Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,441 members, 7,839,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves (11520 Views)

Dollar Supply Rises To $11 Billion, Naira Closes 1,572/$ / US Dollar Supply Surges By 51% In Forex Market As Naira Records Gain / Isyaku Naziru Rabiu, Resigns From Board Of BUA Foods PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by Blazetrailer: 7:08am On May 09
lol...again, definition of stupidity......being exhibited over and over again by a simpleton. Making stupid assumptions is a trait of an idiot. You will not pluck words from my mouth, egbon oponu! At the moment, I am far above you in all ramifications. That is for sure and what is more important.Lol!

ElSudani:

You sold your belongings just two years ago to move abroad and you are bragging!
Why are some Nigerians like this? All the jagbajantis you sold cannot even buy a ticket. I bet you are still paying for the ticket.
And you are already feeding people in Nigeria?
Hehehe LWKMD.
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by ElSudani: 7:14am On May 09
Blazetrailer:
lol...again, definition of stupidity......being exhibited over and over again by a simpleton. Making stupid assumptions is a trait of an idiot. You will not pluck words from my mouth, egbon oponu! At the moment, I am far above you in all ramifications. That is for sure and what is more important.Lol!

They may struggle at the start, but they eventually settle on and go on to live saner lives than idiots like you

This is the truth right here. You are one of those dumb new commers who are still struggling to find their feet. Probably still illegal but already thinking they are better than people in Nigeria.
Don't get over yourself my friend. You will learn, I hope it is not too late.
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:15am On May 09
Blazetrailer:
It is a negative news on Nigeria...if you dont know..mumu

that's to show you how blind they are and there is no point in replying them
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by ElSudani: 7:17am On May 09
Blazetrailer:

I have no doubt you are more than me, it shows. Where are you by the way?
I know you won't say it but I just wanted to ask perhaps you will be dumb enough to tell me. So I can burst your bubbles.
Those cheap speakers though!
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by Blazetrailer: 7:19am On May 09
lol...I am better. I do not think. I know ad very certain. grin grin. You will not pluck words from me as I stated. You can continue to regress where you are.

ElSudani:

They may struggle at the start, but they eventually settle on and go on to live saner lives than idiots like you

This is the truth right here. You are one of those dumb new commers who are still struggling to find their feet. Probably still illegal but already thinking they are better than people in Nigeria.
Don't get over yourself my friend. You will learn, I hope it is not too late.
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by Blazetrailer: 7:21am On May 09
..nah bra! It is better to point it out to some of them. if this could help open a few eyes.

nigeriansamurai:
that's to show you how blind they are and there is no point in replying them
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by ElSudani: 7:21am On May 09
Blazetrailer:
lol...I am better. I do not think. I know ad very certain. grin grin. You will not pluck words from me as I stated. You can continue to regress where you are.

SMH....A butterfly thinks itself a bird.
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by Blazetrailer: 7:28am On May 09
.....nah, I would rather be a butterfly in a growing and peaceful atmosphere where there is hope, prosperity and happiness than be a bird in a drowning paradise that you are in. Have you heard that inflation is projected to be near 40% by end of 2024 according to World Bank? Your N1 today will become 0.60k then, continue to wallow in abject poverty and think you are growing. There must be a reason sane businesses are bailing out asap. Did you Dangote's outburst at the last Dangote Plc shareholders meeting? I know you are daft. You can get someone to interpret for you

ElSudani:

SMH....A butterfly thinks itself a bird.
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by ElSudani: 7:30am On May 09
Blazetrailer:
.....nah, I would rather be a butterfly in a growing and peaceful atmosphere where there is hope, prosperity and happiness than be a bird in a drowning paradise that you are in. Have you heard that inflation is projected to be near 40% by end of 2024 according to World Bank? Your N1 today will become 0.60k then, continue to wallow in abject poverty and think you are growing. There must be a reason sane businesses are bailing out asap. Did you Dangote's outburst at the last Dangote Plc shareholders meeting? I know you are daft. You can get someone to interpret for you

You are still ashamed to tell me this paradise you relocated to.
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by Blazetrailer: 7:33am On May 09
oh fool, you shall wait forever!

ElSudani:

You are still ashamed to tell me this paradise you relocated to.

Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by Paraman: 7:36am On May 09
ElSudani:

Some of these people are re.tards I am sorry to say.
It's so hard to believe some of them have a brain
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by ElSudani: 7:38am On May 09
Blazetrailer:
oh fool, you shall wait forever!

One leg in Nigeria and you are running your mouth. I bet you are still doing hide and seek with immigration.
Did you take your speakers with you by the way?
"Relocation sale" broke Azz Nigga.
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by Blazetrailer: 7:48am On May 09
Lol...daft, he has ran out of ideas...and points. Common! you can do better than this, continue showing your stupidity..... grin grin grin grin grin

oya! keep coming with stupid responses. if you stop, your are not the son of your father!

ElSudani:

One leg in Nigeria and you are running your mouth. I bet you are still doing hide and seek with immigration.
Did you take your speakers with you by the way?
"Relocation sale" broke Azz Nigga.
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by Blazetrailer: 7:59am On May 09
lol! This idiot said he was referring to corporations. Which corporation will not divest from an economy projected to recess and have a 40% inflation, aside from 300% currency devaluation?? Microsoft West Africa just joined those planning to zap. Common!! Imagine the reasoning of the citizenry

ElSudani:
Those who ran away when things got worse will have themselves to blame. If you are not in Nigeria you are not in ready for Africa yet.
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by PHAYOL81: 8:03am On May 09
Good
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by alanto: 8:52am On May 09
Shattuck:
one shameful thing about you guys, is the thinking anyone who criticizes tinubu automatically is an obi supporter, you have a sick obsession with opposition because it gives you and avenue to try to gaslight patriotic citizens who show concerns about poor governance, the same tactics buhari used where every criticism is a political opposition.
Shut your trash and stop being sentiMENTAL. If you didn't see my first comment fukk off
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by CartelKenneth: 12:48pm On May 09
tinubu is a worthless bastard that must be eliminated at all costs
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by Believeintruth: 6:12pm On May 09
Segzy19:
No one said Bloomberg is praising Nigeria. Did you read that in my comment? A debtor that starts paying his debt means something compared to the one that is incapable of paying or keeps delaying

hold on here, Nigeria is obligated to pay their debts no doubt even under the pain of defaulting they must pay their debts as a sovereign nation. The issue here is the blatant lies that dollar supply is increasing when the NAFEM rate due to pressure on demand of dollar based on reduced supply made the rate go as high as 1421 yesterday
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by Believeintruth: 6:14pm On May 09
Paraman:
Bro are you insane or what?

MTN, BUA, Cadbury, are saying they have access to the US dollar, and you're here telling me trash... If you don't have any responsible thing to say, please stop quoting me with.

they will have access to dollar naaaa because they are FMCGs and blue chip companies, but at what cost to them? you keep lying that dollar supply has increased whereas at the NAFEM official market the rate naira depreciated to 1421 yesterday.
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by Paraman: 6:41pm On May 09
Believeintruth:

they will have access to dollar naaaa because they are FMCGs and blue chip companies, but at what cost to them? you keep lying that dollar supply has increased whereas at the NAFEM official market the rate naira depreciated to 1421 yesterday.
It does not matter whether it's 1421/$ or not, companies now have access to buy $ at the official rate. There was in time they couldn't buy dollars at the official rate... But now, they are easily getting the dollars.
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by Believeintruth: 6:50pm On May 09
Paraman:
It does not matter whether it's 1421/$ or not, companies now have access to buy $ at the official rate. There was in time they couldn't buy dollars at the official rate... But now, they are easily getting the dollars.

Can you see how warped your reasoning is? Companies are getting dollars at a very high cost that is affecting their cash flow. Did they raise you with Tiger nut instead of breast milk?
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by Paraman: 6:56pm On May 09
Believeintruth:

Can you see how warped your reasoning is? Companies are getting dollars at a very high cost that is affecting their cash flow. Did they raise you with Tiger nut instead of breast milk?
And have prices of goods and services not increase? They are not complaining, I wander why you're wailing on their behalf

You should be asking yourself if you're raised with pap or breast milk because you're slow
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by Believeintruth: 7:17pm On May 09
Paraman:
And have prices of goods and services not increase? They are not complaining, I wander why you're wailing on their behalf

You should be asking yourself if you're raised with pap or breast milk because you're slow

The same Cadbury that reported loses that wiped out shareholders funds or is it another Cadbury that is not complaining?
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by Paraman: 8:00pm On May 09
Believeintruth:

The same Cadbury that reported loses that wiped out shareholders funds or is it another Cadbury that is not complaining?
What does this have to do with Cadbury having access to dollars at the official rate?
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by Believeintruth: 10:19am On May 10
Paraman:
What does this have to do with Cadbury having access to dollars at the official rate?

it has everything to do with it bro
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by Paraman: 10:22am On May 10
Believeintruth:

it has everything to do with it bro
You're talking about shareholders losing some money

But this thread is about companies having access to US dollars at the official rate.

How are they the same thing?

Do you agree with me that you're are slow
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by Believeintruth: 10:26am On May 10
Paraman:
You're talking about shareholders losing some money

But this thread is about companies having access to US dollars at the official rate.

How are they the same thing?

Do you agree with me that you're are slow

Oga it is not about shareholders funds bro, they even recorded loses dude and cash flow was negative.
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by Paraman: 10:28am On May 10
Believeintruth:

Oga it is not about shareholders funds bro, they even recorded loses dude and cash flow was negative.
What does all this have to do with companies having access to US dollars at the official rate and paying off their external debts this thread is about?
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by Believeintruth: 10:30am On May 10
Paraman:
What does all this have to do with companies having access to US dollars at the official rate and paying off their external debts this thread is about?

Dude it has a lot to do bro stop lying to the people
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by Paraman: 11:11am On May 10
Believeintruth:

Dude it has a lot to do bro stop lying to the people
k
Re: MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves by Blazetrailer: 11:54am On May 10
...honestly, this thread alone, has shown to me how half educated a lot of Nigerians are about the economy. How could any one be celebrating Businesses having unfettered access to foreign exchange to pay for foreing obligations which includes dividends,interests and management fees...in an economy with nearly 40% inflation and 309% devalued local currency and in dire need of such forex to prevent recession?? That is capital flight, man!!! Even a blind man shoukd see this.

The problem with these supporters of Tinubu government is that they have very little to defend the failures of the overhyped man to the extent that latch on to any headline that appears to be positive without even understand the content and context..because they are in dire need of any thing positive to defend this failure with

There were so many things I never believed would happen in my lifetime , such as Buhari regime being better at managing the economy that the so called "brilliant first class accountant's administrstion"

This is a negative news. Most countries will prevent this as much as possible, to engender productivity in their economy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mini Importation: Run Fast With These Products [ Pictures] / Nigeria Set To Begin The Exportation Of Yam To Europe, U.S From June 29 / Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.