Omniscient" and so there will always be where God allows some secrets to trouble even those with His Spirit.

Even Daniel himself later began seeing visions or dreams that troubled him, inspite of the Spirit of God in him; and Angels of God was sent to help Daniel through understanding the interpretation of those visions.

I may have to also discuss the Spirit of God in dream/vision interpreters, but when the top Bible verse is "Daniel 4:18."
Re: Holy Spirit And No Secret Troubles by PCHC(m): 1:41am On May 08
+

Re: Holy Spirit And No Secret Troubles by PCHC(m): 1:42am On May 08
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Don't Settle For Less In This Life / How The Spirit Of God Was Both Absent And Present In Same Time And Place / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/05/2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.