Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,742 members, 7,837,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

I Want To Relocate To Ghana What Are The Requirements As A Nigerian. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Relocate To Ghana What Are The Requirements As A Nigerian. (53 Views)

How to Legitimately Relocate to Canada from Nigeria in 2024 / What Are The Requirements For Date Of Birth Modification In NIN / Efcc Recruitment 2019/2020|application Form And Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Relocate To Ghana What Are The Requirements As A Nigerian. by asorockvibestv: 7:52am On May 08
Good day everyone, I really wish the Admin can approve this so we can share more info with ourselves.

We all know the current state of the country and the harsh economic realities and harsh government policies.

Not everyone can afford to move to Europe or North America cos to even afford that Japa you need to be rich.

So I’m thinking of African countries that could be an option for a Nigerian, maybe you’re a freelancer or a business person where you can move to not like you’re going there for some dirty jobs, but you just want to leave Naija for a while.

Let’s say Ghana, Cameroon, South Africa, Rwanda etc

What does someone need to get a residency in most especially any of the above countries legally as a Nigerian, not the one they will arrest you and treat you anyhow when they’re raiding illegal immigrants.

Also so we can all learn if you have relocated to any country legally before please give us the requirements, processes and cost, any country at all.
Also talk about cost of living in those countries and house rent etc.
General advises are also welcome.

I hope admin can pin this.

(1) (Reply)

Syndbuddy AI Review: Increase Your SEO Impact / Automated Calls From Loan Sharks/apps In Nigeria / Empty Container And Plastic Rubber Drum For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.